Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (133405 Views)

How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by braine(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2018
Hahahaha! shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Talknochip(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2018
U are wucked... Lwkmd [quote author=Tallesty1 post=69157411]Which one is my vagina is tighter? Shey na me and your vagina go dey waka for road? Abi na your vagina my pikin go resemble?
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by oyinella(f): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2018
was that necessary?
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by AHCB: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Ishilove:
Hian. This one has low self esteem. You have reduced your worth to the tightness of your vaginas.

Hopeless generation.
never underestimate the power of a tight vagina. Men have lost millions and their lives cos of it.
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by ikorodureporta: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2018
Some tet they ugly too
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by thunderbabs: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2018
God is Great!
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Ishilove: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2018
naptu2:

You actually believe that nonsense??
I didn't even watch it. I can't waste data on rubbish
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by florideher(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lol I'll rather Bleep a ugly duckling..cover her face with a poly bag,#breathcontrolplay. wear a respirator ..incase her coochy stank . Than bleeps with a pretty face with the LAP #looseasspussy. Im sure you're still virgin junior, you haven't seen pussy in real life.[color=#990000][/color]

I rather fucck a beautiful girl with borehole pussy that smell like soakaway than a ugly virgin. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Baroba(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Is that gapping mouth real, or someone playing with software.. shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by florideher(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked
Lol I'll rather fucck a ugly duckling..cover her face with a poly bag,#breathcontrolplay. wear a respirator ..incase her coochy stank . Than fuccks with a pretty face with the LAP #looseasspussy. Im sure you're still virgin junior, you haven't seen pussy in real life.

I rather fucck a beautiful girl with borehole pussy that smell like soakaway than a ugly virgin.
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by florideher(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked
Lol I'll rather bleeps a ugly duckling..cover her face with a poly bag,#breathcontrolplay. wear a respirator ..incase her coochy stank . Than bleeps with a pretty face with the LAP #looseasspussy. Im sure you're still virgin junior, you haven't seen pussy in real life.

I rather fucck a beautiful girl with borehole pussy that smell like soakaway than a ugly virgin.
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by goaldynboy: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
I know she must be an Afonjah! grin

Afonjah can Uglyyy like Africa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by joe120120(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
''I Know Facially I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter, And My Heart Is More Beautiful Than Most Fine Girls'' - Ugly Nigerian Lady Who Is Proud Of Her Ugliness Fumes, Shades Beautiful Ladies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK7h1fV1FkM

ur OK, but 4 some of us, we look ur ugly ness as a treat because our dick may sink inside our stomach because of ur ugly ness in time of action.
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by ositadima1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ishilove:
Hian. This one has low self esteem. You have reduced your worth to the tightness of your vaginas.

Hopeless generation.

Pls, what caused the monkey's beauty apart from it's bushy eyebrows?
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Saff(f): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Beauty that will fade
Tight vagina that will loosen up with age

Who cares? Stop worrying about the wrong thing and live the one chance you get on earth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by perdollar(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
gaskiya she ugly. even if she go pay me for sex, I no do unless she go just do me MouthAction
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by maxtreme: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
FEW OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN COMMENTING ARE NORMAL AND SMART, ALL OTHERS ON THIS THREAD ARE INSENSITIVE OR JUST WICKED.

THE LADY MUST HAVE BEEN BULLIED AND SCUFFED BEFORE COMING OUT TO BE REAL THIS WAY.

SOMETHING PRECEEDED HER OUT BURST, IF YOU MOCK HER BECAUSE SHE IS PHYSICALLY UGLY THEN U ARE NOT NORMAL.

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.

I BELIEVE IT WAS BULLYING THAT CAUSED THIS AND ACTUALLY WIDE, DIRTY, SMELLING AND INFECTED P*SSY WILL KILL YOU EVENTUALLY THEN U ARE FOOLISH!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by UNRULY(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
My piciney wee not look like your to'to nah
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
She's even ten times more beautiful than my former caretaker's wife. If u see dat one...jesu! U will hailcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by benjsniper33: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Hmm.. this one strong
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Timblaze(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
Which one is my vagina is tighter? Shey na me and your vagina go dey waka for road? Abi na your vagina my pikin go resemble?
lwkmd

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by ZombieTAMER: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
brownshooga:
Why is she shading other girls

Do you have a loose vagina?
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by no1madman(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hmmm[img][/img]

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by no1madman(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Onogiede(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
they said show me ur friend and I will tell u ur real self, this one ur mouth be like apapa-road so what will becomes the other room
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by wink2015(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
SPEAKING YORUBA LANGUAGE!

Non yoruba speakers will not find this video interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Toks2008(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
I really dont know what some guys feel about pretty face...

If you like be very ugly facially...just have the right curves and I'm all yours...
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by CDCEO001: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
I think the video was edited, not really the way she looks. She is just trolling.
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by ohem007(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Dahmmm.....

If she got a tighter pvssy no wahala...

Na to put paper bag on top her head na...

Or make she wear face mask o tan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by yeman1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Her face is scary ! I can't even Bleep u sef
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Pure resemblance of the Afonja race, they can ugly for Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by highbee02: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
modelmike7:
She is PRETTY. Her mouth is only BIG!
The mouth is suitable for mouth action

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.