Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! (4704 Views)

2015: Yerima Joins Presidential Race / Tambuwal Joins Presidential Race, APC Intrigues Deepen / Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by Fhemmmy: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2010
Na wa oh
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by sulad82i(m): 5:21am On Jun 13, 2010
I reserve my comment too
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by readymade: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2010
Its funny how people are quick to judge and condemn a Man of God. So what wrong with him wanting to become president? Nigerians are quick to accept the 'thieves' in political clothing and yet Chris Okotie who is far better and more intelligent than the aspiring presidents, Did anyone ever listened to the presidential debates? He was so eloquent, knowledgeable , charismatic and well intouch with situations in Nigeria, and for those who are about to say that's not what it takes to rule a country, look at the USA, France and UK for guidance. ,
Anyway guess what it doesn't matter what anyone thinks, Chris Okotie will be PRESIDENT if God mandates it, and yes the fact that he has tried 3 times does not mean God has not spoken, Gods time is not our time and if God speaks no man can counter it, so to all the cynics, when the Lord will turn around this situation, I pray you are all around to witness it,

God Help Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by baslone: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2010
Damn Comics!
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by chealbaby: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
@baseone is not late @skyone because he wants to become the president of the country does not mean he is not a good preacher and at the same time the doer of God"s word ,,IF you come to his church you will See and know that he is God sent, av been there and am really convince thus Those worshipping there are not MOROONS like you put it they are enjoying God's words undilluted,moreso he has been around for23 SOLID YEARS NOW, i do not think you will be in London to effect the change , so is better you are diplomatic about this , than writting what you do not know, @readymade am with you i would rather have an OKOTIE than those thieves in Agbada, we should borrow a leaf from the other countries that have done cos we can do it if we want to is not about money. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, ,
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2010
once a loser,always a loser grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by richmanel(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2010
Someone please tell our amiable polititical pastor Chris Okotie that "Each forward step we take we leave some phantom of ourselves behind".
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by Becomrich0: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2010
I dont think he can win.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by rhymz(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2010
Seriously, somebody needs to wake our garrulous Man of God that Politics and Pastoring a Church are two very different things. Okotie has been in contest for the Preshdency since 2003. Does he think Nigerians are fools or what? This is a man who has got no pre-requisite knowledge of politics neither has he ever held any political office before, yet he wants to be president. If charisma, flawless oratory skills and big grammar were all it takes to win, I would be the first to vote him in.Even with his great idea, if there is no feasible political structure and support, his just wasting time, I wonder why his supporters fail to see that. I mean, let us be realistic, apart from Lagos (where he pastors a church) and a his home state, who knows Chris Okotie? Oyakilomeh is even more porpular, yet he overlooks all these factors and continue to decieve himself that God would one day hand him Nigeria on a platter. What a Joke! I watched his 2003 presidential debate, I give it to him, he is a powerful orator. However, most what he was saying and doing were just verbal snafus, preposterous sound bites and impeccable showmanship designed to seek media attention and wow the listening audiencie, several times I found myself lost in verbiage and awe for him. But I know deep down that he is politically naive and most of his arguement were borne out of such. If Mr Okotie wants Nigerians to take him seriously, he had better step up his game and go beyond relying on charisma, oratory and the use of verbose mumbo-jumbo.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by seXytOhbAd(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2010
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT I WOULD BE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENCY COME 2011. I SHALL DISCLOSE MY PLANS FOR NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY AND THE NAIRALAND COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE SHORTLY.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2010
seXytOhbAd:

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT I WOULD BE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENCY COME 2011. I SHALL DISCLOSE MY PLANS FOR NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY AND THE NAIRALAND COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE SHORTLY.
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by olalkn(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2010
Pastor Chris,
I dint wanna believe this is true,Run for presidency again?
its a joke, believe me you cant win.PERIOD.
Its only Nigeria that we know who is going to be president,governor etc. before INEC roll
out the timetime for election.
Besides you dint belong to winning party,you dint the like of baba Iyabo,Anenih,IBB,
And you want to win, this is pure waste of time and money.
As a man of God,i expect you to use your money to help the poor,set up charity for the homeless
Well,i siddon dey look.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by seanet02: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2010
He is wasting his precious time and his congregations money, because his vision of being the president will never materialised, he should stop blowing grammar on us, we have seen pastors and imams went to aso rock and said yaradua is running 100m per minute only for the man to die without being able to control his urine the following week. We are no fools like his congregation. If he cant give the money to the common man on the street, let him go to motherless babies home.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by software(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2010
Make d guy cool down and help d poor and needy
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by Osama10(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2010
Some people just want to be noticed.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by mamagee3(f): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2010
Chris Okotie is the biggest joke of the century!

