Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) (5812 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) by Softach2622: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please my girlfriend is cheating on my with my friend and still bringing him to my room for the so said s*x what should I do please
Re: Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) by Timagex(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
jomps:

INSTRUCTORS: Photography Experts with years of Professional working experienceSupercharge Your Personal Economy! Attend the ICT-Centric PHOTOGRAPHY Training for FREE!
Photography is a very marketable skill and it is one that you can take with you anywhere you go. It doesn’t matter whether you travel the world or whether you are simply looking for somewhere you can start up your own makeup business or you could be earning the salary of a professional photography.
Ready for ULTIMATE Photography Training that empowers you to fully take control of your makeup business!

This is a 3-in-1 Training package that better introduce you to world of Photography, Digitally Marketing as well as craft design branding for your business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 PHOTOGRAPHY: learn the various aspect of photography
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

You don't want to be anywhere on 21st of July and it is absolutely FREE. No training materials to buy, no fees to pay for this training. Just come with your camera/phone, laptop/device & writing materials

Oops! Did i mention you have access to UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI at the venue? Yes, you will be connected at no cost!

Advanced and highly rewarding ICT courses – no theory, no textbooks, no copy and paste – simply 100% practical training program!

TRAINING CENTER: 11, Unity Road, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
DATE: Saturday 21st of July, 2018 TIME: 10am prompt!

TRAINING COST: ZERO KOBO

INSTRUCTORS: Photography Experts with years of Professional working experience
. Hello sir
Re: Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
MrCork:

..HALT THERE!!!...u Senegalese looking ghana house maid...

...if u ever compare me again to a skinny ugly refugee looking kangaroo face called Wizkylnd23.... I will personaly raise up my left London hand hear from pekam & give u double back hand slap there in that Nigeria! !! ((Real talk ))
>sad

you made my day
grin
Re: Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) by MrCork: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Wizklynd23:
Haters will be like angry

Dis guy again, with this his picha

Shuu I don't care cheesy cheesy

..Bro don't worry. ..u not really ugly! ! ((No ofeense )) angry
Re: Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) by aragonchuks(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Op this is how you really look

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid / Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman / Photos : Beverly & Angelo Finally Have Sex #bbathechase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.