Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC (55689 Views)

Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Ihateyoumod: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
eagleeye3:

Mr Olodo Rabata, Madam Kemi is not the only person who schooled abroad. she had 8 good years if she had intended to serve her fatherland. She must have thought then that NYSC was for the commoners and not an elite like herself. But when she was invited to partake in the national moi-moi she remembered NYSC.
Get that in your thick skull

I dnt argue based on sentiment n what u tink should be.....if u r not a complete dunce, u should back ur statement up with fact in this case the section of the NYSC act tht stipulates tht graduates must return immediately to serve thier father land

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Guestlander: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
shugamummy:

Stupid man,tagging Igbos in your fake defense. Keyboard Justice Okoro.....Justice without court or chamber. Let me refresh your skull for typing this balderdash.

She graduated at 22,does that sound well in ur ears. The law says by the time you graduated not the time you chose to come back to Naija at ur own will. If she stayed at England fine cos they don't have nysc but if she has intention of working for Naija,my dear the law says same way u carry urself go abroad,carry urself come back too so far as you graduated before 30 to serve the fatherland and thereafter return to ur abroad. Now she quickly saw she was to be appointed in a govt parastatal went to obtain Oluwole certificate at a cost of 10k as at then

The man just detonated a nuclear bomb on e-morons.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nfora: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
eagleeye3:

You are the Olodo.
Let me school you. She graduated at 22. She had between 22 to 30 (8 years) to have come back and participated in the MANDATORY NYSC scheme if she wanted to EVER work in the public/civil service.
But she did no such thing, because she was earning a good pay in the UK. All fine and good. But immediately an opportunity presented itself to follow chop the national moi-moi, she remembered NYSC.
"Sorry, you are not qualified for an exemption", somebody must have told her. But because she was now desperate, she forged an exemption letter. After all this is Nigeria (apologies Falz).
Now is the time of reckoning and her yansh has been opened to public scrutiny.

SECTION 17(NYSC ACT)
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Directorate may, with the prior approval of the National Defence and Security Council, by an order published in the •Gazette exempt any person from all or any of the provisions of this Decree, and may subject thereto and with such approval impose, in relation to any exemption, such conditions as it may think fit.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by mvem(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
eagleeye3:

NO. if that were the case, all others who studied abroad and graduated before 30years would have comfortably stayed back and do their things. Whenever they were ready for Nigeria they will simply apply for exemption. But those who know that tomorrow is pregnant always come back do their mandatory one year service and go back if they wish.
Kemi was desperate and this is the result. Let's see how FG spin this one.
...ok

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by LastSurvivor11: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:
Adeosun is a million times better than ngozi

Only the brown roof Republic says so
World Bank hasn't confirmed such laughable claim..

Am hoping you will ask me who world Bank epp abi
Typical zombie

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by sikells(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin
gurunlocker:

Lol.... Two zombies don't even know each other, there's confusion in your midst for you not to know who you quoted. grin grin You quoted NL chief executive zombie and top buhari as licker cool grin, so you two are surely familiar with the word "ipob" cheesy
hehehe grin
gurunlocker:

Lol.... Two zombies don't even know each other, there's confusion in your midst for you not to know who you quoted. grin grin You quoted NL chief executive zombie and top buhari as licker cool grin, so you two are surely familiar with the word "ipob" cheesy
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by mvem(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nfora:

SECTION 17(NYSC ACT)
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Directorate may, with the prior approval of the National Defence and Security Council, by an order published in the •Gazette exempt any person from all or any of the provisions of this Decree, and may subject thereto and with such approval impose, in relation to any exemption, such conditions as it may think fit.
...so u re saying ?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Ihateyoumod: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
eagleeye3:

If it were not an Olodo Rabata, you would have asked yourself why Brigadier Bomoi who retired 9 months before the signing of the purported Exemption letter could have achieved that feat.
Desperation can make even otherwise intelligent people like Madam Kemi, do stupid things.

