Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC (55693 Views)

Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by chiedu7: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
embarassed
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by KanwuliaExtra: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
This must be ASIWAJUJU’s girlfriend.
No questions asked! wink

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by OlujobaSamuel: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
a minister, sorry, saint was seeked and confirmed after 6months of searching, yet the dss no fit verify her certificates before confirmation, na waooo.
Make I go change my biodata to Prof Sam abeg, no one go care, I fit be the next osun gomina.
btw, my pikin no go serve, I go set up my ngo to reachout to people, I don pay my own due already.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Then why is she keeping quiet?

Silent is the best answer to a fool you know.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Auxtin85(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
The entire story is taking a new turn, PREMIUM TIMES director be ready to answer to arms smuggling charges.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by CharlotteFlair: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
smellingmenses:
grin I love Kemi.... IPOB keep wailing... APC is going out...but Kemi I love.
She's a nasty MILF grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by emmanuelex1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
You think everything is about ethnicity
smellingmenses:
grin I love Kemi.... IPOB keep wailing... APC is going out...but Kemi I love.
a

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
KEMI ADEOSUN VINDICATED
PLENTY SHEGE FOR THOSE BEHIND THE FORGERY SCANDAL

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Idrismusty97(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by bid4rich(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:
Adeosun is a million times better than ngozi

Bro, to die and to sleep no be the same thing O

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Platony(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Laughing in Burundi grin grin grin grin

See! This is Nigeria,...

She is Minister of Finance, dis is a little matter...

If our President (Head of State) cn be ruling us, approx: 170 million pple since 2015 wit a school cert we're nt even sure of its authenticity til date, wat then do u expect of his cohorts? Dey wil definitely follow suit.

It won't tk long b4 dis case goes off into thin air!!...

A real Nigerian won't be surprised if dis case dies within days,....

If politicians cn steal billions of Naira & Dollars yet ar forgotten, talkless of certificate.

I knew dis matter ws Dead upon arrival frm d onset.

Certificate na wer na?,..
Dey ar d Govt,....wat is NYSC??

Fighting corruption my a**!!!!!!! angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by strangest(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
haha,,...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by themodernman: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
I'm just searching for the comment with the most likes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by bendike: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in any ignorant ipob related rubbish.
Otondo1. What has ipod got to do with kemi and her certificate? Abi is kanu the publisher of the newspaper making the allegations?

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by PHIPEX(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
They are tactically looking for who will take the fall on her behalf. Why should someone who graduated at 22 request for an exemption, who signed/forged it and when?

It's one thing that a poorly educated Kemi is managing our economy, it's another thing that even her credentials are forged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by bid4rich(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:
Adeosun is a million times better than ngozi

Bro, to die and to sleep no be the same thing O.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by themodernman: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
KEMI ADEOSUN VINDICATED

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Zombie spotted...by their names you shall know them...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by baldeagle: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is what Justice N Okoro Wrote on Kemi Adeosun's Certificate Scandal allegation

"Killing Kemi...

I am negotiating for a country where I can travel to and never return again, reason being that there are more idiots in Nigeria than there are ordinary or normal human beings.

At the speed through which Kemi's alleged NYSC certificate forgery is presently trending speaks volume about how mischievous and gullible the public can be just at once. Why do Nigerians prefer negative news and feedbacks than progress and truth? Are Nigerians by nature evil? Is there anything naturally wrong with the position of Nigeria in the world map? What is the relationship between Nigerians and falsehood? How many kilometers is hell fire to Nigeria? Can any good thing come from Nigeria? Why Nigerians prefer lies than honesty?

Before you kill aunt Kemi, listen to me, Kemi the Nigerian finance Minister is a lady I know in and out, she was born, raised and schooled in London. At 41, Kemi was appointed by her state Governor in Nigeria as commissioner for finance, to enable Kemi work in Nigeria she obtained her NYSC exemption certificate. These are few questions you need to answer before you kill aunt Kemi, can Kemi be enrolled for national service at the age of 41? Is aunt Kemi in possession of NYSC exemption certificate?

Aunt Kemi is now 51 years old, she is a Nigerian citizen born in Britain, she is serving under president Buhari as finance Minister. The following are the Genesis of aunt Kemi's ordeals, "during the federal government executive council's meeting, I requested as the finance Minister the comprehensive details of expenditure by every ministry, though with the NNPC as my core target", can you now see it? Corruption is fighting back in Nigeria, the above was the sin of aunt Kemi, the criminals who are the targets of aunt Kemi suddenly remembered that Kemi was trained in London and came into the country for the first time at age of 41. Nigerians are yet to forgive Dele Ali for switching his citizenship and service to England and the English national team. Nigerian criminals would have celebrated aunt Kemi had she been the Queen's general accountant and auditor, aunt Kemi's sin is simply working with rogues.

Now the Premium Time that carried aunt Kemi's alleged NYSC certificate forgery shows how backward Nigeria is in media and reportage, some times I perceive Nigerian dailies and broadcasting networks as mere gossip mills. Unverified reports are daily been dished to the illiterate and gullible Nigerian population, the worst is that most Nigerian journalists are mere political contractors and even worst than social media propagandists. We have a long way to go as a nation, if we can no longer trust our news papers and broadways then we are in for a centuries problem, thank you and God bless you before you kill Aunt Kemi".

I am, Justice N. Okoro.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by idonhammer: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
what is there to investigate again?useless people.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by sexdoll: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
why all these noise?

biko they should just ask dino how he managed to do his own and scale through the trap that sahara prepared for him.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by agwocomedian: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Wahalaaaaa! Agwo don join Naira land ooo
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by gurunlocker: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
smellingmenses:

why should she engage Igbos like you in a fruitless screaming match

Lol.... Two zombies don't even know each other, there's confusion in your midst for you not to know who you quoted. grin grin You quoted NL chief executive zombie and top buhari as licker cool grin, so you two are surely familiar with the word "ipob" cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by deomelo: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
donk552:
Her record shown that she graduate at age of 22 and become member of ICAEW at age of 24, why exemption certificate that's meant for people of above 30 years

Where was she @ 30? In Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by jahsharon: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Then why is she keeping quiet?

She is busy moving the economy away from recession and does not have time for internet fools same way Buhari does not respond to internet miscreants

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Gmajor(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
deomelo:
Obviously, the minister did not forge or fake anything because she did not have to. She obviously applied for and received the exception.
She graduated from a higher institution before she was thirty so an exemption certificate is not applicable

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by femliany(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
ha!!! Nkan be.....there is god ooo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by CharlotteFlair: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in any ignorant ipob related rubbish.
Shouting Ipob upandan won't save the Yahoo yahoo minister from the hangman's noose. Just so you know.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by longjon: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
smellingmenses:

why should she engage Igbos like you in a fruitless screaming match

Hahaha

So ngeneukwenu is IPOB ??

Nice one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by juliustocome: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
TheAngry1:
If she was honest, she would have come out vehemently with proof. I did my NYSC, if 20 years from now someone questions me, you think I will wait for NYSC to vindicate me?

Who you be?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by egoldi01: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
NYSC confirmed she applied for exemption but never confirmed the genuineness of the certificate in her possession. How long does that take? They want to go into inquiry again?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Gassa007: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
KEMI ADEOSUN VINDICATED

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
What are you saying??She is vindicated How?? She applied for exemption,was it issued

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.