Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) (31043 Views)

Power Outage In Imo Beyond Us - Enugu Electricity Distribution Company / 11 Newly Licensed Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators / Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by ladygudhead(f): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Riversides2003:
They are preparing for black days coming ahead,he who has ears let him hear. This country is so messed up I swear.
As if we haven't suffered enough blackouts already here in Benin.They give light here whenever they like. Power distrisbution is epileptic in Benin. na wa! May God help us.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by BluntBoy(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2018
engineerboat:

This BEDC are just very worst in all.

Are they that terrible? My distributors, IBEDC, are trying, at least. But I can't understand why we haven't been able to solve our electricity problems for years. I am thinking it is because of corruption. Billions have been pumped into the project by successive governments over the years but yet no solution. I am certain these monies have gone into the pockets of some very corrupt people.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Otunski: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2018
And some idiotic fellows want Buhari to continue.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by rhythyson: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2018
i give up

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by uuzba(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2018
AZeD1:

Not the same bro.

They are a distribution company not a generating one.

And the thing that they are distributing, they don't have an allocation to check the quality? That means they don't know what they are distributing.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2018
Just2endowed2:

like what bro
like nigeria can never have constant light. Before dem come sue my ex company mk i no talk much. Do u know they have not paid rent for d office dey use in 2 years Cos the company in charge of phcn assets hasnt come to ask grin. The whole system is doomed. Customers owing disco, disco owing NBET, CBN giving loans to disco to pay nbet( d money goes to nbet direct). D owners of the discos have oda companies dem dey use loot the discos lipsrsealed. Lemme stop der
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Legacyltd: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2018
This stuff is old news not even this year
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by BabaIbo: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2018
AZeD1:

Not the same bro.

Mr Man or woman, they have almost the same duties... Water corporation don't produce water, they are not a water production corporation... They develop, maintain and beneficially exploit water resources, both natural and artificial for the purpose of carrying out her functions in accordance with this law... the guy/lady you quoted made more sense
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by cytell56: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
The Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) buys giant generator to power their corporate headquarters at Akpakpava Road, Benin city.

Watch the viral video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_k7opmrJcs&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/07/08/bedc-buys-giant-generator/

A P C is working!!!
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by edupedia: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Obijulius:
What can we say?

Congrats guys! This is the same country where one senior zombie said there is too much electricity for the nation - excess electricity he said!

It takes a fool to support Buhari!

....and it takes a bigger fool to link Buhari to rotten legacies left behind by your looters headed by GEJ....
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by AngelicBeing: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Esseite:
If you dont understand what it means, just Imagine water co-operation buying water...
shocked

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Just2endowed2(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
yeyerolling:
like nigeria can never have constant light. Before dem come sue my ex company mk i no talk much. Do u know they have not paid rent for d office dey use in 2 years Cos the company in charge of phcn assets hasnt come to ask grin. The whole system is doomed. Customers owing disco, disco owing NBET, CBN giving loans to disco to pay nbet( d money goes to nbet direct). D owners of the discos have oda companies dem dey use loot the discos lipsrsealed. Lemme stop der

really doom cry
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by AngelicBeing: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
yeyerolling:
sad shocked

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Chepos1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Peter4naz:
Ha
Police place N1 million bounty on masked lady
who exposed a policemen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAz3mM_PBYY
exposed a policeman. wink
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
ghen-ghen!.... the shithole keeps heading south by the seconds!
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
The Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) buys giant generator to power their corporate headquarters at Akpakpava Road, Benin city.

Watch the viral video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_k7opmrJcs&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/07/08/bedc-buys-giant-generator/
What a hopeless situation for power on Nigeria.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Reference(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin At least they are not being hypocritical. You simply cannot give what you don't have.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Reference(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Irony of life.

Abacha had the best security network in history.
I have seen GSM operatives using walkie-talkies on location.
And we all know mechanics drive the most undrivable automobiles.... and on and on.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by AZeD1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
BabaIbo:

Mr Man or woman, they have almost the same duties... Water corporation don't produce water, they are not a water production corporation... They develop, maintain and beneficially exploit water resources, both natural and artificial for the purpose of carrying out her functions in accordance with this law... the guy/lady you quoted made more sense
They can only distribute what they are given.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Cyrus01: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
what is giant about the gen now, so take light too @BEDC
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by UncleJudax(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
AZeD1:

Not the same bro.

You can argue that...but wetin dem wan de distribute? grin
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Seanmike(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
THIS ONE IS OLD NEWS
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by litaninja(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Same way police stations close by 6pm for security reasons...
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by senetorjboss(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
It's normal.. For 3days we haven't see light and eko dicos power their stations with gens... This is Nigeria
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by solomto(f): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
They are not the only one,all the distribution companys have it so nothing strange about it. They must use light in their offices and power is not constant so how do they cope.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Dearlord(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin grin Oh! My country man I taya for dis our country

Atiku4presido:
9ja which way Person wen dey stay near river still go buy water to wash soap from eyes??

1 Like

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by lookingfly: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
How I wish this present regime can be sensible enough to transparently invest that abacha loot in electricity and ensure it works instead of sharing it to their ghost poor politicians in disguise.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by LabUdegbe(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
tayo4ng:
Nigeria a joke

Make we just forget about light be that na.....
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Berankis: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Atiku4presido:
9ja which way Person wen dey stay near river still go buy water to wash soap from eyes??
No be "near river", na "inside river" these people dey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Receives Request To Release CCTV Footage Of Lekki Shooting / BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.