Olodo, was tht ur earlier argument, if this was ur argument den, I will keep quiet n let d woman explain tht herself. But dnt tell me tht she doesn't qualify for exemption because she graduated bfre 30, even wen she doesn't live in d country. Low grade brain
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by chiefolododo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
eagleeye3:

She was even qualified to apply for exemption in the first place, so how could she have been given?
Moreover the person who signed the exemption letter was already out of office for 9 months, so how could he have signed that exemption letter?
Premium Times did a number on this one.
Ehen? They should free this woman , did she kill anybody? Was she involved in an bank robbery? Did she falsely declare any asset? We must learn to pardon minor sins (that's if she is guilty)
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nfora: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Only the brown roof Republic says so
World Bank hasn't confirmed such laughable claim..

Am hoping you will ask me who world Bank epp abi
Typical zombie

Stupidity is when you rely on external bodies like World Bank,to determine who is who in NIGERIA.

SMH.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
deomelo:

lol @ hypocritical Igbos and their crocodile tears and fake love for Nigeria and rule of law.

Stella Oduah presented fake degree to the Senate and till today, she's still a federal minister while you people looked the other way.

Dino Melaye presented a fake Harvard University and the London School of Economics and Political Science degree, but both institutions denied that claim. Melaye did not study degree courses with them, and hence, couldn’t have graduated, but guess what? Melaye your hero is still a federal senator in Nigeria.

You Igbos care less about Nigeria so you people really need to keep quiet and stop boring us with your crocodile concerns and hypocrisy.

Mr tribalist I am not Ipob please. don't jump into my mention with nairaland low mentality exhibited in politics section to quote me out of context.
We are talking about a highly placed Nigerian indulging in forgery of our very own nysc certificate and u are here talking out of 1902 reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by cjrane: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
clevvermind:
Buhari is just training a new generation of scammers. Buhari leads, others follow.

Please who refused to share that Abacha money to NYSC Director on time?

See how they are making the guy go against his organization

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by eagleeye3: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
chiefolododo:
Ehen? They should free this woman , did she kill anybody? Was she involved in an bank robbery? Did she falsely declare any asset? We must learn to pardon minor sins (that's if she is guilty)
Forgery isn't a minor misdemeanor in the public service.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nfora: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
mvem:
...so u re saying ?

SECTION 17(NYSC ACT)

I am saying that exemption is possible,especially in a genuine case like Adeosun's.

She probably never thought of working in Nigeria before the stipulated age.Should Ogun State and Nigeria then be denied of her brain, because of NYSC?

However,I am not in any position to authenticate the purported certificate.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by eagleeye3: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Olodo, was tht ur earlier argument, if this was ur argument den, I will keep quiet n let d woman explain tht herself. But dnt tell me tht she doesn't qualify for exemption because she graduated bfre 30, even wen she doesn't live in d country. Low grade brain
Yes, Olodo Rabata, she doesn't qualify for exemption.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by chiefolododo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
eagleeye3:

Forgery isn't a minor misdemeanor in the public service.
Now we should crucify her?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by eagleeye3: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nfora:

SECTION 17(NYSC ACT)
Care to interpret the section you quoted? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
unah nor gor let dis nysc matta die down now until dem go release anoda news wey gor take away mind 4rm dis issue.? undecided

u fit jez wake up 2moro mornin now hear say shekau has personally called HarryBubu lastnite to confess dat he's now born again & dat Jesus Christ is now his Lord & personal saviour, courtesy of Alhaji Lai Mohammed media office! grin

follow FG play jangilova okolomoto at ya own peril grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nfora: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
eagleeye3:

Care to interpret the section you quoted? Thank you.

SECTION 17(NYSC ACT)

I am saying that exemption is possible,especially in a genuine case like Adeosun's.

She probably never thought of working in Nigeria before the stipulated age.Should Ogun State and Nigeria then be denied of her brain, because of NYSC?

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Ihateyoumod: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
eagleeye3:

Yes, Olodo Rabata, she doesn't qualify for exemption.

