Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (47868 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by tgmservice: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hi Nairalanders
There is this girl I meet in my church very beautiful and well-behaved.

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

Though now she is doing well and self-employed as she is into hair business.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by DaddyRochie1642: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oga tell us the truth,

Shebi You initially wanted to "chop and clean mouth" and then Japa grin

388 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
that girl was a hoe and sold herself to yahoo boys for money/comfort... is that the kind of woman you want as the future mother of your children and/or future wife? she has no moral and was willing to be shared for money.

325 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Jashub: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman

Peace

624 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
that girl was a hoe and sold herself to yahoo boys for money/comfort... is that the kind of woman you want as the future mother of your children and/or future wife? she has no moral and was willing to be shared for money.

World Judge you don’t know her yet you already judge & condemned her?

So one can’t turn a new leaf?

Also is he perfect?
Do you know what anything about OPs past lifestyle?

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
How do they Harvest destiny

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

World Judge you don’t know her yet you already judge & condemned her?

So one can’t turn a new leaf?

yes people can change, but that doesnt mean that their past deeds should automatically be dismissed... this woman was degrading her self to an extreme level "for money"... meaning she was being bleeped by multiple men, just because of her sick desire for money.

i would even respect a woman who says that she likes orgies and Group Intimacy etc than one who simply does it for money gain. what else can this woman do for money? what will she do when she desires a new Iphone 12 that you cant offer her? what will she do when rent is due and you dont have the money??!?!?!

Also is he perfect?
Do you know what anything about OPs past lifestyle?

irrelevant to the issue at hand... just because you may have done some bad things in the past, doesnt mean you should accept any nonsense from the possible mother of your future children and/or possible future wife

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Edyice: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by VlamesIffect(f): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
You wan marry olosho

Ok

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Thermodynamics(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tales by moon light.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Thermodynamics(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tales by moon light.
Some of una go just seat down de imagine rubbish.
This is the height of idleness.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by TheWolfen(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
What do u want us to do now? The decision to marry her or not should depends on your principles or views in life.
Too much wahala plenty for this nairaland

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jashub:
[s]My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. Afterall, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman[/s]

Peace

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
@The OP!
Your Story is damn fabricated..
Why do Many Guys tell lies and create diz Fake Topics? undecided

But for Guys out der, If You want to wife a Girl and she has dated Yahoo boys B4..
Just be Careful n Trust ur Instinct!!..

because 74% of our Nigerian Girls have Dated Yahoo Boys..
The Other 20%, It's Politicians dat has sampled dier 'ekwe'..

While D last 6%..
most Badt Guys are on dier case seriously, Trying to Invade and Explore the Fairly Nice punnies.. sad cool

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Shellsploit: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
U wan make she take the remaining glory left on your life.. shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Yousuf2001(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
I will advise you to meet a Good and trustworthy pastor and tell him about this issue to know whether you can still go on with her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by debbydams(f): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
VlamesIffect:
You wan marry olosho

Ok
if she's olosho she won't leave the relationship or drop out because of that..u guys are the reason why most ladies hide their past..most ladies have ugly past but choose to hide it,the fact that she open up means alot.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by criuze(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
If she's a born again then she's a new creature

All things has passed away

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Efe42(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jashub:
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. Afterall, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman

Peace

True talk bro matured mind

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by format9798(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupidity at the highest height. If u like tell the lizards and goats around u abt someone's past shared to u in confidence. Y are u so immature. Move on with ur life if that little secret is to big for u to handle, and stop telling every Tom Dick and Harry.

One mumu dey even talk sey make e go tell Pastor. As if Pastor na God. Now if ur pastor says u should marry her and u do, don't u think u have rubbished dat woman's pride? And that will even extend to u, since she has bcome ur wife.

15 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Clickguy44: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nairaland grin... Seun suppose change the name of this forum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
Well they say love is blind, but what you need is to pray about it, of course we know you love her that is why you are here... I don't condemn people, what is past is past, but then you need to know if this person has changed, make e no be say na your destiny she wan use dey tell you tales by moonlight or perhaps she dey test how much you do love her.. Either way she has your mumu button.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Kaybae(f): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
I don't condemned people because of their past, but the fact that OP made mention of being used by Yahoo guys, hope it's not in the aspect of ritual?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Elliotwaveforec: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
You must have slept with her; therefore, your own destiny too has been used.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Marry her,you will manage the rest of the glory.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Savedday: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by rex444(m): 2:22am On Jul 18, 2021
A nail well hit on the head
Jashub:
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman

Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2021
Clickguy44:
Nairaland grin... Seun suppose change the name of this forum.

To wonderland. grin

7 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by evil1: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2021
I have being in situations that made me have thoughts of going into Yahoo, sleeping with a woman married or even sugar mummy or habing a one night Stand with any Lady.
If not for self discipline and principle I would have taking in offers.

At your Lowest point in life you become so vulnerable that anyone can take advantage of you.
Only if you know what ladies pass through in this life especially when they have no helper you will weep

One if those things I don't want to waste any girls time If she's not ready for real stuff.

Shaa If her confession is going to become a scar during marriage, let her go now.

tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders
There is this girl I meet in my church very beautiful and well-behaved.

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

Though now she is doing well and self-employed as she is into hair business.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Marcy45marcy: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Hi
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by davosea(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2021
I really wonder how some people reason atimes....it's Cristal clear and yet u still want to marry such where's your sense of reasoning?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Abiodun014: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gerrout alaye your so called bitch who is into hair business how she Dey take cope she still be olosho o and she Dey do am for hand know this and know peace

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.