Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) (56742 Views)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out / Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Osokobitch, no video of the beating? How is that possible? A media savvy self-servicer like you did not have one hidden camera to catch this beating in action?

Is this your endgame? Nollywood tears? Unfortunately even Obj will not touch you. You are his other biggest mistake
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by akin33(m): 3:39am On Jul 12, 2018
So somebody like Fayose can weep like a pet. Your many troubles just begin. The prisoners at Kirikiri maximum Prison are waiting for you.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by oaslink: 5:23am On Jul 12, 2018
The nigeria you state of mind is scary. True or false, a nigeria governor being humiliated like that is a pointer to unsecured and vonurable the ordinary citizens is. Turn everything to fun and keep laugh with your future
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by NaijaElba(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Lozano:

It was wrong when Fayose did it and it is still wrong now. Two wrongs don't make a right. If we continue with this mentality of "after all the other person also did it" then when do you expect us to start getting things right?
And BTW you're the one who's an iPod man not me

Let me curse you in my native language maybe with that one u will be able to discern where I am from. Going back to our discussion. FAYEMI will be a fool if he doesn't revenge now that he has opportunity by stopping Fayose puppet at all cost all in the name of fake continuity. Believe me if Fayose didn't teargas or treat FAYEMI badly in 2014 he would still have won. Since he disrespected the sitting governor then and the same treatment is meted to him it is 50-50. In 2014, PDP closed Akure airport, did APC do the same? NO. To be honest I still wish Ameachi will take revenge on Wike. Those useless PDP guys. FYI I am from Ekiti state. I will never reason like online miscreants like the Igbos.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:38am On Jul 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
On Saturday when you and your puppet will have been defeated, you will see the real pain..

Idiot.
fowloshe
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Fayose the man of truth. FAYOSE FOR PRESIDENT
You are among those people pushing him and destroying his life.......i pity him d most cos all of are not dia wen d wrath started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.