Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? (3129 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by kmaster007: 1:46am On Jul 07, 2018
I need answers ASAP! My parents are experiencing
very trying times. The family has next to nothing when it comes to finance.

To feed has become a problem and I know my parents are doing all they can to see that we survive. Yesterday, the landlord came for the 3rd time this year to ask for his rent.

The thing with the landlord is, he lacks maturity when asking for his money. He starts to shout from the gate, then when he gets into the compound he starts calling out my dad’s name provocatively and says he’s not leaving, if he doesn’t get his money.

My parents would go out to beg him, that’s when the shouting doubles. I get so embarrassed every time he does that.

So, yesterday, a co-tenant after the landlord had performed his drama saw me going out for my JAMB class, when he stopped me and said he had something to tell me that would help me.

I was interested until he said he could give us the money for the rent if I become his girlfriend and have s*x with him every time he wants.

I was very disgusted at first but then I remembered that the landlord would still come again and the embarrassment worsens with each coming.

Please, what should I do?

Drop Your Comments Below.
Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by globatop: 1:57am On Jul 07, 2018
She wants to turn u to sex slave, after satisfying his sexual urge, what if he refuse to honour his words, what if he dash u HIV, think deeply.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:33am On Jul 07, 2018
No two ways about it, just one!
Which is: DON'T DO IT!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 07, 2018
kmaster007:

To feed has become a problem and I know my parents are doing all they can to see that we survive. Yesterday, the landlord came for the 3rd time this year to ask for his rent.

The thing with the landlord is, he lacks maturity when asking for his money. He starts to shout from the gate, then when he gets into the compound he starts calling out my dad’s name provocatively and says he’s not leaving, if he doesn’t get his money.

My parents would go out to beg him, that’s when the shouting doubles. I get so embarrassed every time he does that.

So, yesterday, a co-tenant after the landlord had performed his drama saw me going out for my JAMB class, when he stopped me and said he had something to tell me that would help me.

I was interested until he said he could give us the money for the rent if I become his girlfriend and have s*x with him every time he wants.

I was very disgusted at first but then I remembered that the landlord would still come again and the embarrassment worsens with each coming.

Are you a fagg0t? ..

From your profile you are a guy and yet another guy wants to sleep with you and you are here asking us?

Faggoez everywhere you go

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:57am On Jul 07, 2018
embarassed

Tho I'm lack of sleep...but did I juz read it right? This thread was created by a man who has a landlord asking to sleep with him? shocked shocked shocked

First, if ur UNDERAGE--- that's NO NO! I'm not against LGBT, but this is juz a precaution that you have to think about it.

Besides, how sure you are that he will give you the money anyway? This cud be a trap for you coz he knows that your family can't afford the rent..

Always remember that whatever you do but once you bargain something that involved sex & money are NO GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
embarassed

Tho I'm lack of sleep...but did I juz read it right? This thread was created by a man who has a landlord asking to sleep with him? shocked shocked shocked

First, if ur UNDERAGE--- that's NO NO! I'm not against LGBT, but this is juz a precaution that you have to think about it.

Besides, how sure you are that he will give you the money anyway? This cud be a trap for you coz he knows that your family can't afford the rent..

Always remember that whatever you do but once you bargain something that involved sex & money are NO GOOD.

Happy birthday my dear QueenSuccubus. Cheers to an amazing person, wonderfully made, loaded & packaged...Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring, Happy Birthday to you sweets.
Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 07, 2018
Op are u gay or considering to become one in order to save ur family.. Well i would advise u survive by all means but if u can live with a dripping arse hole for the rest of ur life... I can't judge u or tell u how to live save urself lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:30am On Jul 07, 2018
dairykidd:

Happy birthday my dear QueenSuccubus. Cheers to an amazing person, wonderfully made, loaded & packaged...Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring, Happy Birthday to you sweets.

grin

Thank you so much.. grin

Soon im off from work..Need to celebrate a little bit..This is a double celebration for me.. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by babyfaceafrica: 4:46am On Jul 07, 2018
fake story

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by InfernoNig: 5:42am On Jul 07, 2018
Don't do it. But if you will do it. Collect the money first ooo.
Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Thank you so much.. grin

Soon im off from work..Need to celebrate a little bit..This is a double celebration for me.. grin

Enjoy... U deserve it cheesy
Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by ejosh4(m): 6:25am On Jul 07, 2018
This might be another scam story to fool people to pity you and give you money.....
Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by LexngtonSteele: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2018
ejosh4:
This might be another scam story to fool people to pity you and give you money.....

The She-Male then forgot to change the "f" on his profile

I can bet he's a 419 scammer.
Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by cassidy1996(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

The She-Male then forgot to change the "f" on his profile

I can bet he's a 419 scammer.
you dey mind am, they are all over nairaland
Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by romenna: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2018
Abebaku oya come n see b4 advising young guys of 25-30 to jump into marriage
https://www.nairaland.com/4603228/dear-young-guys-age-25
Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by kmaster007: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2018
sum pples are jst been funny. .I can see buhari his working on sum pples head....
Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by omogidi234(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
kmaster007:

I understand your pain. Your parents did well to raise you. What you need to do is to go and work if you need to support your parent and not to go and raise money through sex. That is A grade prostitution. So when you need school fees, you will sleep with too.

As for the landlord, if you are in Lagos, you can send PM , my law office will see how we can manage him till you are able to pay or move.
Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by abumeinben(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Anything to make your parents proud, sis.

But would they be proud?
Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
fake story
Simply FAKE

1 Like

Re: Should I Sleep With Him, So I Can Use The Money To Pay My Parents Rent? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is a guy nobody should take him serious.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? / Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) / I Just Caught My Dad Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.