Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos (45023 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Queenbalikees(f): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=yazach post=69278250][/quote]accept my apology. thought it's one of the infidels
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by abuabdrahman(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Koran 2:191 "slay the unbelievers wherever you find them"
Koran 3:21 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends"
Koran 5:33 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam"
Koran 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Koran"
Koran 8:60 " Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels"
Koran 8:65 " rouse all Muslims to fight them"
Koran 9:5 "When the opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you find them"
Koran 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood"
Koran 22:19 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies"
Koran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels, behead them when you catch them".
I will start with your first quote, firstly am sure you are not grounded with the knowledge of islam and perhaps lifted those verses to taint the Deen of Islam.
the first verse you mentioned is in surah Baqora vs 191, buh did you take a look at the preceding verse " 190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors."
now there is also a reason of revelation of that verse , which is being explained in the collection of the messenger Muhammad (alayhi salam )
also on the second verse yoou raised, am sure you know the verses were revealed at the time enemies Attack the prophet and the Muslims after which Allah reveal a message to His Messenger
the verse says 33."The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;"

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
abuabdrahman:

I will start with your first quote, firstly am sure you are not grounded with the knowledge of islam and perhaps lifted those verses to taint the Deen of Islam.
the first verse you mentioned is in surah Baqora vs 191, buh did you take a look at the preceding verse " 190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors."
now there is also a reason of revelation of that verse , which is being explained in the collection of the messenger Muhammad (alayhi salam )
also on the second verse yoou raised, am sure you know the verses were revealed at the time enemies Attack the prophet and the Muslims after which Allah reveal a message to His Messenger
the verse says 33."The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;"

Wait...am I Shekau, am I mutalab the underwear bomb guy, am i Osama bin Laden...because I are accusing me of lifting verses to taint ur islam...to what end would I be doing that...I live at peace with all around me..I preach to people, I don't fight against cos they insulted my God, i don't kill them, my God he's all powerful he will deal with them himself, he's merciful, he told me to pray for them.

ur fellow Muslim are doing that for u already....and please I didn't do any lifting.....Google those verses, the same way u would Google bible verse...thats exactly what u'l see....
And why are we dragging this matter didn't ur Mohammed lead one of the biggest genocides of all time against the people in Mecca and took over their kabba used by u guys today....doesn't that still prove the point that u force ur relegious views on others and when they don't agree, u kill them for it...or u are gonna deny this one......or u will say they fought Mohammed that's why he fought them back....if he wasn't forcing his relegious view down their throats but preaching peacefully...they won't fight him in the first place...
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by omoyemirally(f): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
No be Nigeria again? . . . Very soon cows will have voters card and land owners will pay taxes to cow owners.
One day one day they will ask the NBA to change the dressing entirely to kaftan.
u hypocrites. u Christians av done everything to Christianize all d sectors of d economy. we muslims are not even fit into any sector again due to one anti Islamic rule or d oda. e.g, dnt wear hijab, wear trousers like d military and paramilitary, or wear short skirts. islam is a modest religion.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by CodeTemplar: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
omoyemirally:
u hypocrites. u Christians av done everything to Christianize all d sectors of d economy. we muslims are not even fit into any sector again due to one anti Islamic rule or d oda. e.g, dnt wear hijab, wear trousers like d military and paramilitary, or wear short skirts. islam is a modest religion.
Modest religion that prioritized cattle's above infidels and justifies criminality.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by megamank(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
yazach:

He no concern you. Ntooooor

Take one slap for posting poo
How my comment take affect you ? Aproko nor be work o....
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by megamank(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
ybalogs:
How's that your business oga. So your priority is to castigate her for what she believes abi? Smh
See pot de say kettle too black....how my comment take concern you sef? Na your sister ? Aproko people..
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by ybalogs(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
megamank:

