Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? (10706 Views)

I Want To Go Into Blogging. Please What Are The Pros And Cons Of Blogging? / Reasons Why You Should Not Go Into Blogging And Vlogging As A Business In 2020 / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Baba dudu wey full ground brekete ��� ���
ddooskie:

I only know one JUNEBABA... If this you, double twale bro.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by ddooskie(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
JUNEBABA:
Baba dudu wey full ground brekete ��� ���
Oga mi sir, I hail oh!

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by GrowSeoagency(m): 3:40am On Aug 26, 2019
Blogging is good to get into, but you should not do it out of boredom, as you will get bored easily when you are building up your site. Blogging is not as simple as putting content out there and waiting on visitors, there is many factors such as SEO, Social Signals, Backlinks etc

If you are going to blog, find something you enjoy or are interested in, it will help you with writing. When you have some traffic you can think about monetize either with Adsense or products

Hope I helped you
David
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by ajasay3030(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2023
Having the right number of blog posts before launching your website can contribute to your blogging success.

This is what you need to know about how many blog posts to publish your new blog.

https://writeseoblogs.com/how-many-blog-posts-before-launching-my-website/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fully Managed Dedicated Cloud And Private Cloud Servers / Nigerian Govt Issues Advisory On Massive Global Cyberattack / Is It Good To Buy Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.