Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) (56744 Views)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out / Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Ovamboland(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by fancifulasuquo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
happney65:
The outgoing Governor cried when speaking with Channels Television, saying he was in pains after he was “shot at” and manhandled by security agents. Fayose then broke into tears, lamenting “I cannot take this anymore” before crawling away from the camera

Ayodele Fayose, Governor of Ekiti State, on Wednesday shed tears on national TV, continuously wailing “I am in pains”, “I am in severe pains”.

The outgoing Governor cried when speaking with Channels Television, saying he was in pains after he was “shot at” and manhandled by security agents.

Fayose then broke into tears, lamenting “I cannot take this anymore” before crawling away from the camera.

Those tears came minutes after he addressed a crowd of PDP supporters, appearing in bandages on his right arm and a neck brace.

“I call on the international; community; Ekiti is under siege,” he had said.

“How can I be Governor of Ekiti State and be treated like this in my own country? My people, I call on all of you: stand and remain standing.

“I will go back to the hospital for a while to rest… I am having a lot of pains, but I prefer to bear these pains because of you. I prefer to bear these pains because of you…”

Earlier, Lere Olayinka, spokesman of the Governor, had said his principal lost consciousness and was taken to Government House clinic after policemen fired teargas canisters into the Government House.

Olusola Kolapo, Fayose’s deputy and the Ekiti State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship aspirant, had also said earlier that he was assaulted in his shoulder region by the policemen while his boss was also beaten.

Although SaharaReporters confirmed that mobile policemen fired teargas canisters to break up a PDP road rally for its candidate in Saturday’s election, it has yet to verify claims the Governor was shot.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/11/breaking-fayose-cries-national-tv-says-im-severe-pains

Watch the video HERE

Tears of a Vulture !!!!!!
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Tlyon(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Lol. But i think he called himself Peter the ROCK Osokomole, so why is he crying? Lmao
Where are your mumu supporters? So they coulnd't even help you wash the teargas in your eyes away....

Well done the Nigerian Police Force.. Continue running your mouth upandan against Buhari and be getting pushed by rotten mouth Fani kayode, wait O!, so Femi-Fani Kayode can't even rescue you? grin kiss You never see anything yet.. Kotinu grin
let us all about it cus we all NIGERIAN,d apc rally was done without problem,why going againt d pdp rally all cus him Mr fayose would stand against d presidency wen its wrong and during the killings around d country,we all might think it ain't our biz,but na dose wey e reach na em know
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Ovamboland(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
activistjohnny:
Ekiti people are ready for Apc and buhari military government. infact in all the 16 local government, alot of ekiti people will never be afraid of buhari Apc military government, buhari has turned it do or die election, but ekiti people will resist any form of rigging on saturday. ekiti people are always ready for any battle confronting them. they do these worse in osun 2014 governorship election. it is the electorates that determine the election. Dss arrest alot of people in 2014 governorship election in osun state then, but at the end on sunday morning the voice of the people speak. the same thing will happen in ekiti state gpvernorship election on july 14. the different is clear. ekiti people will defend their votes to collation center. you will hear the results of the poll. ekiti people love fayose. they will votes for pdp governorship candidate on july 14.

Ekiti has shown they only bow to superior force, after PDP/Jonathan arrested APC members they now used General Momoh and Capt Koli to ensure the PDP rgging thugs had unfettered access to polling centers. They ensured Fayemi lost at gun point

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Amalekki: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oshoko baba! Neymar 1 of Ekiti Worldwide. Tuale sir grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by pajesu1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
happney65:
The outgoing Governor cried when speaking with Channels Television, saying he was in pains after he was “shot at” and manhandled by security agents. Fayose then broke into tears, lamenting “I cannot take this anymore” before crawling away from the camera

Ayodele Fayose, Governor of Ekiti State, on Wednesday shed tears on national TV, continuously wailing “I am in pains”, “I am in severe pains”.

The outgoing Governor cried when speaking with Channels Television, saying he was in pains after he was “shot at” and manhandled by security agents.

Fayose then broke into tears, lamenting “I cannot take this anymore” before crawling away from the camera.

Those tears came minutes after he addressed a crowd of PDP supporters, appearing in bandages on his right arm and a neck brace.

