Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) (56759 Views)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out / Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by N0favors: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

Must you put sentiments in your post. He wasnt teargased, goan watch the video, its on youtube, he was not at the rally outside the govt house, he came after police fired tear gas, Did you read the post at, sahara reporters even confirmed he was not tear gased. Cant you all see he is acting out a script. Why are we so gullible. smh
like I said, when it's your turn, you lot will cry blood. Since the tyrannical drama going on in the country is okay by you all
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Dharmie17(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
I just wanna advise President Buhari to make sure APC continues[color to win presidential elections until he dies, if not, the day PDP manages to win the presidency, he will see hell on earth. I wonder what the Police is doing at the front gate of a State Government House? After all this is a federal setting. Very unruly set of people.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by fyneguy: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
ajebuter:

You guys are rejoicing and applauding police impunty because fayose belongs to opposition, right?

You should remember that Buhari isnt immortal and will not rule forever.

One day, Buhari will leave office and the seed of discord being sown under his government against opposition will be brought to book..

Are you dumb?

The Police fired tear gas and only the Gov was affected? Please switch on your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Lozano: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
NaijaElba:

Did you say this in 2014 when the same treatment was meted out to Fayemi the sittING governor then? The whole world saw how he was treated then. So why are you crying more than the bereaved here ipod man?
It was wrong when Fayose did it and it is still wrong now. Two wrongs don't make a right. If we continue with this mentality of "after all the other person also did it" then when do you expect us to start getting things right?
And BTW you're the one who's an iPod man not me
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by doubleportion: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Fayose the man of truth. FAYOSE FOR PRESIDENT
Make presido dey cry abi? Kwantinu!
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Its A Big shame with d comments i have read,we dnt have d sense of humanity n we support illegality in as much as it favours our candidate.lets be factual here;why did d police lay a seige on d government house,2) why was d chief security of ekiti state tear gased, i think d police over~reacted n they should try n be neutral in politics cause its freaking dirty, lets stand by d truth.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by grtfem: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Timfreds:
APC desperation for Ekiti is getting out hand. If they can do this to a sitting governor, you can imagine what happens to the ordinary man. All the same Bubu and his cohorts will fail.
The ordinary citizen like myself are 'enjoying the life of our heads' from the drama emanating from the government house. your principal in all sincerity only belong to nollywood.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is the height of uncivilization, Nigeria can be classified as a Banana Republic, because we have a bad mindsets in this country, that all they do, is but laugh to a situation, caring less, and little do they know is this anything bad that happens in Nigeria shall affect them now and in the future... So we all have a part to play, in Nigeria... Ignore Nigeria, ignore your integrity.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Rickyuzzy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
N0favors:
like I said, when it's your turn, you lot will cry blood. Since the tyrannical drama going on in the country is okay by you all

Did you talk when GEJ was doing his own, closing a whole national assembly forcing lawmakers to scale the fence. Harrassing governors like Amaechi and Fayemi. Baba shut the Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by justianoo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lozano:

Yes, I am as pained as your father and mother
Won't blame you tho,blame your bitch if a mother.Guess she still works in that motel?
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Lozano: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
justianoo:
Won't blame you tho,blame your bitch if a mother.Guess she still works in that motel?
Yes, the same motel your bitch of a mother works in.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lozano:
This is wrong, this completely wrong. Nobody should applaud this act of impunity by security agents. This country is just a total mess

Bros, don't tell me you believe all these political dramas
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by justianoo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lozano:

Yes, the same motel your bitch of a mother works in.
Mine doesn't but thanks for accepting your does.Am out.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by justianoo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
N0favors:
Ode go watch the video on YouTube
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Lozano: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
justianoo:
Mine doesn't but thanks for accepting your does.Am out.
Your bitch of a mother absolutely does work in a motel
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by N0favors: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

Did you talk when GEJ was doing his own, closing a whole national assembly forcing lawmakers to scale the fence. Harrassing governors like Amaechi and Fayemi. Baba shut the Bleep up
You disgust me. You're cancelled
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by justianoo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
fyneguy:

Are you dumb?

