Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman (5712 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 3:32am On Jun 16, 2011
i was always against this but since i don't know it all and other people may be right, i'm seriously considering to go back to naija and marry a lady as a lot of people have advised after the end of my last relationship.

i believe one can find a good woman anywhere and i have been loved intensely by women where i live but was not ready to settle down so they left!
i had a very serious relationship the last time i went to naija and my cousin who was also there and was just devoiced got a girl and married her and they r together now with kids but after two years of telling how happy he was with new madam, he now telling me all women r the same that he was wrong for advising me to go to naija all this years and all his advice now is for me to marry a beautiful madam so that i can be able to bear the attitude when it comes! lolz

is there something i need to know about black women as mates??
any experiences good or bad from people in the West?
what about naija men who sabii these women well well, any advice?

i know for a fact that white women are different from black women but that does not mean one is better but just different period. am used to white women and understands them and i'm not afraid of devoice but don't wanna wast time and money and stress to go home and bring a girl who come to try to show me attitude later!

should i ask for a prenuptial??

i need help and opinions shap shap and if more info is needed about me pls feel free to ask and i will do my best to provide it to help y'all give me advice!

i was always against this and i must let u know that the people who know me say even if i get a naija woman who stays with me till the end of time, i might pay a great price of unhappiness for it becos all i have dated is white women and they r the opposite of black women and some of these men r married to black women themselves, !

but im a black man y can i not be happy with a black woman if i really really try??

make una help O! b4 i go complicate my life more and im older and dont have time to be marrying and devoicing all over the place O!!
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Sirfly: 3:33am On Jun 16, 2011
white gurls are only for sex, yes u should go home and get married to a cultured naija baby. undecided
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Bisjosh(f): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2011
I agree
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Mynd44: 7:42am On Jun 16, 2011
@OP, you are in for some MASSIVE DRAMA
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by iice(f): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2011
Hmmm fishy.

Anyway. . .you marry you want to marry or in some cases who you're told to marry.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by TeeJay6(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2011
Poster i feel sorry for you sha it is going to be a real culture shock, better stick to what you are used to

1 Like

Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by upendo98(f): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2011
I am not going to mince my words here since you want an honest opinion.

1. Colour is not human,it has no heart, no personality NOTHING! thts why women/men bleach but character remains the same!
2. Are you searching for colour or wife?? If I paint myself black/white,will u marry me? even though my character sucks??
3. Yes the environment influences our beliefs,culture and even the way we behave.
   Note: The nice cultured black gal may exhibit good traits cz shes not been exposed to the REAL WORLD. 3 things cud happen if u take her to the city.

@ continue being the villager she is( u cn take a man out of the village but nt take the village out of the man)
@ Out of shock she may want to ape the western culture since it looks very attractive. Sooner or later you dont matter anymore
@ She may balance the 2 with ur help and you will nt regret evr marrying her.

When ur cuz told u we are the same he knw wht he was tlking abt.
@ A white/green/blue woman can cook as well as a black
@ Awhite/grey/pink woman can carry baby 9 mnths and give birth just as the black
@ A short/slender/plump white woman can just be as unfaithful as the black short slender woman

My advice? Dont marry the cover,marry what is inside the cover.

It lasts longer.

3 Likes

Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Tosinville(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2011
bro, stick to ur white ladies cos nigerian girl would still want to socialize herself when getting abroad nd u might probably get d shock of ur life if she dump ur azz 4 a white boy to get d stay or his stash.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
wow, i have not responded to anyone after i promised to do so, sorry guys, i was leaving home and since i have forgotten my password, i wanted to request a new one so that i can log on from my iphone but 8request later no link for a new password,

so here i am only now able to respond
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
Sir-fly:

white gurls are only for sex, yes u should go home and get married to a cultured naija baby. undecided

really, how do u figure?? pls explain
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrCork17: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
$tunna (m). bro, 4get black women unless u want hypatension, trusss me. been there done that!! angry
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
iice:

Hmmm fishy.

Anyway. . .you marry you want to marry or in some cases who you're told to marry.

so, is this a standard response or is it sumthing that i said or did not say that made u say the whole thang sounds fishy??

how helpful in ur opinion was ur opinion

pls be a mirror n let me see what i said wrong that made my topic or request for advice fishy, aii, waiting to hear ur true opinion, assuming for a second that i am serious, aii
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2011

Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MMM2(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2011
op

u can buy luv anywere in d market. angry
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrCork17: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
$tunna.  bro if u like beautiful fat fully heavy loaded single women, try Mrs Chima!! wink
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

$tunna (m).  bro, 4get black women unless u want hypatension, trusss me.    been there done that!!  angry

you sound like some of my boys here who keep saying im just about to make the biggest mistake of my life,

i have had good love life always so, it makes me even more worried n family pressure is totally out of control now, ? not sure what to do at all, once any lady gets a visa to my country here, unlike europe, there is no way to take it back from her, and when i go to the gym, men whose heart have been crushed warn me not to even marry, just have one or two kids and pay child support. but i dont wanna be alone and have kids somewhere and just pay to care for them unless i have no choice but i do have a choice now
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