See pot de say kettle too black....how my comment take concern you sef? Na your sister ? Aproko people..
She's actually my sister. Now you know.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by abuabdrahman(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Wait...am I Shekau, am I mutalab the underwear bomb guy, am i Osama bin Laden...because I are accusing me of lifting verses to taint ur islam...to what end would I be doing that...I live at peace with all around me..I preach to people, I don't fight against cos they insulted my God, i don't kill them, my God he's all powerful he will deal with them himself, he's merciful, he told me to pray for them.

ur fellow Muslim are doing that for u already....and please I didn't do any lifting.....Google those verses, the same way u would Google bible verse...thats exactly what u'l see....
And why are we dragging this matter didn't ur Mohammed lead one of the biggest genocides of all time against the people in Mecca and took over their kabba used by u guys today....doesn't that still prove the point that u force ur relegious views on others and when they don't agree, u kill them for it...or u are gonna deny this one......or u will say they fought Mohammed that's why he fought them back....if he wasn't forcing his relegious view down their throats but preaching peacefully...they won't fight him in the first place...
whaat I have just said here are verses of the Quran, and it has no pointers in it to War, do you agree those you have listed above are America - trained? they have also acted contrary to islam.
Muhammad protected his people when he was attacked by enemies of Allah , same thing you will do to safe guard your people if enemies Attack you.
Haters have just twisted the verses to soothe them and promote hate for Islam.
if you say force, has any one ever forced you to Islam ? buh I have experienced and hereof people being forced and compelled to other religion via schools and hospitals.
I rest my case bro

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by abuabdrahman(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
1StopRudeness:

whaat I have just said here are verses of the Quran, and it has no pointers in it to War, do you agree some of those you have listed above are America - trained? and some have also acted contrary to islam.
Muhammad protected his people when he was attacked by enemies of Allah , same thing you will do to safe guard your people if enemies Attack you.
Haters have just twisted the verses to soothe them and promote hate for Islam.
if you say force, has any one ever forced you to Islam ? buh I have experienced and hereof people being forced and compelled to other religion via schools and hospitals.
I rest my case bro
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Sterope:
I can't believe we made it.....hates haters hate tongue

This is what we are thankful....yeah yeah yeah smiley

Alhamdullilahi! Congratulations to every female Muslim lawyers out there!!!

Lawyer
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2018
omoyemirally:
Modest on the outside. Are our Muslims modest on the inside?
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Sterope(f): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by abdullahi45: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I have threw the caution to the air....

Buhari is a terrorist and firdaus senseless.

And you are sure you are okay?
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by megamank(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2018
ybalogs:
She's actually my sister. Now you know.
Okay eya sorry o....but your sister sturborn sha.....
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by ybalogs(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2018
megamank:

Okay eya sorry o....but your sister sturborn sha.....
We are generally stubborn in kwara.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2018
abdullahi45:

And you are sure you are okay?
Even othman Dan fodio and sultan of sokoto are grand terrorist.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by megamank(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
ybalogs:
We are generally stubborn in kwara.

Okay no wonder saraki people them.....but hope u know say una de learn for were we deltans de?
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by omoyemirally(f): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:
Modest on the outside. Are our Muslims modest on the inside?
ask urself
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by KazeemIbrahim1: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
omoyemirally:
ask urself
They ain't.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by abdullahi45: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Even othman Dan fodio and sultan of sokoto are grand terrorist.

I got not your time. May you be aided.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2018
abdullahi45:

I got not your time. May you be aided.
Ahmadu bello is the father of hate speech
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by omoyemirally(f): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:
They ain't.
hypocrite
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by KazeemIbrahim1: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2018
omoyemirally:
hypocrite
Lol, I'm an honest fellow. Most religious people don't practise what they preach.
Re: Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos by bg0074real(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Some Christians on NL just tire me. She's was denied call to bar them shout. Now that the she got her right now they took it personal. Lol. Calling her all sort of names. Her Hijab your headache

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS / Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo / Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.