Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I'm Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not (2780 Views)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not by mespusinglez(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
My bb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not by delugajackson: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
The thing is, your Bae is your Bae. Ain't nothing sweeter than the confidence of having your own Bae. All these side-chicking and Bestie things with other people's Bae is simply self deciet.

The Bae will always go home to the Bae, to comfort and support the Bae. While you brag about banging and bestie-ing everybody you came across, you lose the real aim of having a Bae.

Bae is backbone, Bae is support, Bae wipes teary eyes and clothes cold skins. Bae holds your hands from the heart and touches your soul with the eyes. Bae leaves you smiling even when not in good terms. Bae makes you wanna come home quick. Bae is before anyone else. Bae is golden, Bae is priceless. Love your Bae and focus on your Bae only.

- delugajackson 2018.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Not by Ytea(f): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Which advice again? Do you want us to tell you to have female bestie ni abi you want us to tell you to break up? which one?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not by amaniro: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
this is called JEALOUSY, every relationship is prone to this,
Any bestie (girl) you have, make it known to her. Mine I Tried to seek advice from my chicks friend, ended up falling in love with her (friend) grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not by profbayo: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
My Advice for you is just to follow ur mind, some frnds can be misleading at times. having a male frnd doesnt mean but u must always try and define your relationship with the so called bestie. shallom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not by mespusinglez(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ytea:
Which advice again? Do you want us to tell you to have female bestie ni abi you want us to tell you to break up? which one?
You arent A Good Advicer...go to bed
Re: I'm Not by mespusinglez(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
this is called JEALOUSY, every relationship is prone to this,
Any bestie (girl) you have, make it known to her. Mine I Tried to seek advice from my chicks friend, ended up falling in love with her (friend) grin
And You're Happy You Fall For Her Friend?
Re: I'm Not by mespusinglez(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
profbayo:
My Advice for you is just to follow ur mind, some frnds can be misleading at times. having a male frnd doesnt mean but u must always try and define your relationship with the so called bestie. shallom
grin
Re: I'm Not by amaniro: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
mespusinglez:
And You're Happy You Fall For Her Friend?
not really, is kinda dilemma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not by SirMichael1: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
delugajackson:
The thing is, your Bae is your Bae. Ain't nothing sweeter than the confidence of having your own Bae. All these side-chicking and Bestie things with other people's Bae is simply self deciet.

The Bae will always go home to the Bae, to comfort and support the Bae. While you brag about banging and bestie-ing everybody you came across. You lose the real aim of having a Bae.

Bae is backbone, Bae is support, Bae wipes teary eyes and clothes cold skins. Bae holds your hands from the heart and touch your soul with the eyes. Bae leaves you smiling even when not in good terms. Bae makes you wanna come home quick. Bae is before anyone else. Bae is golden, Bae is priceless. Love your Bae and focus on your Bae only.

- delugajackson 2018.

What in the world you just wrote? This is an embodiment of hogwash.

This in no way give an answer to the OP's question so stop trying yo be smart all the while writing dumb things. Ewww!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not by Bamz(m): 2:53am On Jul 09, 2018
SirMichael1:

This in no way give an answer to the OP's question so stop trying yo be smart all the while writing dumb things. Ewww!!

You would actually appear smart if you criticised and made a meaningful contribution to boot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not by bigsmoke2(m): 4:44am On Jul 09, 2018
Ere ki laja n bekun se. What play is dog playing with Tiger. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not by VERDA: 5:51am On Jul 09, 2018
delugajackson:

The Bae will always go home to the Bae, to comfort and support the Bae. While you brag about banging and bestie-ing everybody you came across, you lose the real aim of having a Bae.

Bae is backbone, Bae is support, Bae wipes teary eyes and clothes cold skins. Bae holds your hands from the heart and touches your soul with the eyes. Bae leaves you smiling even when not in good terms. Bae makes you wanna come home quick. Bae is before anyone else. Bae is golden, Bae is priceless. Love your Bae and focus on your Bae only.

- delugajackson 2018.

Oshe poet lol.....#Lover boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not by VERDA: 5:52am On Jul 09, 2018
amaniro:

Does her friend know your in love with her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not by Thewrath(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2018
You already have a gf and you want to still keep a female "bestie" abi?

Wait till your "bestie" expresses her jealousy in your gf!

Bestie ko,side chick ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not by Diamond23(f): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Y keeping another bestie wen u already v one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not by mespusinglez(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2018
amaniro:

it do happen sha
Re: I'm Not by mespusinglez(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2018
SirMichael1:

thanks for that observation
Re: I'm Not by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2018
delugajackson:

- delugajackson 2018.

Wish I had a Bae

Re: I'm Not by labake1(f): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Y will you have a female bestie?
She is now your bestie. It is not jealousy. I agree with her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not by amaniro: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
VERDA:

Does her friend know your in love with her?
maybe, yes!
Re: I'm Not by VERDA: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
amaniro:

maybe, yes!

What her response to you being in love with her?
Re: I'm Not by CSTR1005: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Some guys can mumu sha.
Just see wetin person write for up there.
Re: I'm Not by dumininu01(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: I'm Not by amaniro: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
VERDA:

What her response to you being in love with her?
didn't actually tell her, am saying with the way we chart, we flirt a lot, I mean came to seek advice I feel she is falling in love also. my cheeck is always angry when we talk (her friend), but still she don't want to talk to me, I feel am adding fire associating with her friend, but common her friend is such great person
Re: I'm Not by VERDA: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
amaniro:

didn't actually tell her, am saying with the way we chart, we flirt a lot, I mean came to seek advice I feel she is falling in love also. my cheeck is always angry when we talk (her friend), but still she don't want to talk to me, I feel am adding fire associating with her friend, but common her friend is such great person

You might want to do something about it if you really care about your gf and want the relationship to continue...because at this rate,things will end badly,BTW its not fair to your gf,its her friend...
Re: I'm Not by amaniro: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
VERDA:

You might want to do something about it if you really care about your gf and want the relationship to continue...because at this rate,things will end badly,BTW its not fair to your gf,its her friend...

my chick no even wan answer me again. Think she's jealous. But do you think her friend is a sly?
Re: I'm Not by VERDA: 6:19am On Jul 10, 2018
amaniro:

my chick no even wan answer me again. Think she's jealous. But do you think her friend is a sly?

Well...of course your gf go vex na,probably feels something fishy plus she has been been noticing the attention you give her friend,it does not really speak well of her friend to be leading you on knowing your in a relationship with her best friend...

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Hate Their Fellow Ladies Once They Discover This... / I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage / Hope Am Welcome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.