Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires (45956 Views)

My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 25, 2018
A woman has learnt the hard way after siring two children with her half-brother.

The relationship between Christine Mudyanengave and Never Chitsiga (27) who have the same mother but different fathers resulted in the birth of two children and this saw the two being locked up in jail for incest.

Christine Mudyanengave (21) was sentenced to two years in jail this year in January by Chitungwiza Magistrate Oliver Mudzongachiso.

Mudyanengava said she was happy for being pardoned after benefitting from the Presidential amnesty which saw 87 women being pardoned. A total of 3 000 prisoners were pardoned.

"I am pleased that we are going home today, I have stayed in the prison for a month but it felt like my life had been taken away from me.

"I am also glad that my child has been given a chance to grow up in good and health environment.

"It was a difficult situation for me because I came here with my children who are five and three years and the other was a month old by that time. The other child I sired with another man.

"The other two were sent back home and I was left with the little one.

"A prison is not a good place especially for children, I felt my child was being punished for the wrong I had done," she said.

Mudyanengava explained why she was arrested.

"I was imprisoned for having sex with my half-brother on January 30 this year.

"I thought it was joke that was going to jail, I received a shock of my life when the magistrate sentenced me to 24 months.

"I could not believe that my freedom was taken away from me, at first I did not see anything wrong by sleeping with Never since we thought we were not really related," she said.

She said that her life has been changed by staying in the prison.

"In prison, I met different people with different views in which we encouraged each other to repent from our sins and that has changed my life.

"I am willing to small businesses like sewing and growing vegetables for selling.

"My family has forgiven me and I am going back to Chitungwiza where I stay.

"I don't know if the society is going to take me back but I'm a changed person not going back to an incestuous life again," said Mudyanengava.

In Zimbabwe, Section 75(2) (c) of the Criminal (Codification and Reform) Act Chapter 9:23 prohibit sex within a degree of relationship.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/03/25/zimbabwean-woman-sex-with-brother-backfires/

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by daewoorazer(m): 2:46am On Mar 25, 2018

Zimbabwean news, as useless as their currency

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by okk4sure: 4:01am On Mar 25, 2018
Go and sin no more.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 25, 2018
trash... why should government tell people who to have sex with?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2018
Why wasn't her brother sentenced as well? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

The Nigerian government tells people who they can and cannot sleep with as well.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by luminouz(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:

The Nigerian government tells people who they can and cannot sleep with as well.
Hey U!!! grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2018
luminouz:

Hey U!!! grin

Hey Sweetheart. wink
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by luminouz(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:

Hey Sweetheart. wink
How are you?? Been a while babe kiss
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
luminouz:

How are you?? Been a while babe kiss

I'm doing well. Yeah, it's been a while, you kind of pissed me off with that comment you made to me behind Alezy because you should have had my back, not his, especially after what he did to me sad but it's cool. undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by luminouz(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:

I'm doing well. Yeah, it's been a while, you kind of pissed me off with that comment you made to me behind Alexy because you should have had my back, not his, especially after what he did to me sad but it's cool. undecided

Lmao...
Which comment
Besides I don't even know what's going on between u two!!!
I'm just being me..as always!!!
Send me a PM babe....we have stuffs to discuss!! Like for real!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Amirullaha(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chai...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
ZIMBABWE of life!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by ZombieTAMER: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zimbabweans should come and take Buhari

So they can balance the equation

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by kingchris30(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zimbabwe is now taking over on sex news and sex pervert

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by free2ryhme: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:

A woman has learnt the hard way after siring two children with her half-brother.

The relationship between Christine Mudyanengave and Never Chitsiga (27) who have the same mother but different fathers resulted in the birth of two children and this saw the two being locked up in jail for incest.

Christine Mudyanengave (21) was sentenced to two years in jail this year in January by Chitungwiza Magistrate Oliver Mudzongachiso.

Mudyanengava said she was happy for being pardoned after benefitting from the Presidential amnesty which saw 87 women being pardoned. A total of 3 000 prisoners were pardoned.

"I am pleased that we are going home today, I have stayed in the prison for a month but it felt like my life had been taken away from me.

"I am also glad that my child has been given a chance to grow up in good and health environment.

"It was a difficult situation for me because I came here with my children who are five and three years and the other was a month old by that time. The other child I sired with another man.

"The other two were sent back home and I was left with the little one.

"A prison is not a good place especially for children, I felt my child was being punished for the wrong I had done," she said.

Mudyanengava explained why she was arrested.

"I was imprisoned for having sex with my half-brother on January 30 this year.

"I thought it was joke that was going to jail, I received a shock of my life when the magistrate sentenced me to 24 months.

"I could not believe that my freedom was taken away from me, at first I did not see anything wrong by sleeping with Never since we thought we were not really related," she said.

She said that her life has been changed by staying in the prison.

"In prison, I met different people with different views in which we encouraged each other to repent from our sins and that has changed my life.

"I am willing to small businesses like sewing and growing vegetables for selling.

"My family has forgiven me and I am going back to Chitungwiza where I stay.

"I don't know if the society is going to take me back but I'm a changed person not going back to an incestuous life again," said Mudyanengava.

In Zimbabwe, Section 75(2) (c) of the Criminal (Codification and Reform) Act Chapter 9:23 prohibit sex within a degree of relationship.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/03/25/zimbabwean-woman-sex-with-brother-backfires/
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Sunkyphil(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zimbabwe n Kenya no good news comes out of there

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by purem(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
There is nothing wrong with incest after all people are doing homosexuality

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Moreoffaith(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
End time sex.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Samsimple(m): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
daewoorazer:

Zimbabwean news, as useless as their currency

nigerians sef dey talk on another country matter mtcheeeww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Deltayankeeboi: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
HELLO LADIES. MY NAME IS
CHRIS. FROM DELTA BUT
RESIDING IN UK. AM 23YEARS
OLD. I AM FROM A VERY RICH
HOME. MY FATHER IS VERY
RICH BUT DOES NOT LIKE TO SHOW HIMSELF IN NIGERIA. I
HAVE A HOUSE AND GLK
4MATIC BENZ BACK IN NIGERIA.
AM LOOKING FOR AN
INDEPENDENT LADY READY FOR
A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT MIGHT LEAD TO
MARRIAGE. SHE MUST BE 21
AND ABOVE AND ALSO FROM A
RICH FAMILY. AS YOU ALL
KNOW. THE RICH MARRY THE
RICH. AM SORRY I DONT DATE BROKE GIRLS. EMAIL ME ASAP.
SERIOUS RICH GIRLS ONLY.
HAVE A NICE DAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Butoneday2(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
This kain news always from Zim... undecided undecided mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sex go wrong
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by AnodaIT(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
How
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by fullstreets: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zimbabwe is becoming a branch office of Sodom and Gomorrah

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by biggy26: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
What shall we say to these things?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Paperwhite(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Why the Bleep is everything about Zimbabwe & mostly the East African countries are all about sexual perversion Are they under a spell? angry

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Beedoc: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
ZIMBABWE

Quote me if you’re interested in studying in China.
Admission is Open
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Beedoc: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

Have you heard bou diseases that occur as result of incest?...It’s not good for the child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.