Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (71826 Views)

Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Our democracy is under siege.

Unfortunately some Nigerians still joke about the dire situation and got deceived by some insincere corruption fight cos they aren't students of history of Buhari's tyranny as military head of state.

A leopard cannot change its spots...a nepotistic bigoted leopard for that matter.
Taiwo_Ajakaye (@dmightyangel) Tweeted:
Hellooo, @MBuhari
This was how Jonathan the DEMOCRAT conducted FREE & FAIR election in #EkitiDecides 2014, & it was generally ACCEPTABLE. Learn from him & give us the same in #EkitiDecides2018 ....Newton's 3rd law of motion: action and reaction are equal and opposite....���� https:///TwTn7ou4oM https://twitter.com/dmightyangel/status/1016576153568587776?s=17 this is your hero

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Bush4u: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmm,this is serious ooo
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

How will you know when you spot an IQ that's below par na ...I will give you three instances how tear gas can cause a neck sprain.

1 : If the launched canister is fired directly upon a person's neck .

2: From the stampede that usually ensues when tear gas is fired as people try to escape from the smoke .

3: Someone of Fayose age can inhale the gas and slump then have a neck whiplash during the fall

Exactly what I was explaining to one guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
For a sitting governor to be treated like this, civilians will die during presidential election, lots of civilians.

Support fayemi, and you are automatically voting for another 4years of herdsman. Could be your family this time. Who knows

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Omoteyi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
It is becoming clearer that killing in the country is sponsored by Buhari and his government,
where are therse policememn when herdsmen were killing the innocent citizens in Benue,
Adamawa, plateau, Nasarawa and other parts of the country....?
Buhari is a tyrant.
God purnish him
God please visit buhari with your anger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Newpride(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
May his soul Rest In Peace. If u die, u die for nothing. Heaven won’t fall... grin grin cheesy
Death is better than mockery, iku yaju esin.
Fayose ti shesin.. grin

MOB is nowhere to be found today, he is yet to recover from the gun shot.
Fayose u aren’t special.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
Fayose was seen earlier crying with a neck cast and bandages around his arm. I never knew teargas could cause dislocation but today I know.

Hahaha haha Peter the rock has turned to Peter the rat. Teargas want kill the clown..
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
wait ohh
I've lost count on the number of fayose's thread on nairaland front-page.

fayose isn't running na
abi na APC get nairaland? grin

1 Like

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Newpride:
May his soul Rest In Peace. If u die, u die for nothing. Heaven won’t fall... grin grin cheesy
Death is better than mockery, iku yaju esin.
Fayose ti shesin.. grin

MOB is nowhere to be found today, he is yet to recover from the gun shot.
Fayose u aren’t special.
He's not special, but he's a governor and you are......?

3 Likes

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by KenOne: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
candy:
The earlier people realise this is not about Fayose, the better for everybody. If they can treat a state Governor like this and we find it funny, when they start picking people off the street and throw them in jail for laughing, I hope we'll still find it funny.

Oh the people never realised in 2014 when commissioner of police in Rivers Joseph Mbu and Wike held Amaechi hostage and used federal might on him.

Oh the people never realised in 2014 what Fayose did to Fayemi with federal might.

What is happening today is even recognised in the bible. You reap what you sow.

The word karma is an English word and not Nigeria meaning the people acknowledged that there must be a day with destiny.

Cry me a river Nigerians and hypocrisy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
candy:
The earlier people realise this is not about Fayose, the better for everybody. If they can treat a state Governor like this and we find it funny, when they start picking people off the street and throw them in jail for laughing, I hope we'll still find it funny.
Thanks. It looks like joke. Doesn't look far from a coup.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:
For a sitting governor to be treated like this, civilians will die during presidential election, lots of civilians.

