Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,933 members, 7,859,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. (888 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. by Chidi4u(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2010
My darling Oge,the affection i have for you is so strong that saying goodbye is hard.I will surely miss you as fond memories of you are hard to erase.I feel like crying because i don't know if i'll ever see you again.The little time we spent together is so evergreen that now i feel empty and lonely knowing that i will not see you for such a long time(SAD).i wish i can turn back the hand of time and make everything afresh again.I will never forget you because you were more than a friend.Thioking of you always brought warmth and sweet joyful feelings.Always remember me in your prayers through calls/sms and in your heart.Goodbye my angel,my sweet heart,my best friend and my darling Oge.Keep this text to always remind you of me.Take care of your self,be a good girl and always remember i love bye.
Re: An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2010
DUMB angry. U cry ur n spill ur guts out inside the comfort of ur room in d middle of the night and not on public forum. Damn wussies,
Re: An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. by ITgurlie(f): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2010
what da

angry angry bla bla bla
Re: An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. by Chidi4u(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2010
If you don't have any meaniful contribution please don't reply for your information.my Oge is leaving on monday 14th June and ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
Re: An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. by Osama10(m): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2010
what the Bleep, bla bla bla.
Re: An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. by Kgdavid(m): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2010
guess ur feelin overwhelmed by emotions , well there is nothing wrong with that. good luck to you and oge
Re: An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. by isiegbe(m): 5:37am On Jun 11, 2010
I feel you my brother , its sometimes like that . but this expression been better if it was done on your facebook .So that people who knows you and your oge will feel you more. something like that happened to me sometime ago but i got over it after sometime
Re: An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. by nellaluv(f): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2010
Where is your oge going to? sorry o, the lord is ur strength tongue
Re: An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. by Chidi4u(m): 1:30am On Jun 16, 2010
Like a comet blazeing across the evening sky.Gone too soon
Re: An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. by Cenor(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2010
where is she going to?
Re: An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. by Thobeya: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
No reply yet

(1) (Reply)

Im Confused Oh / Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! / Is This True????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.