Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,328 members, 7,826,302 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them (63420 Views)

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Daboomb:

That is where you get it wrong!

its like saying 'You will only die if run over by a train, if you only beleive so'. grin grin grin

......though, unjust curses (or curses without reason) will not manifest.
Some of you dont even beleive their are spirits that roam around us daily?
Anyway, Indomie generation, wetin una sabi sef?
grin grin

but most oyibo sef no belive all those things na, abi na only africa spirits dey?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by Daboomb: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

but most oyibo sef no belive all those things na, abi na only africa spirits dey?

They do very well.
Have yo not even watched TV series "Hunted" where Oyinbo is 'scientifically' chasing hunted Houses where spirits reside?

Have you ever taken time to read about the Biography of most America Founding fathers, most founding Science philosophers and inventors like Faraday, Achimedes, Plato, Einstein, e.t.c and note that they all belong to over cult/group that practices spiritsm, esoterism, planar levitation and all sorts of lifestyle that interacts with the spirit world?

Do some research.

The sad thing is that while they have used their own spiritual knowledge to develop their environment and grow, we Africans have used ours for self-destruction mostly.
And we always fail to "document" such knowledge because we are too selfish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Daboomb:

They do very well.
Have yo not even watched TV series "Hunted" where Oyinbo is 'scientifically' chasing hunted Houses where spirits reside?

Have you ever taken time to read about the Biography of most America Founding fathers, most founding Science philosophers and inventors like Faraday, Achimedes, Plato, Einstein, e.t.c and note that they all belong to over cult/group that practices spiritsm, esoterism, planar levitation and all sorts of lifestyle that interacts with the spirit world?

Do some research.

The sad thing is that while they have uses their own spiritual knowledge to develop their environment and grow, we Africans have used ours for self-destruction mostly.
And we always fail to "document" such knowledge because we are too selfish.

the last part is so touching.
hopefully, one day we will get out of all this mess
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by eltkins(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=69260148]

I no need him bar, I'm content with the little i have while.Btw there are curses that goes with sleeping with people's spouses wether married or divorced.[/quoote]

Says who? Sin is sin no Mara wot. sleeping with a man that's not ur husband is a sin,be it a married man,ur lover,bf ,fiance or woteva ,so long u r not married a lady can b cursed by sleeping wit any man that's not her husband, note that
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by Ategberoson(m): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2018
nonsense. bring your yansh come here I want to bang it, wetin concern me, concern telling one olosho about my private life

if she know want, many gluttons are outside to rush in collecting the Dicks. who get time for pick up for one over used toys
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2018
Nairaland.. degenerating faster than the speed of light. Chai.

Everyday, if no be line men dey use catch girls, na line girls dey use catch men.

Why not come up with lines to catch your dream jobs?

Smh.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by hopexter(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
One ancestor once said"I'm on transfer,my wife and kids are in abj,so I'm usually lonely and bored,i just need a friend,we can be helping each other.Trust me i will take gud care of u" Dude was as old as tinubu.How dafuck I'm i suppose to relate with a man older than my beloved dad? undecided

He's easier to relate with irrespective of his age, all he needs is a good Mouth Action. I know your mouth game is %100. Except you're pretending you don't know this.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by AlphaMajestic: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2018
LivingFree:

And the mask falls of cry

I thought you were a nice person... embarassed

Donpiko...a nice person...lwkm
Am so sorry dear...buh uve been attending to a scammer..
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by els0nm0rali(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
One ancestor once said"I'm on transfer,my wife and kids are in abj,so I'm usually lonely and bored,i just need a friend,we can be helping each other.Trust me i will take gud care of u" Dude was as old as tinubu.How dafuck I'm i suppose to relate with a man older than my beloved dad? undecided

But if he was younger you would consider it?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by AlphaMajestic: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2018
Magnifik18:

Alpha for nonsense. Majestic for sh!t . Carry go.

Shebi if i start insulting u nw...they will say i have started ..because ur doing local yahoo dat uv not even seen fiftyk before sef sombody wee not hear word again..u better get sense before its too late...mumu
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by deebrain(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Many ladies are the definition of hypocrites. They are more into chasing married men than bachelors.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by tollyboy5(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2018
ladyF:
I'm just here to read comments.

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Lady F jo! don't let dem scam u o!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

Shebi if i start insulting u nw...they will say i have started ..because ur doing local yahoo dat uv not even seen fiftyk before sef sombody wee not hear word again..u better get sense before its too late...mumu

LMAO, You never see food eat; na me you wan insult ? cheesy grin

You better go insult your wretched fada 1st. aszhole.

!DIOT without border.

Atleast I see yahoo do. Wetin you don do?

Fvcking frustrated bitch: go mind your business if you have one. Oluku.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

A fool grown Nigga dey boast of insulting somebody. Foolish grown man with strong nature hair for yansh. Unbelievable!