Support fayemi, and you are automatically voting for another 4years of herdsman. Could be your family this time. Who knows

NA lie fayemi was treated the same way and nothing happen abeg say another thing cos I no fit shout just like fayose in the picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

Your scenarios are not just extremely cheap but also shows that you're an illiterate. Common sense should tell you that man has overreacted to gain public sympathy. But who am I to argue with you who doesn't know how politics is played in Nigeria. Perhaps it might be a coincidence fayose happened to be the only one injured and fractured when teargas was fired into a crowd numbering hundreds.
What caused the over react? Why bring it down to the level of tear gas? Was the a protest ni?
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by okokobioko1: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
when we joke about this things i do laugh. i hope one day we would still have a Nigeria we call ours. i dont expect no 1 citizen of state to be treated this way all because you want to win election. remember power is transient. i pray what am sensing does not happen to EKITI People in the long run. wish you best of luck. free and fair election brought APC we all voted for into power in 2015. it was never do or die for the past Government. must you shed blood at cost to win election. violence upon violence will only lead us to state of ANARCHY mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Na waoo, this karma sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
GOVERNOR AYODELE FAYOSE OF EKITI STATE IS JUST "Metuhlizing"

Governor Fayose continue to METUHLIZE!

2 Likes

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Until this country is broken into pieces thus nonsense won't stop. This is not a country.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by monex(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
Fayose was seen earlier crying with a neck cast and bandages around his arm. I never knew teargas could cause dislocation but today I know.

well he says he was hit with the butt of a gun. so it wasnt the tear gas causing the bandage
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

NA lie fayemi was treated the same way and nothing happen abeg say another thing cos I no fit shout just like fayose in the picture.
Just say you want buhari for second term, stop beating around the bush.

2 Likes

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by bareal(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

How will you know when you spot an IQ that's below par na ...I will give you three instances how tear gas can cause a neck sprain.

2: From the stampede that usually ensues when tear gas is fired as people try to escape from the smoke .

3: Someone of Fayose age can inhale the gas and slump then have a neck whiplash during the fall

Okafor does not understand this. He only knows spare parts and okrika.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by chukxy44(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tomorrow you people would be complaining of SARS continue laughing.

Lawlessness at the highest

1 Like

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by miltonchux(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

Did you read the news at all, he was hit with the head of the gun and almost shot.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose should shut his mouth nd end dis drama he is puttin up nd go nd sit in one corner. My people have a sayin dat he who can talk very well should have enough power or backup. Now he is playin d victim. Oga don 4get how e dey run e mouth non stop like bad tap. He has forgetten hw 2 ministers nd d might of d military helped him 2 shut down ekiti nd win......... Abeg wetin concern me self make dem kil each oda so dat we have less politrickians to decieve pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by bareal(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

Your scenarios are not just extremely cheap but also shows that you're an illiterate. Common sense should tell you that man has overreacted to gain public sympathy. But who am I to argue with you who doesn't know how politics is played in Nigeria. Perhaps it might be a coincidence fayose happened to be the only one injured and fractured when teargas was fired into a crowd numbering hundreds.

Obviously, others were involved too but attention was on Fayose because he's the number 1 man of the state. Wisdom is profitable to direct!
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Crap.
SalamRushdie:

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:

Just say you want buhari for second term, stop beating around the bush.

THIS fayemi vs Fayose remember?
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by delimit(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
this is payback time for fayose, In 2014, the police did the same thing to Fayemi though is not good for our democracy, one big reason against STATE POLICE

1 Like

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

probably you didnt read the news that he was roughly handled and injured
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
KenOne:

Oh the people never realised in 2014 when commissioner of police in Rivers Joseph Mbu and Wike held Amaechi hostage and used federal might on him.

Oh the people never realised in 2014 what Fayose did to Fayemi with federal might.

What is happening today is even recognised in the bible. You reap what you sow.

The word karma is an English word and not Nigeria meaning the people acknowledged that there must be a day with destiny.

Cry me a river Nigerians and hypocrisy.
I don't know what Fayose did in 2014 and I honestly don't care about him at all. I care about the feeble democracy that is on the verge of collapse. Why will a sitting governor be tear gassed? What is the implication for ordinary citizens of Nigeria who have no immunity whatsoever?

3 Likes

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

he was even rough handled

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.