Who the heck does he think he is, popping out of nowhere to become a political candidate.

These hoodlums think Nigerians are bunch of Cargo goods they can push around easily.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by Image123(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2010
Abraham Lincoln must be his hero.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by darqly(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2010
And from the responses here,aren't nigerians pretty much like cargo goods just waiting to be pushed around for another half century? Ok,show of hands- how many here actually voted Yaradua 4yrs ago?? I doubt any did, but here is a breath of fresh air and all we do is cast aspersion and call him names. Just what experience do u need to serve,if one may ask? Leadership is service,but we're so used to collecting salt and soap from 2bit thugs in agbada that we call politicians then complain to high heaven when they manifest. We deserve the leadership we have or get in as much we remain dull. So,can someone nominate another presidential candidate we can flock to since we like same ol,same ol? Nigeria is a comic.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by readymade: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2010
@osama10, really? u think Chris Okotie badly needs the recognition?, where?,
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by Beaf: 12:21am On Jun 14, 2010
Obahiagbon 4 - Okotie 0! grin

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4mo5XjmJdU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

At least we know Patrick Obahiagbon is genuine. A pastor who says things his congregation does not understand will make a catastrophic political leader.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by harpo(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2010
Okotie is a big fat LIER, He said God told him he was going to be the next Nigerian President (2007)

So tell me since God cannot lie and we all know that and he (Okotie) did not become our president then in 2007 that means he lied to the whole nation about God speaking to him.

I wonder what he wants to tell us now,
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by bisiaet: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2010
Chris Okotie again? No comment
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by olorikan(f): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2010
AGAIN!!! Short of words,
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by ayo84(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2010
even me im tired of this guy, i actually voted for him during the last election,sorry i mean 2003 elections.

why can't people like him and buhari rally around a new fresh face
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by stebell(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2010
let me tell guys if we have free and fair election in this country i tell yu this Chris will win. the way he speaks reminds me of Barack Obama. he shud change nationality cos things will not work the way we all wanted. some of yu in this house stop insulting people if yu dont have anything good to say about him
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by sugafoot(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2010
Abraham Linchon fail 18 times but finally got there so whats tha fuss? cool
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by cpatra(f): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2010
@sugarfoot
Pal, na wah oo! Are u saying that he still has 15 more elections to contest after this before he'll win. Mehn dat will kill his morale. Lol
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by TEYIPITAN: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2010
My Dearest and eloquent pastor,
I would to publicly say that Nigeria will soon have the finest first lady in the world. I am one of your fan in Benue State University.

Sir, Please Please Please dont give up on Nigeria cos of we the youth.

We need leaders like Rev Chris Okotie, Pastor Kumuyi, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Gov Fashola, Responsible people who already have their business. so when their tenure end they wont want die in power.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by TEYIPITAN: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2010
The biggest problem in our country today is hatred.

I hate it when you envy/hate people for personal hidden reasons.

Pastor, I never see you live before but i dey listen to you for TV and i also know that yuou have a benevolence dept in your church when people dont even have to know you or be workers to benefit from.

I think you have the strategy. Nigeria needs such strategy cos hungry is to much. We the youth have taken destiny into our own hands.

Sir, dont be discourage they are more on your side than against you.

You represent our defination of leadership.

Regards
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by manosteel(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2010
Hey, be careful on what you say to a servant of God. Only God should be left to judge. I rest my case.
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by Beaf: 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2010
manosteel:

Hey, be careful on what you say to a servant of God. Only God should be left to judge. I rest my case.

Will he be President of Heaven, abi God will be one of the people on the queue on election day? grin
Abeg, go and rest jare! You are tired! grin grin grin
Re: Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! by mamagee3(f): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2010
Chris Okotie is a persistent loser. . .

And to think he even had the guts to get into the presidential race again after losing 6 years ago.

He's shameless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Discredits Ex Minister's Claim That GEJ Left $30bn In Treasury / Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities / The North Kicked Against Removing Double Digit From Our Naira Because.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.