No go find something meaningful/ productive to do with your already miserable life. Dey here dey boast of being an expert in insulting your fada.

M0ron.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by AlphaMajestic: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2018
Magnifik18:

A fool grown Nigga dey boast of insulting somebody. Foolish grown man with strong nature hair for yansh. Unbelievable!

No go find something meaningful/ productive to do with your already miserable life. Dey here dey boast of being an expert in insulting your fada.

M0ron.

Fool grown nigga...u see why ur complaining about nairaland..cant differenciate between "fool" and 'full"..u want follow form gee boy..u no gree go school ur here wasting ur time on nairaland...no go school u hear..no just be there..i laff you..ur wide toto mama wid monkey face..mumu ode
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by holocron: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Daboomb:

That is where you get it wrong!

its like saying 'You will only die if run over by a train, if you only beleive so'. grin grin grin

......though, unjust curses (or curses without reason) will not manifest.
Some of you dont even beleive their are spirits that roam around us daily?
Anyway, Indomie generation, wetin una sabi sef?
grin grin

You see and feel the train. Who has seen or touched or proven the existence of the spirits. We Africans need to emerge from superstition and join the rest of the world in logical thinking, science and technology.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

Fool grown nigga...u see why ur complaining about nairaland..cant differenciate between "fool" and 'full"..u want follow form gee boy..u no gree go school ur here wasting ur time on nairaland...no go school u hear..no just be there..i laff you..mumu ode

And you think Fool wasn't deliberately used? ... dummy.
LMAO

How old are you? 5 yo? LMAO

Na carton dey your head.. the brain matter don dry since.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

Fool grown nigga...u see why ur complaining about nairaland..cant differenciate between "fool" and 'full"..u want follow form gee boy..u no gree go school ur here wasting ur time on nairaland...no go school u hear..no just be there..i laff you..ur wide toto mama wid monkey face..mumu ode

You are not even worth "half" so how can I use "full" to describe you? Lolz

You are a FOOL grown man. Rat.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by AlphaMajestic: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Magnifik18:

And you think Fool wasn't deliberately used? ... dummy.
LMAO

How old are you? 5 yo? LMAO

Na carton dey your head.. the brain matter don dry since.

Nigga go to school...ur a tout with no class
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

Nigga go to school...ur a tout with no class

Off Point. Wetin come bring school nd tout inside d's matter ? cheesy .

I bin think say you wan insult your fada to the point people will ask you " Have you started ?" LMAO.

I nor know say na one syllable FOOL I dey waste talking time on.

I thought by now, you would have been running your mouth like a fool suffering from diarrhea .

FOOL grown piece of sh!t.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by AlphaMajestic: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2018
Magnifik18:

Off Point. Wetin come bring school nd tout inside d's matter ? cheesy .

I bin think say you wan insult your fada to the point people will ask you " Have you started ?" LMAO.

I nor know say na one syllable FOOL I dey waste talking time on.

I thought by now, you would have been running your mouth like a fool suffering from diarrhea .

FOOL grown piece of sh!t.

Lol..see dis jobless buffon..u looking for who will follow u nd blab garbage talk on NL...am not on dat lane to waste my time with a faceless non entity on a forum dis early morning...aboy u fit be male stripper wey dey wait for evening to go work...my time is expensive nd ur lucky u got some...fvck ourrea...looser
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by higherpower: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
In summary younger married guys would do
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

Lol..see dis jobless buffon..u looking for who will follow u nd blab garbage talk on NL...am not on dat lane to waste my time with a faceless non entity on a forum dis early morning...aboy u fit be male stripper wey dey wait for evening to go work...my time is expensive nd ur lucky u got some...fvck ourrea...looser

Bitch is not on that lane all of a sudden.. LMAO

I can't deal cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Toothless rat.

You were beating your hairless chest a while ago of being the great insulter of nairaland but now Nigga ain't on that lane no more ? LMAO.

Stupidity at it's peak cheesy cheesy

I'm at work punk. Insulting you and getting paid.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2018
Don't worry i wont cheat on you... Seriously

Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by ladyF(f): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2018
tollyboy5:

Lady F jo! don't let dem scam u o!

I'm covered from scam grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by movid(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

There was a 'trend' on that.
They even listed the advantages of dating married men.
We had people calling them oloshos and invoking karma as usual grin

Ladies rarely hide the fact they have these sugar-daddies, by their words, actions or when in the company of their fellow side-chicks.
Hello babe..I will like to meet u
Re: Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them by wayne4loan: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
punisha:
They forced me to marry her and forced her to marry me, after we were forced, we had to live forcefully and since then I have never been attracted to her not even by force will I force her to love me by force. I am tired of her. Pls be the reason I smile at d end of each day.

wow see rhythms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex / Why Are Women In A Rush To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.