Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos (45022 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Solorrman(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
safarigirl:
When you practise a religion that has zero value for women, na so your life go just dey be.

Even my Muslim lecturer said he sees no reason why a woman should practise law.

I hope she can now use the useless law degree to do something in a lawless society.
so wearing jeans and mini skirt is good in ur religion dnt u realize that bkos of this said freedom thats why u dnt knw ur real father yet ? Yes,how ur mum dressed and jam wid guys in d name of being educated and wise can b d way that she must have being xposed to multiple unseazed penetration ? Most of u guyz ar sons to northeners truck drivers and business men that visits ur region 4 business thereby dumping u if ur ashawo mother refused to abort the extra-marital pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Azam101: 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
She has set the path for others to emulate Alhamdulilah.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Abdulhakeem7(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:
foolish and senseless girl......

she is lucky she found herself in a country where there is no rule of law and governed by a terrorist......

The more reason u will agree with me that law as a profession in Nigeria is equal to be a political thug....coz we have no law in the first instance.
I can see d level of ur overflowing illiteracy now because u are unaware DAT d Nigerian constitution ensures freedom of religion, so allowing her to practice her religious rites is a respect of rule of law.

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by tempest01(m): 12:01am On Jul 11, 2018
Heybeedee:

eeyah... maybe ignorance or u chose to be dull all through...4 ur info law na law therefore she must be call to bar like others

Are you well? You can't pass your message across without insult?

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by CodeTemplar: 12:05am On Jul 11, 2018
Azam101:
Go n sit down ! if you are not proud of your religion she is proud of her own religion.
When will killing of infidel be official?
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by streamsofjoy(f): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2018
sparog:
She's gonna be a good lawyer

How
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by abdullahi45: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:
foolish and senseless girl......

she is lucky she found herself in a country where there is no rule of law and governed by a terrorist......

The more reason u will agree with me that law as a profession in Nigeria is equal to be a political thug....coz we have no law in the first instance.

You are actively very sincere idiot who does not caution how he spews nonsense..
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by jaafree: 5:16am On Jul 11, 2018
congratulations my sister in Islam , you made us proud.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 11, 2018
AirstarKane:

Pray for yourself for being blind to defend humanity. Fool like you ready to attack d next religion did I mention any religion,obviously you are the one filled with hates. Every society/ profession has a rule why should it be bent for religious sake. Don't you think something is wrong. And for you to term it as heroic oh that's sad!

There is fundamental human rights and freedom to practice religion in Nigeria law too. Something saner climates abide by. How does her wearing hijab affect you or others who do not want to wear it?
You went as far as insulting her religion saying they kill, what has that got to do with the topic . But when I mentioned how your religion is far from good too, now you asked why I had to mention your religion. If you don't see the hypocrisy in this then it's in you like peak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by francotunsco: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2018
At least, she is the least on the list! That serves her right!

Wait ooo...

Did I just make sense?

At least, I made grammatical sense...
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Abex20: 6:41am On Jul 11, 2018
I know some animals hiding under Christianity will condem this, still don't know thier problem with well covered grls. Since no body is disturbing half naked grls who are majorly Christians. Y are u disturbing the well covered all once. Immorality is now d order of d day. To this fools going naked is a nom and a must
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 11, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
We will be violent when you fanatics remain bigotedly intolerant.

Nobody said muslims have official holidays in UK. The point here is, u falsely claimed that an 'Islamic country is loading' as a result of Firdaus being allowed to put on the hijab. And I said that in the USA and UK Muslim girls are allowed to put on the hijab during such ceremonies,yet those countries haven't been islamised.

The truth is, u Christians are fanatics who can't even tolerate the sight of a devoted Muslim.
You guys can cry from now till eternity, we don't care. what matters to us is that our sisters must wear the hijab if they so chose.

Fanatics?? I'm actually laffing at ur hypocrisy and pretence....of course u know christains ain't fanatics, christians are more tolerant anyday.....are u not the ones planting blombs and killing people in the name of allah, aren't u the source of 80% of killings in this nation, mutalab that planted bomb in his underwear to kill people in a plane, is a christain? Is shekau a christain, is Osama bin Laden back christain..and u are talking about fanatics and tolerance, u don't even even have the right

christain nation's allow Muslims, allow mosques, but u Muslims refuse, infact u get to a place and start to clamour Islamic state...I made the holiday example cos, u don't have a standing say in those countries U can't Islamise those nations....There's only freedom of dressing covering u there...
And u know too well christain don't care what u wear to the court room...but ur relegion have no respect for anyone or government u like to force ur religious doctrines and have it way all the time, something that shouldn't even bcome an issue, u will just bring religion into it...
That's what people don't like about u and ur kind...deep down u know too well my initial comment isn't about her dressing, infact I like girls covered from head to toe...
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Peppergroove(m): 6:44am On Jul 11, 2018
Last last
Na to go sidon for office dey shout "yes ma" ,"yes sir"
Be typing documents from 7am till 4pm