“I call on the international; community; Ekiti is under siege,” he had said.

“How can I be Governor of Ekiti State and be treated like this in my own country? My people, I call on all of you: stand and remain standing.

“I will go back to the hospital for a while to rest… I am having a lot of pains, but I prefer to bear these pains because of you. I prefer to bear these pains because of you…”

Earlier, Lere Olayinka, spokesman of the Governor, had said his principal lost consciousness and was taken to Government House clinic after policemen fired teargas canisters into the Government House.

Olusola Kolapo, Fayose’s deputy and the Ekiti State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship aspirant, had also said earlier that he was assaulted in his shoulder region by the policemen while his boss was also beaten.

Although SaharaReporters confirmed that mobile policemen fired teargas canisters to break up a PDP road rally for its candidate in Saturday’s election, it has yet to verify claims the Governor was shot.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/11/breaking-fayose-cries-national-tv-says-im-severe-pains

Watch the video HERE
this man call fayose can lie till heaven fall
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by olufemi2211(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
I don't know why professor Kolapo Olosula Eleka will allow himself get caught up in this mess. The prof I know is a very gentle and easy going person. You hardly hear his voice. He was a lecturer in my faculty and was loved by many for his calm and easy going nature...he's been dragged into something much difficult than him....All the best to him...As for the self acclaimed Peter 'the rock'. You deserve an AMVCA
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose and lie. The drama King.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by kmaster007: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
action film for our politicians
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by HONVick50(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Plz ...How Can I Post Something on Nairaland.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by TEYA: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lozano:
This is wrong, this completely wrong. Nobody should applaud this act of impunity by security agents. This country is just a total mess
False is just acting. He cannot be the only one suffering after sniffing tear gas.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by ojtech8291: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
APC are too fast to show their characters. What is the meaning of all this nonsense? The show today will make them lose the election. The preamble to 2019. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please ignore Peter.

He wasn't touched or manhandled by any armed security personnel.

Being the cunny man ( which he thinks he is), feigning being manhandled would buy him some sympathy ahead of possible arrest by EFFC aftar handing over to the next head of state house.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Lekzzy12: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
shameless buhari, shameless Apc................... or can someone convince me who are behind dis scenario?
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lozano:
You're the one who is naive

Shuuu little kid, I can smell ajebota genes on you

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by biggie73(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Karma is a butch....
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Enice(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
otuekong1:
Its A Big shame with d comments i have read,we dnt have d sense of humanity n we support illegality in as much as it favours our candidate.lets be factual here;why did d police lay a seige on d government house,2) why was d chief security of ekiti state tear gased, i think d police over~reacted n they should try n be neutral in politics cause its freaking dirty, lets stand by d truth.
you don't even know your left from right, you are talking about the truth. What truth? A governor of a state alledged that he was tear gased. He also alledged that he was beating and when he told the officer that he was the governor, the officer replied which yeye governor.
Now, at what time was he tear gased, was he beaten before he was tear gased or otherwise? He wore a neck collar and his hand was in bandage, what he forgot was that he was putting on a white shirt. Have you seen someone beaten by the police and had a broken hand and neck without stains on his shirt? Have you seen someone tear gased by the police without his eyes swollen. Abeg use this your brain think small now, aha!
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lozano:
This is wrong, this completely wrong. Nobody should applaud this act of impunity by security agents. This country is just a total mess
So it was good when Kehinde Daramola was brutalized and arrested in 2014 abi? U better leave fayose alone and let him face d music
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by ofwest47(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
fake display of tear gassing and beating all in attempt to accuse the police authority of misuse of use power why was he the only person that was the victim of the teargassing
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Enice(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
oyeyemistone:
Thats too much now
APC cant take over EKITI @all
This ponmo cutting, ogufe serving and corn roasting governor! If you don't know, Fayose has his own personal photographer that even follows him to the toilet. He was beaten and teargased without his photographer or camera man videoing him! Ah. Even in this day and age of everybody snapping pictures and making videos left right and center with their phones, nobody saw it when it happened? Haba! But the could take picture after the deed was done? Remember, it was a rally.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by kabillionaire(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
but, this's bad na?
gov. fayose should rather be encouraged, how many nigerian govs. works amicably with their deputies and anoint them to succeed the seat?
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by billyG(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
How did a cocaine sniffer become a thugnor in d fountain of knowledge baffles me.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
On Saturday when you and your puppet will have been defeated, you will see the real pain..

