Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,379 members, 7,843,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal (3889 Views)

Video Of Woman Sex-chatting With Someone While In Bed With Hubby Trends (watch) / My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by donbachi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Report her to her husband
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by brownhawk: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Salex007:
thanks for this pieces of advice
and have an audio evidence of her begging for ur dick before blacklisting her. It will go a long way if she try to get aggressive and violent. It might even make u a rich man if u are smart
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
It is not gentlemanly to turn down a woman's sexual request. Just get on with it and be a good boy.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by skyhighweb(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Salex007:
This woman have been on my neck ever since she got my number, just few weeks earlier she told me to pls help her deactivate the silent mode from her phone which I helped her did after which she said I should flash her so that she can confirmed whether it has return back to general mode not knowing that she used that scope to get my number. now for the past two weeks now she's been calling me telling me that she want to go down with me that she likes me bla bla bla and my reply to her was that I don't do married women although am not loyal shaaa. but am really scared. although her husband is a traveller.
pls nairalanders all I need from you is advice on how to turn down her proposal without getting myself into any trouble... thanks in advance.
modified.
why is everyone finding it hard to believe me. I don't even want it to get to trending talk less of front page just help me with advice's and believe me you I will delete the topic b4 it cast.
tell her ur friend (me) is interested this way she will leave u alone buzz me wen u ready
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Anglojosite7(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Salex007:
thanks for this pieces of advice
The advice don become pieces
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by Ajixegun: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bro, remain steadfast with your NO and never try to succumb to all sexual advances, because awon anobi kan ti se seyin, amo wan so regret e titi di oni.
Issa one of the bad things to do in life.
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by 1x2x3: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Leaving your wife and traveling all about is like parking your car where you clearly see the sign "cars are parked at owners risk"

Tell the woman you are a fan of threesoome that she should get her friend to join then watch how she will block you.
Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by bigocean(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
First, avoid her like a plague. Then you let someone or two persons older than you know the situation just incase the woman feels her pride has been stepped on and decides to do some desperate things we know ladies for.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal by cvibe2: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Salex007:
This woman have been on my neck ever since she got my number, just few weeks earlier she told me to pls help her deactivate the silent mode from her phone which I helped her did after which she said I should flash her so that she can confirmed whether it has return back to general mode not knowing that she used that scope to get my number. now for the past two weeks now she's been calling me telling me that she want to go down with me that she likes me bla bla bla and my reply to her was that I don't do married women although am not loyal shaaa. but am really scared. although her husband is a traveller.
pls nairalanders all I need from you is advice on how to turn down her proposal without getting myself into any trouble... thanks in advance.
modified.
why is everyone finding it hard to believe me. I don't even want it to get to trending talk less of front page just help me with advice's and believe me you I will delete the topic b4 it cast.

Foolish!

What happens to blocking the number to prevent the unwanted calls coming through?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Always Experience This, Please Advice / Valencia FC Player, Garay’s Wife Goes Completely Naked On Instagram (photos 18+) / His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.