Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Should I Forgive Her Again - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her Again (76780 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Damfostopper(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
it's time for girls to know that A MAN who truly loves them will stick with them no matter how many times they CHEAT and that MAN is their FATHER.....i mean your father and not me mbok....... nonsensse and Mtcheeeeeeeew......

fvck the biitch.... dump the biitch

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Strawberry32: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Respect55:

U can day that again. She is always going through my phone and that night, I decided to go through hers. I felt bad. She was like, 'I can explain', I told her off that there was no need for that. I den ended it by telling her that sin e she denied my existence, she doesn't exist where I am too. I didn't look back. I'm happy I did.

What if she tried to commit suicide and almost succeeded because you left her...infact you saw her at the point of death and rushed her to the hospital,will you take her back for that?
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by phenom666(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Tenny05:
I have the same experience with my wife. I don't know if our son is mine. Ladies of nowadays are useless
Better go and do DNA test. Do ur DNA 1st then secretly do ur child own. Don't tell ur wife ur plan. Just go to d hospital with ur child or his blood.
Meet the doctor he/she will explain better. Remember ur wife should don't know she may bribe d doctor to give u a fake report. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Respect55(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Strawberry32:

What if she tried to commit suicide and almost succeeded because you left her...infact you saw her at the point of death and rushed her to the hospital,will you take her back for that?
I'm not a weakling. The follow day at around 2pm,she texted me because I stopped taking her calls after that night. She told me that she is giving me two more hours to accept her back or she would commit suicide because according to her, this world is no more meaningful to her. Den I replied her. I told her that she should go ahead and do whatever she wants to do but should be rest assured that no court of jurisdiction will convict me over her death. Den sense fell on her.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Strawberry32: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Respect55:

I'm not a weakling. The follow day at around 2pm,she texted me because I stopped taking her calls after that night. She told me that she is giving me two more hours to accept her back or she would commit suicide because according to her, this world is no more meaningful to her. Den I replied her. I told her that she should go ahead and do whatever she wants to do but should be rest assured that no court of jurisdiction will convict me over her death. Den sense fell on her.

What if someone like her neighbour called you and told you she was dying and you met her almost totally lifeless like life leaving her body? You were the one who rushed her to the hospital and saw the drugs she used to commit suicide when you entered her house too,after she recovers will you take her back?
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by merxi55(f): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
bentenny:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
OMG
So based on your assertions,flirting is now normal and cool as long as there is no cheating going on? undecided
Haven't you heard of the saying that "words are actions in rehearsal"?
Once flirtation starts,an affair brews and cheating is inevitable!
Or don't you abide by your Personal text: "if you dont want the devil, stay away from his shore!"?

If the lady wants to flirt,let her free the guy,end the relationship and keep flirting around whether innocently or in a guilty way!
But as long as she is in a serious relationship,she should respect her man and respect herself by not giving other guys a reason to believe she is single and searching!

If she can do such in a relationship,imagine what she will do when she gets married!
Smh sad sad

shocked shocked shocked
Totally wrong and bad advise!
If you want to be flirtatious when bored,please do it with your bf! Simple!
That's selfish nah! sad
Oga bentenny...your so called assertion you held as though I meant normal is still the same message I passed to tell people not to jump into conclusions, I still went ahead to tell him to express his displeasures and watch if she'd stop.. Does that sound to you like I meant bad? Well...don't have strength for too much talk.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Respect55(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Strawberry32:

What if someone like her neighbour called you and told you she was dying and you met her almost totally lifeless like life leaving her body? You were the one who rushed her to the hospital and saw the drugs she used to commit suicide when you entered her house too,after she recovers will you take her back?
We stay in same city but like 30mins drive. Had anybody called me because of that, I wouldn't have gone in d first place. So to me, there is no she. Period
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by bentenny(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
merxi55:
Oga bentenny...your so called assertion you held as though I meant normal is still the same message I passed to tell people not to jump into conclusions, I still went ahead to tell him to express his displeasures and watch if she'd stop.. Does that sound to you like I meant bad? Well...don't have strength for too much talk.

smiley smiley
Madam merxi55,wisdom is profitable to direct...!

This has nothing to do with "jumping into conclusion",this is about the obvious evidence from the OP that his gf or acclaimed partner was flirting with other guys on a social media platform! in other words,he caught her pants down cheating on him. What more evidence do you need to verify or conclude that the promiscuous lady is "cheating" on him or do you want him to show you "video evidence" where she is caught in bed before you believe the kind of lady that she is? undecided undecided

You don't put your hands in a fire and expect not to be burnt.
Am still trying to fathom how you could keep defending such a carnal and immature lady with such unholy comments!

Your submissions are so unfortunate and inadmissible i may even think you are supporting cheating in a relationship!
What is wrong is wrong and must be condemned in its entirety no matter the appearance!

If she loved the OP the way you claimed,she wouldn't need to lower or degrade herself to the extent of allowing other guys flirt with her when she has her man or partner to do that for her!

I still went ahead to tell him to express his displeasure and watch if she'd stop
Express his displeasure towards a lady who is about to cheat on him or already cheating on him and WATCH if she will stop?
grin grin You are indeed a very "funny" lady!
Are you for real? cheesy cheesy
Did you actually peruse your earlier comments?

That's More like keeping a goat and yam in the same room hoping the goat won't eat the yam or put a hungry lion in a room with a goat and expect the lion to pity the goat? shocked shocked
Its like telling a Casanova to stop womanizing hoping he or she will stop just like that? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Ugosample(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2018
AreaFada2:

Dude, let's face it. MOST ladies are at it these days. NO MAN can claim his woman isn't doing it. I'd advise even married men not to be so bold to claim exclusivity. I know what I mean. Some of us are in the position to see all imaginable orisirisi.

So long you're not married, kindly accept that you're only a shareholder. Even if married, still only by Grace of God.
An averagely pretty lady on social media will be hit on by several men daily: rich, poor, average, handsome, local-based, foreign-based, stingy, generous, etc.

How many girls nowadays can resist all these men ALWAYS?

Around 35% of firstborn kids belong to another man outside. All those women who get pregnant and they quickly organise wedding before belly gets big. As a man if no DNA test done, OYO.

About 25% of all kids belong to another man outside.

A late wealthy relative of mine had kids with his wife in Nigeria. It later turned out all the kids were not his. He died mysteriously soon after. Only the kid he had with a European lady abroad is his (DNA proven). His 9ja wife had all the SUVs and money to use but still cheated recklessly.

By the time many girls are 16, they have learnt that men are the easiest way to make money. Their taste only increase with time.

In terms of promiscuity, women tower above men these days. Easily.

You are right
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 12:46am On May 31, 2019
If I roll once and you roll twice. What does that mean? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.