$tunna.  bro if u like beautiful fat fully heavy loaded single women, try Mrs Chima!! wink

Just because YOU ARE FAT and OUT OF SHAPE doesn't mean MOI are.  wink   Keep away from the fries and you will look almost good as me.  wink

If I wanted to I could take any woman that takes pity in you.   wink

By the way Stunna, Please do not take Mr. Fatco advice.  I wouldn't.  Good on your life with a white girl and may she bring you nails and pain.   cheesy
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrCork17: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
Stunna. bro . White women are more beautiful. At least they have real hair wink
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by kokoye(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2011
$tunna:

should i ask for a prenuptial??

pre kini??

with a naija woman . . .you funny o.  cheesy

The only reason she wants to marry you is because of your money in the first place plus the fact that ur coming from'overseeee'

without your money, your just like every other village guy she's been ignoring everyday.

My two cents: dont go home to find a wife . . you will just crucify yourself. Marry who you already know and you are comfortable with.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
End of round 1 point go to Mrs. Chima cool
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrCork17: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
$tunna.  bro just pray u do not end up with a black women like Mrs Chima. You will go bald in 3 days  undecided (true story)
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

hmmm, i know ur kind and im sure  alot of 'em populate youtube and although i have very strong opinions about ur type, i will keep it and save that for another day when i have more energy and in the mood for abstract feminist debates and the need for those discarded believes by white women that is now being used to control american, black women, college grads whose only goal in life is to destroy the black family, so
yes -some people do actually care, maybe not u, but people do!

you may think you have bull detector but like most coloured glasses and those who wear 'em, people who r full of bulls tend to see bulls everywhere

just saying. seen
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

$tunna.  bro just pray u do not end up with a black women like Mrs Chima. You will go bald in 3 days  undecided (true story)

You went bald in one hour not that you had any hair.   lipsrsealed   Bald spots are UNATTRACTIVE.  lipsrsealed
kokoye:

pre kini??

with a naija woman . . .you funny o.  cheesy

The only reason she wants to marry you is because of your money in the first place plus the fact that your coming from'overseeee'

without your money, your just like every other village guy she's been ignoring everyday.

My two cents: dont go home to find a wife . . you will just crucify yourself. Marry who you already know and you are comfortable with.

You make it seems like they are money hungry.  Just like you wouldn't holler at a girl with no arse she don't want to holler at a dude with no money.  What is two broke people going to do together?
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
$tunna:

hmmm, i know your kind and im sure  alot of 'em populate youtube and although i have very strong opinions about your type, i will keep it and save that for another day when i have more energy and in the mood for abstract feminist debates and the need for those discarded believes by white women that is now being used to control american, black women, college grads whose only goal in life is to destroy the black family, so
yes -some people do actually care, maybe not u, but people do!

you may think you have bull detector but like most coloured glasses and those who wear 'em, people who r full of bulls tend to see bulls everywhere

just saying. seen

Yawns. You are the ONE online looking for A WIFE. BUAHAHHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by jaybee3(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
errm errm errm wats good bro? what's wrong with going with what you know/comfortable with?
Are you ready for a cultural/behavioural shock?
Why have you suddenly decided to go for Naija girls or do you think they had be willing to accept any used goods?
Just thinking aloud really

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by kokoye(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You make it seems like they are money hungry.

Just like you wouldn't holler at a girl with no arse she don't want to holler at a dude with no money.  What is two broke people going to do together?  

Yup, in a country where most people are poor in the midst of plenty, a lot will do anything to get out of poverty. . . including marrying a stranger.

And xcuse you! I never said I wouldnt holla @ a girl with no arse . . I simply said I wouldnt marry her!  tongue
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
M M M:

op

u can buy luv anywere in d market. angry

I WISH THAT WHERE TRUE!!!
THE MOVIE STARS WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST AND MOST MARRIED IN DA WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! HAHAHA!
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2011
jay bee:

errm errm errm wats good bro? what's wrong with going with what you know/comfortable with?
Are you ready for a cultural/behavioural shock?
Why have you suddenly decided to go for Naija girls or do you think they had be willing to accept any used goods?
Just thinking aloud really

grin grin grin grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided When are you up for a ban?
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
kokoye:

Yup, in a country where most people are poor in the midst of plenty, a lot will do anything to get out of poverty. . . including marrying a stranger.

And xcuse you! I never said I wouldnt holla @ a girl with no arse . . I simply said I wouldnt marry her!  tongue

You a damn fool. There are people who live in poverty and are happy. You are the success story.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by jaybee3(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided When are you up for a ban?

depends on the ban wink
what kinda r u talking abt Q tongue
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Hmmm, u r asking for real trouble talking like that, u know

i will just learn to start paying for her to do her hair as long as it is not every two weeks??

ive thought about all these, not enuff reason not to consider it
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrCork17: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
Bro. if u like fat babes then Mrs Chima is your portmanto! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man / If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) / Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.