Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,547 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos (6853 Views)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos by honeebee06: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2018
oloribuku,,,oloshi,,olosho,.....dis one mama don waste her pussy cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos by Smony: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2018
LisaAnne:

RIP English
professor Johnbull abeg no vex, I was very angry at the level of stupidity some girls did in d name of fun catching.
Re: Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos by troubleseller: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why dis kind news dey always comot from places like South Africa, Kenya e.t.c

Re: Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos by nairaland20: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun ,dominique
Re: Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos by okwabayi(m): 3:41am On Jul 11, 2018
lefulefu:
this is wat is called japanese sushi grin grin
for those of u who dont know what is sushi grin grin grin...japanese sushi is when u eat food from the body of a naked woman or group of naked women cheesy.i heard at one time a certain governor of edo state(not adams oshiomole) used to do japanese sushi on the nude bodies of uniben runz girls cheesy.
It's the reason the idiot did nothing in the state for eight full years.
Re: Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos by okwabayi(m): 3:44am On Jul 11, 2018
It won't shock me if the DJ is Nigerian or Mozambican. See his hopeless looking face.
OP I don't see any n-ude woman in the picture. She is wearing a bra and the only thing which'll make her unclad is already censored. Change the title to "half disrobed".
Re: Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos by okwabayi(m): 3:49am On Jul 11, 2018
troubleseller:
Why dis kind news dey always comot from places like South Africa, Kenya e.t.c
It happens here too but on a very coded level.
Re: Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2018
okwabayi:

It's the reason the idiot did nothing in the state for eight full years.
ehn that and other reasonscheesy. Remember bini women naked for street swear for am wen im no come dey do anythin when he was a governor.its like the swearing still dey on im headcheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? / Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) / Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.