Rubbish country with dull president + failed judiciary

We sha need political cleansing
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Abex20: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2018
Afonja007:
I will say it again the only people that fits Muslim people are people from orient like China Japan Korea do you know in China is not every verse of Koran you will read Chinese goverment remove some verses from Koran ,here in Nigeria as a Christian I can not sell alcohol or drink it in the north or even eat pork meat but they will come to south and do as they want angrylook at this girl now she refused to abide by rules still they allowed her to serve what is going on in Nigeria biko?
oga dats ur own Palava ur ppl can drink their selfs out of this world its no bodies business but can u stop hating and leave people who uphold thier religious values in high esteem? U know because of the immorality in ur place bastards are every where in ur society. Can u ppl jst leave Muslims and let DEM be?

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Fanatics?? I'm actually laffing at ur hypocrisy and pretence....of course u know christains ain't fanatics, christians are more tolerant anyday.....are u not the ones planting blombs and killing people in the name of allah, aren't u the source of 80% of killings in this nation, mutalab that planted bomb in his underwear to kill people in a plane, is a christain? Is shekau a christain, is Osama bin Laden back christain..and u are talking about fanatics and tolerance, u don't even even have the right

christain nation's allow Muslims, allow mosques, but u Muslims refuse, infact u get to a place and start to clamour Islamic state...I made the holiday example cos, u don't have a standing say in those countries U can't Islamise those nations....There's only freedom of dressing covering u there...
And u know too well christain don't care what u wear to the court room...but ur relegion have no respect for anyone or government u like to force ur religious doctrines and have it way all the time, something that shouldn't even bcome an issue, u will just bring religion into it...
That's what people don't like about u and ur kind...deep down u know too well my initial comment isn't about her dressing, infact I like girls covered from head to toe...
We will have it anyhow we want it, any intolerant bigot who feels offended can jump into the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Abex20: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2018
1StopRudeness:

let's see Christianity in d way u address other people and ur way of life. U cannot associate those killings with Islam. And even if we are to go by ur point of view, adulf Hitler was responsible for d death of over 60 million Jews, oga he is a Christian oooo, one of the oldest terrorist organisation in the USA is a Christian terrorist group(the army of God). One of the oldest terrorists group in Africa (the lord resistant arny) is a Christian terrorist group. Up till date Isreal known to be the holy land of Christians still kill Palestine's after chasing dem out of thier land. We heard about d involvement of C.A.N leaders in shipping ammunition into d country during Jonathan regime. So I hope u'll hide ur ignorance and stop exposing ur hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2018
Abdulhakeem7:
I can see d level of ur overflowing illiteracy now because u are unaware DAT d Nigerian constitution ensures freedom of religion, so allowing her to practice her religious rites is a respect of rule of law.

Which constitution.....the one written in favour of north to propagate northern and islamic agenda?

which one coz we have no constitution called Nigerian constitution.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2018
abdullahi45:

You are actively very sincere idiot who does not caution how he spews nonsense..

I have threw the caution to the air....

Buhari is a terrorist and firdaus senseless.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by maasoap(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2018
AirstarKane:

You have no idea what pain is. Have you lost any family member? I don't think so. remove tribalism and religion from this country and see if we wont have peace. Any small thing you shouting hate. who is hating who. It beats my imagination to think such.

Pity, you don't even know that you're hating here, you wouldn't even agree when told. The girl fought for her and she won, why crying? Did her wearing of hijab make you lose family member? I don't get it.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by maasoap(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2018
Afonja007:
I will say it again the only people that fits Muslim people are people from orient like China Japan Korea do you know in China is not every verse of Koran you will read Chinese goverment remove some verses from Koran , here in Nigeria as a Christian I can not sell alcohol or drink it in the north or even eat pork meat but they will come to south and do as they want angrylook at this girl now she refused to abide by rules still they allowed her to serve what is going on in Nigeria biko?
And as much as you're informed, you didn't know that Christians are facing the same fate as Muslims in China? Or, do you actually think that Chinese government is leaving verses like the one below in the bible? Lol.

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by maasoap(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2018
AirstarKane:

Pray for yourself for being blind to defend humanity. Fool like you ready to attack d next religion did I mention any religion, obviously you are the one filled with hates. Every society/ profession has a rule why should it be bent for religious sake. Don't you think something is wrong. And for you to term it as heroic oh that's sad!

You just exposed yourself as hypocrite. Look at the title of the thread again and check your position on this discussion and let me know if you still need to mention any religion before we would be able to know what you're referring to.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by maasoap(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
Long live the Zoo. Spit. Fûck this modafùcking pretending bitch. I know she has a wide pûssy from many penetrations from the paedophile sòdomite male cowslims.

