Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) (65107 Views)

Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by tendingNews: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Slay Queen Steals Man's Money While Rocking Her At The Club

Here is the moment a man rocked two club girls at the club and was totally engrossed in the rocking and didn't know when one of the ladies stole from him.

While he was busy rocking the two ladies, one made for his back pocket and brought out his wallet, she took the money in it and hid it inside her breast.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-lady-steals-from-man-rocking-her.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by tendingNews: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2019
Watch the video HERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
oleeeeeeeee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
Na Dem grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Na Dem grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ladies will dress up and go to club broke, she I'll drink Hennessey get high free of charge, and come home with 20k or more
Ladies are very bad

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by tendingNews: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Tizamto: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2019
cry
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Yanfan: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Ahh
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Ejat: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2019
tongue
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Lionsbet: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Haha!

Nothing Slay Queens no dey carry o!

My guy carry one for Kwara hotel go house at 2am, my guy knocked out cos he drank too much. Only to wake up to find his phone and money plus weed missing.

Them dey steal kush too, na wetin i ask am?

See my signature if you're into sports betting

11 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by DAutoDiagnosis: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2019
This one add thievry to her hoeism undecided

Tueh.

And baba be focus on the ass, while she is focused on the mula. Really not easy to match the ass and stealing. Serious Multi tasking ability, she should add it to her cv is there is any cool

Nonsense and ingredient

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today, and stop doing trial and error fixes. Infact, if you dont want, buy for your Kazeem/Chinedu/Ahmed

Check my signature

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Am I seeing a doggy style or a wheelbarrow style??

Abi na our style?

12 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by marlians1stlady(f): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2019
iranu

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
Ladies will dress up and go to club broke, she I'll drink Hennessey get high free of charge, and come home with 20k or more
Ladies are very bad

Some*

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Jac007(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Wetin consign me dia? Rock and get Robbed grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by arantess: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2019
The person doing the video no try.
A resounding kick would have sufficed

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2019
When you have PHD in sealing... grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by ladyachims(f): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2019
slay gueen: na dem dey rush us.
me: wetin u don steal again grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by nepapole(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Ole jatijati
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Thank God I I don't do most of this clubbing and nacking ashawo shit anymore

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by princeemcee: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Na where person dey work e dey see chop... na still part of hustling na.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Slay queen or hoelosho thief club girl?
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Marineetyon(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Very dirty prostitutes and a mumu nigga

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2019
grin
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by jogsman01(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Omo! I like the girl sha. lesson learnt
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Ultimatezlant: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2019
maybachmusic:

Some*
most
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by Mafikizolo(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2019
intresting....
Re: Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2019
In the world of Buhari... "I duant know the techinology they use to show this one"

This is the real Slay Queen. She slayed his wallet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.