The Police fired tear gas and only the Gov was affected? Please switch on your brain
Bro u even get time.They will never accept since it fits their narrative
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Rickyuzzy(f): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
N0favors:
You disgust me. You're cancelled

Your generation is cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by phase1: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
A vote for APC is a vote for murderous fulani hersmen.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Archbishop88: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
It is always good to fire yourself with ray of fire before inflicting suffering on masses. You put the whole Ekiti into state of helplessness when you declare fake public holiday and cease all public buses into the government house. Now you are crying, Pele ooh. Let me remind fayose and his stooges, the one who earlier did, rendered all stranded to the extent that secondary school students have to trek from ikere to Ado.

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by hmuhammad(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Bhet y must politics in nigeria always include bitterness and violence??
why didn't you write all this when same was done to JKF
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by gotnel: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
famouscargo:
O se se bere iya, o ma je koboko. Aje kun iya ni o je, Aje kun iya ni o je, e ni ti ko to nii na; to'n dena deni, aje kun iya ni o je. Pasan ti a fi ba iyale, o wa n le fun iyawo. I never knew Fayose can cry like babies, i thought he's a strong man? grin grin grin
Ko strong enough fun Iya ti yio je dada

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by N0favors: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

Your generation is cancelled.
You see, first of, I didn't quote or mention you first. Secondly, you've been mentioning me with insults which I haven't done

Could it be frustration or depression? Why you so bitter? You're ridiculously full of bitterness. I leave you to rot in you sad soul. Your evil will consume you soon

Again, you're cancelled
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Ijaya123: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lozano:
This is wrong, this completely wrong. Nobody should applaud this act of impunity by security agents. This country is just a total mess

So you just swallowed that charade hook, line and sinker? Fayose is a theatrical clown.

Think...

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by NdiaraIGBO: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
ajebuter:

You guys are rejoicing and applauding police impunty because fayose belongs to opposition, right?

You should remember that Buhari isnt immortal and will not rule forever.

One day, Buhari will leave office and the seed of discord being sown under his government against opposition will be brought to book..

You? You see butter chop so? Kontinue, akpu swallower wey dey form ajebuter.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Jerrymill001: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
On this Gov Fayose and Ekiti Election issues, I am surprised that Nigerians are yet to know or understand this guy called Ago Fayose. He is an actor, a comedian and a joker. Pls visit Ekiti and objectively tell me if he deserves campaigning for his party. I won't vote for either of them, but in reality, Fayose is a failure. People on social media are talking of the flyover- I won't say anything, but come to Ekiti and ask people what is going on in Ekiti. It is a pity that our people are being brainwashed by everybody including Gov Fayose....Salaries are not paid, several issues on ground and you are giving out millions of naira to touts, commercial vehicle operators etc. In fact, Gov Fayose forgot what he and his powerful guys did in Ekiti in 2014......while I seek for good governance at all levels, I take an exception for a leader who disrespect others. As hard you may Tinubu is, OBJ witheld LASG allocations for months, but he still welcomed and accorded OBJ his due respect even when he visited Lagos state..........Ekiti state is the worst in the entire south west.....leave politics out of this..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by vulpeslopez(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose the drama king.....all these politician just dey use us they act drama.....na them Sabi sha
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by femmy2010(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Lol. But i think he called himself Peter the ROCK Osokomole, so why is he crying? Lmao
Where are your mumu supporters? So they coulnd't even help you wash the teargas in your eyes away....

Well done the Nigerian Police Force.. Continue running your mouth upandan against Buhari and be getting pushed by rotten mouth Fani kayode, wait O!, so Femi-Fani Kayode can't even rescue you? grin kiss You never see anything yet.. Kotinu grin

FFK asked me to deliver Original Chinese Healing Balm to Mr Peter .Lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Antoeni(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lovely
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
LOL, cry baby governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour / Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.