Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC (55695 Views)

Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by obi58: 4:25am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Concrete evidence according to who?

According to Igbos or the NYSC?

These Igbos and their ignorant and unintelligent rubbish sef

Back to your default Ipob rant. How Ipob take concern Yoruba owned Premium Times?

Why hasn't she sued PT for libel and defamation of character sir,?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Awoo88: 5:04am On Jul 10, 2018
boyo123:
its really funny how you guys reason.
yes she finished at 22 in the uk worked in the uk till she was way above the age to serve ,then got an appointment in naija and had to apply for exemption. i am sure u didnt serve cos if you did u would av understood what happened
How you not seen fifty years old people in nysc camp As long as you are below thirty when you graduate, you are expected to serve.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by GMbuharii: 5:37am On Jul 10, 2018
EternalTruths:

The day you betrayed Igbos and NigerDeltans was the day you lost our support.

haba guy,dont mistake me for afonjas o. I am a pure ipob supporter and anti conehead anti apc frm Edo.

I know the yorubas will never stand up for any Igbo person buh I just feel we southerners shud rally round Kemi lest these evil northerners ruin her. Remember she had beef with a prominent alhaji months ago. They might just be on revenge mission,u know.
Unfortunate thing is,yorubas will never learn.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by deomelo: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2018
[s]
obi58:

Back to your default Ipob rant. How Ipob take concern Yoruba owned Premium Times?

Why hasn't she sued PT for libel and defamation of character sir,?
[/s]

You Igbos, PT, Yoruba or Hausa are irrelevant regarding this case, the only relevant party with documented facts and capacity to investigate and capacity to solve this issue is the NYSC.

Btw, why sue PT while the only relevant party with the statutory obligations to solve the matter is still investigating and yet to come up with facts and results?

These ignorant Igbos sef

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by bellotaofeek: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2018
BuHarI.... Since this your government is about forgery . Tell your SARS to leave guys alone na. Cos you yourself scammed us with WAEC and your finance minister did the same with NYSC. This simply means we all have shit in our holes
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by cvibe2: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by cvibe2: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2018
Awoo88:

How you not seen fifty years old people in nysc camp As long as you are below thirty when you graduate, you are expected to serve.

It is mandatory to serve. That is the law. It doesn't matter how old you are as long as you were below 30 when you obtained your first degree and attended a full time programme in school.

*You are only allowed exemption if your programme was a part time programme after verifying the number of classroom hours and duration of course.*

So, our finance minister is morally corrupt and an endemic fraudster (she forged certificate to deceive) to be at the helms of finance in the country.

In saner climes, she would have honourably done the needful, but THIS is NIGERIA.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by EternalTruths: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2018
GMbuharii:

haba guy,dont mistake me for afonjas o. I am a pure ipob supporter and anti conehead anti apc frm Edo.

I know the yorubas will never stand up for any Igbo person buh I just feel we southerners shud rally round Kemi lest these evil northerners ruin her. Remember she had beef with a prominent alhaji months ago. They might just be on revenge mission,u know.
Unfortunate thing is,yorubas will never learn.

I know it is connected to her opposition to NNPC during FAAC meeting but, we the glorious people of SE/SS will never support her after the betrayal of a Southerner ( Jonathan ).

If you don't teach traitors a bitter lesson, they will repeat their treachery again.

So, allow her to be overran by the Northerners so that her people can learn in a hard way never to betray a Southerner in power out of political greed.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by frankwyte: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:

You mean he's the Ministers official spokesman? Igbos and common sense are like water and oyel, den no dey gree.

e
And you were the first to show that the the former DG signed some NYSC cert b4 he exit office. Here again you are laying claim that she was granted exemptions! When I want know a man true nature I delve to his past records and achievement; that will provide ample evidence of his capabilities. You have never disappointed me BMX CREW!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Then why is she keeping quiet?

u want her to make a national broadcast on tv with all her credentials abi?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by dubemnaija: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:

Ignorant ipob, look up the meaning of exception or even what it means. It means you are exuded.

Oponu. NYSC don't give exception letter, they give Exemption letter. Ode!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by winningwinner(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:

lol @ hypocritical Igbos and their crocodile tears and fake love for Nigeria and rule of law.

Stella Oduah presented fake degree to the Senate and till today, she's still a federal minister while you people looked the other way.

Dino Melaye presented a fake Harvard University and the London School of Economics and Political Science degree, but both institutions denied that claim. Melaye did not study degree courses with them, and hence, couldn’t have graduated, but guess what? Melaye your hero is still a federal senator in Nigeria.

You Igbos care less about Nigeria so you people really need to keep quiet and stop boring us with your crocodile concerns and hypocrisy.

And Premium Times that brought up the issue is equally IPOB?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by obi58: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You Igbos, PT, Yoruba or Hausa are irrelevant regarding this case, the only relevant party with documented facts and capacity to investigate and capacity to solve this issue is the NYSC.

Btw, why sue PT while the only relevant party with the statutory obligations to solve the matter is still investigating and yet to come up with facts and results?

These ignorant Igbos sef

As usual default ipob setting. Features of a one track mind. Try to be more inventive with your responses please. At least justify the pay you are receiving from BMC.

In essence Kemi is not sure of her innocence. She needs NYSC to investigate on her behalf instead of taking the issue to a court of competent jurisdiction with her evidence against that of PT and leave the court to decide knowing her hands are clean?

Narrow mind.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by winningwinner(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in any ignorant ipob related rubbish.
The day of your "nuc dimitis" IPOB will deny you rest because it will form a better part of your epitaph!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:
Adeosun is a million times better than ngozi
Yes,because she is an afonja
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by einsteine(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2018
Is she supposed to even be entitled to an exemption certificate? I thought the rule was if you graduate before 30, then you must serve. It doesnt matter if you later spent 10 years abroad, you are still supposed to serve since as at the time of graduation, you were below the age of 30 and were not a serving military, police or DSS officer.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Psoul(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
CoolFreeday:
What's d big deal with whether she served or not.

I collected exemption, so what?

Wen u did not serve the mandatory 1year, forget about every government job or appointment even political offices unless u were 30 or above at the period u supposed to serve. In this situation, u must apply for exemption.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by petenweke: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
ArmedRobber:
olodo kemi started working as comissioner at 41 years your brain should tell she applied before gainimg appoinment
It is not about her job it's about her certificate COCONUT HEAD
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by GMbuharii: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

I know it is connected to her opposition to NNPC during FAAC meeting but, we the glorious people of SE/SS will never support her after the betrayal of a Southerner ( Jonathan ).

If you don't teach traitors a bitter lesson, they will repeat their treachery again.

So, allow her to be overran by the Northerners so that her people can learn in a hard way never to betray a Southerner in power out of political greed.
you are right but we are southern nigerians.
See what they are doing to Fayose now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years / Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.