Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us (3610 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Common ladies we ain't monsters neither have we grown horns ... The picture below says it all ... grin

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:39am On Jul 10, 2018
Hope they can....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by chinchonglee(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2018
no girl shuld better try it nd ask me out... i ll so diagrace her ehn..

na me u wan put all ur financial burden on abi

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by milemimi93(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2018
Even after the girl toasting u, na u go still take up the responsibilities in the relationship...

Nigerian ladies are leeches..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by ibkayee(f): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2018
Lol God forbid
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol God forbid
hmm undecided why exactly?
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
chinchonglee:
no girl shuld better try it nd ask me out... i ll so diagrace her ehn..

na me u wan put all ur financial burden on abi
milemimi93:
Even after the girl toasting u, na u go still take up the responsibilities in the relationship...

Nigerian ladies are leeches..
lol shocked
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by burner44(m): 5:03am On Jul 21, 2018
just like my girlfriend she kissed me in the middle of a street when we were friends today we are dating and I seriously love her for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Nofav0rs(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol God forbid
Hmmmm you'll rather watch him go with another lady?
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by ibkayee(f): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2018
FADIOZ:
hmm undecided why exactly?
Lol I'd rather he asked me
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Iamgrey5(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol God forbid
Why? grin
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by ibkayee(f): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Hmmmm you'll rather watch him go with another lady?
I'd give him 'green lights' but I would never actually make the first move, no matter what lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by ibkayee(f): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Why? grin
Lmao I need to be sure you genuinely like me and aren't just going along with it because I asked you and you thought 'why not'
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Iamgrey5(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:

Lmao I need to be sure you genuinely like me and aren't just going along with it because I asked you and you thought 'why not'
Really, but we guys go through the same faith everyday now.

Haven't you seen the result of the multiple heart breaks I and my brethren have been through on NAIRALAND?

Besides, the guy doing the wooing doesn't necessarily mean he genuinely loves you either, so what have you really got to lose?
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by ibkayee(f): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Really, but we guys go through the same faith everyday now.

Haven't you seen the result of the multiple heart breaks me and my brethren have been through on NAIRALAND?

Besides, the ask doing the wooing doesn't necessarily mean he genuinely loves you either, so what have you really got to loose?
Lol I know it doesn't guarantee anything but it's a safer bet than me asking

Lol it's just not my thing, personal choice innit grin
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Iamgrey5(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I know it doesn't guarantee anything but it's a safer bet than me asking

Lol it's just not my thing, personal choice innit grin
So you will prefer to lose something you might love to chance (probable situation) tongue a sort of bet.

I am sure you won't leave a bag you fancy to chance; you will rush to get it grin

Anyways, I understand you and respect your choice. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by ibkayee(f): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
So you will prefer to loose something you might love to chance (probable situation) tongue a sort of bet.

I am sure you won't leave a bag you fancy to chance, you will rush to get it grin

Anyways, I understand your and respect your choice. wink

If my green lights aren't getting through, I'm willing to risk losing him than toasting him myself lol it would hurt obviously cry cry grin
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Iamgrey5(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:

If my green lights aren't getting through, I'm willing to risk losing him than toasting him myself lol it would hurt obviously cry cry grin
Lol. I honestly believe it's pride tho.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by ibkayee(f): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Lol. I honestly believe it's pride tho.
Lol sure, mixture of pride and uncertainty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by samysmoothfresh: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by ibkayee(f): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

I said what I said grin

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Nofav0rs(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:

I'd give him 'green lights' but I would never actually make the first move, no matter what lol
Do you realise some of us are colour blind? cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by ibkayee(f): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Do you realise some of us are colour blind? cheesy
Lol ah well that's life cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
You can't compare men of this generation with men of old testament...
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
I hate toasting chics nowadays TBH. If you love me, tell me you love me, don't stare at me, man
I'd hate to be in the pen for clapping one of my fans
Let me show you how to greet me, when you meet me, when you see me
If you real, my nigga, you know how to holla Don-Piiko

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by pansophist(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Research has shown that women consider over 80% of the male population below average in looks.

If you have a defined jawline, an triangulated cheekbone, clues of youthfulness (not bald, fluffy hair), nice teeth, in other words, if you are handsome and well-trimmed (10-12% body fat at least), bustling packs, nicely build with muscles etc, and helps if you are not short, then you won't be in shortage of women hitting on you. Women do actually toast. Ask most male models or extremely handsome guys.

So if you want to experience gender roles in reverse (women asking you out instead), go work on yourself and accentuate the best of looks you can achieve, and believe me, you will enjoy a fulfilled sexual life you never thought was possible. cool

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
burner44:
just like my girlfriend she kissed me in the middle of a street when we were friends today we are dating and I seriously love her for that.
awww cry
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by samysmoothfresh: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:
I said what I said grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by IamPlato(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2018

If You Like Me Come And Talk Now o grin
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I'd rather he asked me
You seem to be talking from experience ... shocked
ibkayee:

Don't really know why ladies don't take "No" for an answer lightly ... undecided
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by ibkayee(f): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
FADIOZ:
You seem to be talking from experience ... :oDon't really know why ladies don't take "No" for an answer lightly ... undecided
Lol I've never toasted a guy before, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it but I wouldn't do it personally

Lol I think guys can be just as bad, if not worse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elephant Plays With Beautiful Slay Queen's Bum Bum (photos) / Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories / Video Of Curvy Girl Twerking While Washing Her Car Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.