Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? (1265 Views)

Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by demcomm(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2018
Why do women act surprised and mushy when a man proposes to them. Could it mean both have been dating and in all of those moments, they didn’t discuss marriage?

If they did, why the overly histrionic drama when a man goes down on one knee to propose marriage to a long time lover?

What could have been the goal of that relationship that the proposal to marriage seems a huge surprise to most of them ladies?

Why the emotional tears? Are you shocked that someone you dated for years is asking you to marry him?

Why are the reactions so tense, overwhelming, leaving such ladies in awe?

WHY DO WOMEN ACT SURPRISE WHEN A MAN PROPOSES TO THEM?

source: https://www.ceejayinfo.com/2018/01/why-do-women-act-surprise-when-man.html
Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by babyfaceafrica: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2018
say kids and girls ..jot matured ladies
Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by milemimi93(m): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2018
demcomm:
Why do women act surprised and mushy when a man proposes to them. Could it mean both have been dating and in all of those moments, they didn’t discuss marriage?

If they did, why the overly histrionic drama when a man goes down on one knee to propose marriage to a long time lover?

What could have been the goal of that relationship that the proposal to marriage seems a huge surprise to most of them ladies?

Why the emotional tears? Are you shocked that someone you dated for years is asking you to marry him?

source: https://www.ceejayinfo.com/2018/01/why-do-women-act-surprise-when-man.html

I once had a friend who gave his girlfriend money to buy their engagement ring.. She went with her friend to buy it. Brought it to the guy.

The day the guy proposed, this girl acted surprised..

I was shocked. I mean she knew this was gonna happened. Why the surprised?

Women are just fake to me..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by demcomm(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2018
lol I'm quite surprised at such acts
milemimi93:

I once had a friend who gave his girlfriend money to buy their engagement ring.. She went with her friend to buy it. Brought it to the guy.

Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by xtervaganza(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2018
That's why they are called drama queen

No one acts drama better than a woman
Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by demcomm(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2018
xtervaganza:
That's why they are called drama queen

No one acts drama better than a woman
A girl was telling me sometime ago that if her boyfriend doesnt propose to her in a very crowdy place, she wont accept his proposal undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by xtervaganza(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2018
demcomm:

A girl was telling me sometime ago that if her boyfriend doesnt propose to her in a very crowdy place, she wont accept his proposal undecided
na madness de worry her

She go soon become Shiloh candidate
Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by Headlesschicken(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin Cos common sense seems to elude them at dat moment...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by Shegzy8(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Its so funny seeing such...they so much love drama and show off.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by Maxi112: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

they fake everything, even something as small as orgasm, they fake it too.

That's why most men live fake life to be able to accommodate them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by MrCork: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
demcomm:

Men propose to Hisduchess 14 times & stand her up 14 times. ...of course she be suprice. See her face angry

Good news though. . Hisduchess is now use to men standing her up like magician. ..u don't belif me..ask Oyindidi!! (True story )
smiley
Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by izzou(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
angry

I expect my fiance to know that I'll propose someday.
If she acts surprised, then, I'll tell her to get....

Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
We act surprise cos the feeling is thrilling at that moment!! when in a relationship of course you'll expect something like that, but dont know when, where, and how it will happen.
Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Maxi112:
they fake everything, even something as small as orgasm, they fake it too.

That's why most men live fake life to be able to accommodate them.

Hahaha not all women fake orgasm and it's not something small, some silly guys ask if she has climax during sex consistently so she says yes to stop the silly questions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by romenna: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
I will not tolerate such drama from any lady.
If we r dating we both shud know where the relationship is headed. I dnt hav time to act film cos I'm not a movie star
Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by romenna: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
We act surprise cos the feeling is thrilling at that moment!! when in a relationship of course you'll expect something like that, but dont know when, where, and how it will happen.
u shud knw abeg. How can u be dating a guy n u r lost as to wat is to come next.
Ha na wa o
Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
It's a trend, the behaviour is cultural but not necessarily genuine, some do it because that's how they do it.
Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by Maxi112: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Hahaha not all women fake orgasm and it's not something small, some silly guys ask if she has climax during consistently so she says yes to stop the silly questions
Lol... Noted.
Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by Pat081: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Hahaha not all women fake orgasm and it's not something small, some silly guys ask if she has climax during sex consistently so she says yes to stop the silly questions
lol
Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by emelda86(f): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2018
milemimi93:

Hahahaha... Its quite sad
Re: Why Do Women Act Surprise When A Man Proposes To Them? by emelda86(f): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2018
demcomm:

If I'm asked to get the ring, why should I fake it that I didn't know its for me anyway every mallam to him kettle.....

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Man Narrates Girlfriend’s Romance With Sugar Daddy / Can Sperm Whiten The Black Skin ? / How To Know Your Type Of Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.