Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! (4705 Views)

2015: Yerima Joins Presidential Race / Tambuwal Joins Presidential Race, APC Intrigues Deepen / Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by manosteel(m): 12:21am On Jun 16, 2010
@mama-gee. I guess you are talking out of ignorant. To start with, Chris Okotie is a Nigerian,he has the right to aspire for any position of his choice,the right to vote and to be voted for. Suffice to say that, if there is anybody who entered the ministry for money, Pastor Chris can not be said to be one of them. He is a law graduate and while in school as a student, he released his first album that sold millons of copies all over the world which eventually propelled him into limelight. His music then became the favourite of every TV and radio station in Nigeria and abroad. In his early 20s, he was already a millionaire, travelling all over the world. Immediately after his second album,he announced that he would nolonger continue his music career,that he had been called by God and since then, he had never looked back.SO saying that he came out of nowhere, is unacceptable.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by illskillz: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2010
pastor okotie is just too fake to be called a pastor
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by PXLArt: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2010
i dont think there is anything wrong with his ambition. he has the means and d dream, 2 things alot of normal people lack. You really never know his true intentions till he gets into power,

This website has throws light to my opinion

http:// pxlart .co .cc
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by akinalabi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2010
I applaud him.

Most Nigerian elites dont show their faces in these things that is why we have allowed charlatans to take over everything.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by realcele: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2010
go on Pastor then we will have more pot bellied Nigerias spending more public fund
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by DBR: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2010
It's amazin we dont appreciate our own, or learn from history.

A little story:
When Thomas Edison was interviewed by a young reporter who boldly asked Mr. Edison if he felt like a failure and if he thought he should just give up by now. Perplexed, Edison replied, "Young man, why would I feel like a failure? And why would I ever give up? I now know definitively over 9,000 ways that an electric light bulb will not work. Success is almost in my grasp." And shortly after that, and over 10,000 attempts, Edison invented the light bulb.

Many of us wuldda called him unserious, comin relief, failure, joker after the 2nd time he tried.

We advice pple neva to give up, to keep on keepin on still we can accept Chris who is relentless in the pursuit of his aspiration?.
So lets remind ourselves again:

Lincoln Lost his job, was defeated in run for Illinois State Legislature, failed in business.lost his Sweetheart
Had nervous breakdown,was defeated in run for Illinois House Speaker, Defeated again in run for nomination for U.S. Congress
Rejected for land officer position, Defeated in run for U.S. Senate, Defeated in run for nomination for Vice President
Again defeated in run for U.S. Senate
BUT finally Elected President!!

U only fund what u believe, u only put ur time and energy in a conviction. Chris believes, and he proves it by his pursuit.
Even IF he fails, he wuld say he gave it his best.

How many of u passed your JAMB or TOEFL exam d 1st time, or VISA interview, , dudes, how many of u got your girl to say YES after the 1st contact, and ladies how many of u birth your babyafter just a single push  grin
Nuff said.

oNe
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by tpiah: 12:21am On Jul 01, 2010
he should put his wife in the forefront this time.

maybe people will vote for her?

@DBR

what are you saying.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by DBR: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ tpiah
All im sayin is that previous failure to clinch success is not enuff to say success is not possible.
Im sayin this not just bout presidency but in any life's pursuits.
Plus, God or not. previous failure, shudnt deter any serious minded person from pursuin' goals.

And if Chris doesnt ever win d presidency that doesnt mean God didnt tell him either.
Most pple are not just well informed about how the things of God works.
Ignorance is our biggest problem in this country and that is so evident by the unintelligent
garbage most pple are spewing on this thread.
Callin him names, a liar, a persistent failure and the likes is a proof of the level of intellectual bankrupcy of
those pple throwin abusive tantrums.

Some put there money and passion into destructive enterprises and still succeed.
How much more  salvaging a nation that most pple agrees needs help.
There's nothin like sayin: i gave it my best shot, irrespective of the result.

oNe
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by oderemo(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2010
Most pple are not just well informed about how the things of God works
@dbr, since you know how GODS work, can you now intelligently advise pls.
thank you.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by DBR: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
ode remo:

@dbr, since you know how GODS work, can you now intelligently advise pls.
thank you.

Do i sense sacarsm in ur remark/question, or im wrong?
Dunno if u r one of those who has been mud slingin in here. .and really it dont bother me.
Maybe if u ask a genuine question i may attempt to answer. . .
As per u sayin i kno how GODS works, .dunno bout that. Which of the GOD[b]S[/b]??

oNe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Results In Ochiri Ward, PH, Rivers State / The North Kicked Against Removing Double Digit From Our Naira Because. / INEC Yet To Commence Issuance Of PVCs In Anambra Two Weeks To Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.