How does she not qualify for exemption....u have failed to establish tht fact with a portion of the NYSC act...saying 100 times doesn't make it fact.. U tink everybody is as dull as u....provide fact.OLODO
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by eagleeye3: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

I dnt argue based on sentiment n what u tink should be.....if u r not a complete dunce, u should back ur statement up with fact in this case the section of the NYSC act tht stipulates tht graduates must return immediately to serve thier father land
I never mentioned 'Immediately' anywhere in my submission. But, I said she had a good 8years to have come back and serve her fatherland but she preferred Auntie Eliza money. Only to remember Nigeria when she saw an opportunity to chop the National Moi-moi.
That is what I said, olodo Rabata

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by shugamummy: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
ghuzy01:

And we're you not told that she came to Nigeria for the first time when she was called upon by the Ogun state government to be the comminsioner of finance.she was 41 at the time.so what can she do other than applying for exemption

You don't read the letters,it States so far as you graduated below 30yrs. Wait a minute so you just justified the Doctoring of certificate of a body like nysc. Do u know how many lives are lost during nysc. Do u even know what many people passed through. Now someone can just sit at the comfort od his room and print out exempt cert and still state that a retired director signed it 8months later. How do you marry the forgery. Does nysc sign and keep certificate waiting for whoever wants to apply for exempt to just add names and pick a serial number

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:
Adeosun is a million times better than ngozi

Is that what this is about? Shame of a Nation. You guys have danced naked to the Market place.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by eagleeye3: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nfora:

SECTION 17(NYSC ACT)

She probably never thought of working in Nigeria before the stipulated age. Should Ogun State and Nigeria then be denied of her brain, because of NYSC?

The bold is her genuine reason for Forgery. Should Ogun state and Nigeria then be denied in her partaking of the National moi-moi?
There were others from Yoruba land, who are by far better than Kemi and have served their fatherland, but were denied that position because they no get godfather wey fit overlook forgery.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
deomelo:
Obviously, the minister did not forge or fake anything because she did not have to. She obviously applied for and received the exception.

On what grounds would she be exempted when she graduated at age 22?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by EternalTruths: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
GMbuharii:
This is not about coneheads or afonja or amala..in fact,i hate apc and coneheads but I think we southerners should rally round Kemi Adeosun rather than mock or condemn her.
We mustnt allow the north to touch her.

The day you betrayed Igbos and NigerDeltans was the day you lost our support.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by eagleeye3: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
chiefolododo:
Now we should crucify her?
Ceaser's wife should be above reproach.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by shugamummy: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Show me nysc act that supports forging it's certificate at 41,nor appending the signature of a retired officer,nor falsifying the serial number of the commission. Hypocrites........so what makes you think if i print certificates for my mum who is same age with Kemi that It should be disputed

Ihateyoumod:

How does she not qualify for exemption....u have failed to establish tht fact with a portion of the NYSC act...saying 100 times doesn't make it fact.. U tink everybody is as dull as u....provide fact.OLODO

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by AnanseK(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Then why is she keeping quiet?

She has work to do, can’t waste her time arguing with ignorant Igbos and other lazy youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by sarrki(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
AnanseK:

She has work to do, can’t waste her time arguing with ignorant Igbos and other lazy youths.

You are a patriot
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Ihateyoumod: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
eagleeye3:

I never mentioned 'Immediately' anywhere in my submission. But, I said she had a good 8years to have come back and serve her fatherland but she preferred Auntie Eliza money. Only to remember Nigeria when she saw an opportunity to chop the National Moi-moi.
That is what I said, olodo Rabata

Someone just provided a section of the NYSC act to prove u wrong, tht exemption can be given in special cases..esp in a case like aunty kemi's own..........read well, dnt be a dummy.....thts y ur life is the way it is....
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by cjrane: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

The day you betrayed Igbos and NigerDeltans was the day you lost our support.

The issue here IS NOT TRIBE OR RELIGION.

People should learn to stop forging documents just to get a job.

We have people in Nigeria who will forge PHD certificate if the job required PHD.

WE MUST STOP THAT PRACTICE OF FORGERY IN NIGERIA BY EXPOSING FORGERS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The New Look Of The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Photos / Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.