Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. (20230 Views)

I Finally Had My First Sex Yesterday / I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity. / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by FunnyDude(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin Children of God; come closer, I have sweet gist for you. Take your vaseline and tissue paper near you, because my story will make you masturbate if you don't have sexual partner around.... cool

Bleep STORY YESTERNIGHT

....Oh blood of Zacharias! I've heard in the past about how Benue girls Pu.ssy was...Yesterday night I went for one Benue babe i've been eyeing for sometime now..I bought my "Baby Okwu" herbal mixture together with her we went inside my small room grin

We started the first round of sex and I cummed in 15 minutes..We gisted a little..Started second round after thrusting back and forth for like 50 minutes I cummed..No problem we slept off..

Interesting part..Children of God, I can swear with my Nokia phone that "Early Moning Sxx" is the sweetest in this my own life. grin

About 3:30am , I slided my LAMBA from behind, the pu.ssy atmosphere was warmth and ready to take me all in..the sensation is second to none..The pleasure on the slay queen face as if she's crying was my greatest moments..I'm still thrusting back and forth really hard and faster this time because my LAMBA is about 9inch approx...she's enjoying it..praising me like i'm her father...she shouted; "please mess me die, you owns this honeypot."

And as a good-bad guy, I increased my gear to the highest echelon... I used more than an hour ..then I cummed in my CD.

...ROUND 4

After we're done with our 3rd round, she didn't want to go another again..Then I began my teasing.."I sucked her both oranges till like 30minutes non-stop." Not knowing i've awaken the beast in her....

I mean she's freaking HOT this time! she can't resist it any longer ..pulled out the KISS condom and inserted it on me... Imagiing someone that doesn't want to go another was the putting me condom!..Imaine..We began banging real bleeping hard..That her voice is loud, I played my DJ Badoo NON STOP mixtape to cover the noise...After a while she demands riding me like a cowgirl cool

I obeyed as if i'm being remote controlled..This time she's on me, i'm sucking her breast and same time dicking from below..she's going up and down and shouting with great ecstasy of pleasure, I can see it in her face, as she sucked my nipple..I kept doing what I love doing best ,,,sucking her tip, and giving her real hard..All thanks to the BABY OKWU I tooked the night before... We lasted about an hour..Then she cummed on me...

I can't believe i'm the one writing this..But it happens sha

BENUE girls are the best in football match..God punish fulani herdsmen wey wan wipe out these set of creatures.

My major worry was that i'm just sleeping since then...i'm weak, my balls is heavy grin

I can't write now and as a Copywriter, I got orders to complete in next 24hours..I FEAR WOMEN!

I'm your FunnyDude..Big boy with Big God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Vyntra(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
i don't know what people enjoy from sex eww.cursed be the day i would plan on partaking in this will bending activity

4 Likes

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Vyntra:
i don't know what people enjoy from sex eww.cursed be the day i would plan on partaking in this will bending activity
grin
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by FunnyDude(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=Vyntra post=69221108]i don't know what people enjoy from sex eww.cursed be the day i would plan on partaking in this will bending activity [/quote
I hear you.. Sex is good for both your health and balls as a man..You know what I mean na.

1 Like

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Vyntra(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=FunnyDude post=69222394][/quote]

apart from reproduction,it's useless,it's a primal drive i have managed to overcome

2 Likes

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Pentools(m): 2:37am On Jul 15, 2018
FunnyDude:
grin Children of God; come closer, I have sweet gist for you. Take your vaseline and tissue paper near you, because my story will make you masturbate if you don't have sexual partner around.... cool

Bleep STORY YESTERNIGHT

....Oh blood of Zacharias! I've heard in the past about how Benue girls Pu.ssy was...Yesterday night I went for one Benue babe i've been eyeing for sometime now..I bought my "Baby Okwu" herbal mixture together with her we went inside my small room grin

We started the first round of sex and I cummed in 15 minutes..We gisted a little..Started second round after thrusting back and forth for like 50 minutes I cummed..No problem we slept off..

Interesting part..Children of God, I can swear with my Nokia phone that "Early Moning Sxx" is the sweetest in this my own life. grin

About 3:30am , I slided my LAMBA from behind, the pu.ssy atmosphere was warmth and ready to take me all in..the sensation is second to none..The pleasure on the slay queen face as if she's crying was my greatest moments..I'm still thrusting back and forth really hard and faster this time because my LAMBA is about 9inch approx...she's enjoying it..praising me like i'm her father...she shouted; "please mess me die, you owns this honeypot."

And as a good-bad guy, I increased my gear to the highest echelon... I used more than an hour ..then I cummed in my CD.

...ROUND 4

After we're done with our 3rd round, she didn't want to go another again..Then I began my teasing.."I sucked her both oranges till like 30minutes non-stop." Not knowing i've awaken the beast in her....

I mean she's freaking HOT this time! she can't resist it any longer ..pulled out the KISS condom and inserted it on me... Imagiing someone that doesn't want to go another was the putting me condom!..Imaine..We began banging real bleeping hard..That her voice is loud, I played my DJ Badoo NON STOP mixtape to cover the noise...After a while she demands riding me like a cowgirl cool

I obeyed as if i'm being remote controlled..This time she's on me, i'm sucking her breast and same time dicking from below..she's going up and down and shouting with great ecstasy of pleasure, I can see it in her face, as she sucked my nipple..I kept doing what I love doing best ,,,sucking her tip, and giving her real hard..All thanks to the BABY OKWU I tooked the night before... We lasted about an hour..Then she cummed on me...

