Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,275 members, 7,857,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us (3638 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by donbachi(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
When she toast u,na u go open dat ur wide ape mouth dey rant,sey she be cheap girl,olosho and wayward girl.
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by MissRaine69(f): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
chinchonglee:
no girl shuld better try it nd ask me out... i ll so diagrace her ehn..

na me u wan put all ur financial burden on abi
If she is asking you out has it occurred to you that perhaps she does not want anything from you except you body?
Why not just concede instead of making noise?
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by MissRaine69(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Most men here would not be able to handle a woman who stands on her own two feet and is confident enough to “toast” them.
They are used to the dependent Oliver Twist type of woman.
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Martin0(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
MissRaine69:
Most men here would not be able to handle a woman who stands on her own two feet and is confident enough to “toast” them.

OK OK OK!!!
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by frankkydee(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

I will be able to handle it cos i have experienced it. So far the lady is good looking and not a control freak.
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by chinchonglee(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

If she is asking you out has it occurred to you that perhaps she does not want anything from you except you body?
Why not just concede instead of making noise?
f*ck off bitch!
so because she is a girl she must get wat she wants...
hell NO.

my body is d TEMPLE OF GOD.
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by daviesblaze(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
pansophist:
Research has shown that women consider over 80% of the male population below average in looks.

If you have a defined jawline, an triangulated cheekbone, clues of youthfulness (not bald, fluffy hair), nice teeth, in other words, if you are handsome and well-trimmed (10-12% body fat at least), bustling packs, nicely build with muscles etc, and helps if you are not short, then you won't be in shortage of women hitting on you. Women do actually toast. Ask most male models or extremely handsome guys.

So if you want to experience gender roles in reverse (women asking you out instead), go work on yourself and accentuate the best of looks you can achieve, and believe me, you will enjoy a fulfilled sexual life you never thought was possible. cool
THE RED PILL. THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Colourich:
You can't compare men of this generation with men of old testament...

Same for women
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by boiz2men(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I'd rather he asked me

OK.. I wantu ask u now but I can't remember the question undecided

Remind me the question to ask you please sad
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by pansophist(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
daviesblaze:
THE RED PILL. THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE grin grin

I sight you fam cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Biglittlelois(f): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lol, never, i'll rather have a crush on you from afar
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by MissRaine69(f): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
chinchonglee:

f*ck off bitch!
so because she is a girl she must get wat she wants...
hell NO.

my body is d TEMPLE OF GOD.
God vacated from your temple many moons ago.
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I'd rather he asked me

Yeah those whole cut another with cutlass always get scared of seeing cutlass

You can't stand the heat of rejection
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by chinchonglee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

God vacated from your temple many moons ago.
nd went into urs i guess...

but hw ur p*ssy still gets wider nd wider despite d presence of d lord in ur life gat me thinking...
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by peremos(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
God what is this thread turning into ... can't we just air our views without fighting ...
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by MissRaine69(f): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2018
chinchonglee:

nd went into urs i guess...

but hw ur p*ssy still gets wider nd wider despite d presence of d lord in ur life gat me thinking...
After attempting to decipher all that I developed a headache in an attempt to free my mind I went to a spa, hoping that once my chakra was balanced I would be able to make sense of what you wrote.
Tried reading it again ...mission impossible admiting defeat I went swimming. I had hoped once in Neptune’s world the water would wash away the confusion induced by your verbal diarrhoea.
That was null point too!
Hope you found a job thoough?
Here is me sending you positive vibes..........
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by MissRaine69(f): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2018
peremos:
God what is this thread turning into ... can't we just air our views without fighting ...
Here? On NL?
My friend this place is littered with juveniles.
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Tundeobama(m): 4:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Colourich:
You can't compare men of this generation with men of old testament...
Tell me the difference?
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

After attempting to decipher all that I developed a headache in an attempt to free my mind I went to a spa, hoping that once my chakra was balanced I would be able to make sense of what you wrote.
Tried reading it again ...mission impossible admiting defeat I went swimming. I had hoped once in Neptune’s world the water would wash away the confusion induced by your verbal diarrhoea.
That was null point too!

Just curious, how do you know "chakra" ?? Animes ??
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by MissRaine69(f): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
FADIOZ:
Just curious, how do you know "chakra" ?? Animes ??
My friend I make it a point to know stuff as for anime I live and breathe anime
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by chinchonglee(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

That w
as null point too!

loooool...Basketmouth don crack joke!

izzit my fault u re dumb

nd as 4 d job part....sorry 2 say buh ...AmaBOSS!
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Lordbooster(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
For naija it looks odd kinda sha o...don't forget to check out my signature we ve gat some 18+ stuffs
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Wilson125(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol God forbid
local mentality...
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Wilson125(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
FADIOZ:
Common ladies we ain't monsters neither have we grown horns ... The picture below says it all ... grin
tell em till marrow, nothing...
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by peremos(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Someone should toast me nah shocked
Re: Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us by Fela0: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
We know people like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Let Me Know I Was Right Or Wrong. With My Sister In Law / Nairaland Has Made Me Lose Interest In Girls. / Distress Sale: Fairly Used Generator For Sale (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.