Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (71822 Views)

Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by stevio(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abeg no argue with this guy naaa grin his IQ is still hibernating cheesy

I am an illiterate yet you are the one with an IQ of 70 struggling through life and ready to even insult your family because of 30k a month job..abeg park well you are not my brain grade .[/quote]
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by mrhipup(m): 1:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Politics in play.........
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by dochenaj: 2:56am On Jul 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am an illiterate yet you are the one with an IQ of 70 struggling through life and ready to even insult your family because of 30k a month job..abeg park well you are not my brain grade .
Savagery at it's finest. "Bros take am easy."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 5:09am On Jul 12, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Our democracy is under siege.

Unfortunately some Nigerians still joke about the dire situation and got deceived by some insincere corruption fight cos they aren't students of history of Buhari's tyranny as military head of state.

A leopard cannot change its spots...a nepotistic bigoted leopard for that matter.

By a Chadian
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by OttHin: 5:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Boahri is a disease. if you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.