I can't believe i'm the one writing this..But it happens sha

BENUE girls are the best in football match..God punish fulani herdsmen wey wan wipe out these set of creatures.

My major worry was that i'm just sleeping since then...i'm weak, my balls is heavy grin

I can't write now and as a Copywriter, I got orders to complete in next 24hours..I FEAR WOMEN!

I'm your FunnyDude..Big boy with Big God.

Lolz, omo most of your posts really do amuse,TBT, what part of Nigeria are you residing?

1 Like

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by FunnyDude(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Pentools:

Lolz, omo most of your posts really do amuse,TBT, what part of Nigeria are you residing?

Thanks Baba
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by franklingud(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Vyntra:
Okay good for you now, but bad for you when you turn from 50 upwards.

Your scrotum go hear am.
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Vyntra:
Don't argue on what you don't understand

1 Like

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Vyntra:

Are you even human to begin with??

3 Likes

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Vyntra(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
franklingud:

Your scrotum go hear am.

nah,by the time I get to that age,my body would have assumed my nether region part is only for urinating,urges has already dissappeard,the seed production would stop too if I continue on this trend for atleast 3-5 yesrs
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Vyntra(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
androidroot:
Don't argue on what you don't understand

it's a basic instinct embedded in our brain,I understand it that's how I easily erased it
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Vyntra(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bidobado:

Are you even human to begin with??

maybe I am not human,who knows,it just disgusts me,the whole tin is almost useless nd time wasting except for the procreation part,our brain rewards us with dopamine If we partake,like a dog getting treats from its owner for good behaviour,I can control my own will,an attribute majority lacks

1 Like

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Lordbooster(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Benue girls re no doubt pro's they re fucking good...anyways check our signature for some 18+ naija contents

1 Like

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Vyntra:

maybe I am not human,who knows,it just disgusts me,the whole tin is almost useless nd time wasting except for the procreation part,our brain rewards us with dopamine If we partake,like a dog getting treats from its owner for good behaviour,I can control my own will,an attribute majority lacks

You might be asexual.. I find it weird but fascinating at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by IamPlato(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2018

Kissin And Telling Will Not Earn You respect... We All Fvck too. So Shut Up

1 Like

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by franklingud(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Vyntra:

nah,by the time I get to that age,my body would have assumed my nether region part is only for urinating,urges has already dissappeard,the seed production would stop too if I continue on this trend for atleast 3-5 yesrs
grin
By age 50 your body will start showing results of excessive over conji e.g you will excrete a lot of spermatozoa instead of faeces. And many more funny stories.

Nairaland will hear your story shaa!

2 Likes

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Vyntra(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2018
franklingud:

grin
By age 50 your body will start showing results of excessive over conji e.g you will excrete a lot of spermatozoa instead of faeces. And many more funny stories.

Nairaland will hear your story shaa!

lol,well I believe I will feel different,I am not sure if any man has gone decades without ejaculating
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by FunnyDude(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
franklingud:

Your scrotum go hear am.

Nairaland ooo... I dey laugh dey roll for my carpet... That scrotum got me.. Hahahahaa
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by FunnyDude(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Vyntra:

Common there.. You want to say u no dey chook? Uhn... Make I no hear am for your mouth. Konji respect nobody.
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by FunnyDude(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lordbooster:
Benue girls re no doubt pro's they re fucking good...anyways check our signature for some 18+ naija contents
Chisos..
If Nigeria divide today I'm going with Benue or calabar.

Don't ask me why oo

2 Likes

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by yommen: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
You had 4 rounds of sex! So? Big babies every where!
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by franklingud(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2018
FunnyDude:

Nairaland ooo... I dey laugh dey roll for my carpet... That scrotum got me.. Hahahahaa
grin
Bro laugh joor! It's good medicine. That guy wants to mess with nature.
I pity him.
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Lordbooster(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
FunnyDude:

Chisos..
If Nigeria divide today I'm going with Benue or calabar.

Don't ask me why oo
grin grin grin
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Vyntra:

maybe I am not human,who knows,it just disgusts me,the whole tin is almost useless nd time wasting except for the procreation part,our brain rewards us with dopamine If we partake,like a dog getting treats from its owner for good behaviour I can control my own will,an attribute majority lacks

Any man or woman able to have attained such a height of SELF CONTROL is indeed NOBLE. I respect you for the #BOLDED. It is a growing out of the ' 'ANIMALISITY OF SEX, PLOUGHING OUR WORLD IN THE STINKING GUTTERS OF INSANITY. SEX IS SACRED, NOT A LUNACY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Adasun(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
nothing special about our girls
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
This one deep
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by ArticleBeast: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
FunnyDude abeg send me that freelance ebook biko after you don knack finish....No do pass yourself o
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by FunnyDude(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
ArticleBeast:
FunnyDude abeg send me that freelance ebook biko after you don knack finish....No do pass yourself o

I've given out the free ebook in the group which is REBEL MARKETING STRATEGY. The one I'm dropping soon is not free.
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by ArticleBeast: 3:43am On Aug 06, 2018
FunnyDude:

I've given out the free ebook in the group which is REBEL MARKETING STRATEGY. The one I'm dropping soon is not free.
Bros pls I am yet to get the free one that is why I applied this rebel reaching out to you..
agorelijah@gmail.com
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by nobsalis: 6:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Aq
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Vyntra(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
FunnyDude:

Common there.. You want to say u no dey chook? Uhn... Make I no hear am for your mouth. Konji respect nobody.

I don't,I have self control

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.