Idiot.

My last comment on NL I cant remember now, I just read thats all....but I want to let you know something.

Its not a political argument or prepositions. You find joy in misfortunes, your appeal for fair play is found lacking. Have it in mind one day you may be a leader either the democracy way, leading or opposing and circumstances prevail against your wish. Solemn justice may not be forthcoming. Tears from your eyes like that of fayose may never be healed try to think more about life's essence. Some of these stuffs are never important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by nkechiasogwa(f): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Our security personnels are shameless. How could a state governor be treated like this? What has Buhari and his APC government turned Nigeria today? Only God knows how terrible the 2019 general election will be. Enough of making Nigeria a ridicule and byword among Nations please.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by MSEdLAW(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lozano:

God bless you..some senseless irritants would commend the terrorist organization disguised as the Nigerian police force...perpetrating heinious crimes against the citizens it swore to protect..Nigeria is DOOMED from the comments here ...I weep for my nation..
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by chrisskynet(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
On Saturday when you and your puppet will have been defeated, you will see the real pain..

Idiot.

Akpamu Onyara shibwugi dere
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by deleo16(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Jerrymill001:
On this Gov Fayose and Ekiti Election issues, I am surprised that Nigerians are yet to know or understand this guy called Ago Fayose. He is an actor, a comedian and a joker. Pls visit Ekiti and objectively tell me if he deserves campaigning for his party. I won't vote for either of them, but in reality, Fayose is a failure. People on social media are talking of the flyover- I won't say anything, but come to Ekiti and ask people what is going on in Ekiti. It is a pity that our people are being brainwashed by everybody including Gov Fayose....Salaries are not paid, several issues on ground and you are giving out millions of naira to touts, commercial vehicle operators etc. In fact, Gov Fayose forgot what he and his powerful guys did in Ekiti in 2014......while I seek for good governance at all levels, I take an exception for a leader who disrespect others. As hard you may Tinubu is, OBJ witheld LASG allocations for months, but he still welcomed and accorded OBJ his due respect even when he visited Lagos state..........Ekiti state is the worst in the entire south west.....leave politics out of this..
1000likes both APC and pdp are birds of the same feather I wish a neutral party wins
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Sleekfingers: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
So he can cry like this. Yeye
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Larufa(m): 12:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Awada Kerikeri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Larufa(m): 12:49am On Jul 12, 2018
nkechiasogwa:
Our security personnel are shameless. How could a state governor be treated like this? What has Buhari and his APC government turned Nigeria today? Only God knows how terrible the 2019 general election will be. Enough of making Nigeria a ridicule and byword among Nations please.

Fayose was and is a beneficiary of the same scenario in 2014?

Yes, it is condemnable but what goes around comes around.

I am yet to be convinced it really happened, it is more of a drama act to me:

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by chinchum(m): 1:23am On Jul 12, 2018
ajebuter:

You guys are rejoicing and applauding police impunty because fayose belongs to opposition, right?

You should remember that Buhari isnt immortal and will not rule forever.

One day, Buhari will leave office and the seed of discord being sown under his government against opposition will be brought to book..

What if the seed of discord was actually sown by PDP when they were in power? I know Fayose at close quarters. Fayose is a first grade tyrant !, and he wont take a quarter of what he dishes out. Little wonder he is imposing a deputy governor on the state. In 2014, State governors from Rivers, Edo state were harassed and guns pointed at them in Ondo State from Akure airport to not even enter Ekiti state for a solidarity APC rally !, In 2015, APC EKiti house of assembly were in the majority , they were not only chased out of the house of assembly, they were chased OUT of ekiti state with connivance of thugs. 6 PDP HOA members were used used to impeach 24 APC HOA. Fayemi was equally teargassed as a Governor during the 2014 election. There are lots of his intolerance that are not hard to find.....

While i do not support tyranny, i am forced to be indifferent because the APC to have only shown him a minute of fraction of what he is good at.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross / Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.