I had a feeling that you're describing your mother. The only thing she knows how to do best
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Abex20:
let's see Christianity in d way u address other people and ur way of life. U cannot associate those killings with Islam. And even if we are to go by ur point of view, adulf Hitler was responsible for d death of over 60 million Jews, oga he is a Christian oooo, one of the oldest terrorist organisation in the USA is a Christian terrorist group(the army of God). One of the oldest terrorists group in Africa (the lord resistant arny) is a Christian terrorist group. Up till date Isreal known to be the holy land of Christians still kill Palestine's after chasing dem out of thier land. We heard about d involvement of C.A.N leaders in shipping ammunition into d country during Jonathan regime. So I hope u'll hide ur ignorance and stop exposing ur hypocrisy.

I dont like to insult people..but its clear u have no meaning of what beign a christain is for u to have called adolf hitler a christain...the fight between palestines and isreal isnt religion...they are almost the same over theres because jews arent even chriatains cos they dont beleive in the jesus that came just like the paleatine muslim....u dont want me to associate the killings to islam even when its clear...u are a hypocrite jare....did abubakar shekau say he's a christain, did he call himself a free thinker freedom fighter?
and here u are quoting random association btw relegiius bodies and terrorism where, which people did they kill or war did CAN start, or ur so called army of God and resistand army, when did they kill in the name of jesus christ..oga u dont have a point...our discussion here is tolerance......if u dont have objective and ratuonal opinions but only to raise baseless assertions to level the killings ur kind have done in the name of allah...piss off.....imagine this guy calling adolf hitler a christain..
Are u alright at all??
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
We will have it anyhow we want it, any intolerant bigot who feels offended can jump into the lagoon.

Who is this one... exactly the point we were talking about....violent sets of people.....
we are having an objective conversation and he has extended his own to dieing in the lagoon..... Religion of peace...if u are tolerant in the first place u won't make that kinda comment....
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Omosmile(f): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2018
tempest01:
She for kukuma go study sharia law...

Why study Nigerian Law, and don't want to be bound by the very rules of your study?

It is a good thing the policy makers saw reason and decided to twist the rules to accommodate her.

Let us see reason and take Arabic off our currency and Military emblem shall we?

Some people has phobia for Islam. People are called to bar all over the world with the religion clothes including the reverend sisters
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2018
resurgent2019:
Well, what can I say? Congrats to her and her fellow Muslims.

We Christians just have to guard our rights more jealously and vote in serious Christian politicians and law makers. undecided
Many Christians are foolish
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by abuabdrahman(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Oga go and read ur Qur'an well, ur relegion support killing of people that don't accept ur Islam, it even supports killing of people that convert from Islam...supports taking women as sex slaves...u tag ur fellow human as infidels and kill them...the last Messiah ur God sent, Jesus who u claim to beleive but refused to accept him....preach the true peace and love, told u to stop stoning women cos of adultery but u rejected him...go and read ur quaran and stop claiming message of peace here...its the small democracy and civilization that's preventing u from killing pple anyhow in this part of the world..
mutalab that carries bomb in his pant on a plane years ago ..was he practicing a different Muslim...abegiii

Islaam doesn't preach any of the above you have mentioned buh please educate my ignorance by been bringing forth factual evidences, and I will give lots of evidences that negates your accusations.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
abuabdrahman:

Islaam doesn't preach any of the above you have mentioned buh please educate my ignorance by been bringing forth factual evidences, and I will give lots of evidences that negates your accusations.

Koran 2:191 "slay the unbelievers wherever you find them"
Koran 3:21 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends"
Koran 5:33 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam"
Koran 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Koran"
Koran 8:60 " Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels"
Koran 8:65 " rouse all Muslims to fight them"
Koran 9:5 "When the opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you find them"
Koran 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood"
Koran 22:19 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies"
Koran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels, behead them when you catch them".
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Queenbalikees(f): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
yazach:

As in the thing pain them, you no see how dem dey para for nairaland
nothing like been pained. The most important thing is" She fought and conquered". cotton wool brain. go and fix your religion and stop hating.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Queenbalikees(f): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
abuabdrahman:

My dear, no amount of explanation would convince the infidels. Islam will forever be their nightmare
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by yazach: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=Queenbalikees post=69278121]nothing like been pained. The most important thing is" She fought and conquered[s]". cotton wool brain. go and fix your religion and stop hating.[[/s]/quote]

The qualifications is for those who harbour hatered for Islam and Muslim. So read my post again and know who to attack.

Innama li moominuna ikhwa
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Queenbalikees(f): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abex20:
No amount of explanation would convince the infidels. Islam will forever be their nightmare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS / Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo / Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.