Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence (34597 Views)

Ekiti: Fayose Congratulates Fayemi On One-Year In Office / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back / Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by pafisayo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
For those who said the Government House invasion today was because Fayose didn’t pay the Ekiti drivers who parked their vehicles inside government house yesterday, here is the video evidence of what happened.

These people were attacked by the policemen brought from outside Ekiti state and the order is, they must ensure there's no gathering of people anywhere in Ekiti state until after the election. They attacked the government house where people gathered to rally for PDP today.

They have been arresting and detaining Ekiti people since their arrival in the state

#Pray4EkitiPeople.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tVM1IX4rjU

This is the funniest of all the videos... please the voice of the woman heard in this video is she super woman with a cape flying and recording ?
Cos this clip was obviously not taken from a plane considering a plane cant fly that low neither was it taken from an helicopter cos if it was one can definitely hear the propeller noise .
This clip was taken by a drone and then some woman voice was edited on it .
The only woman who can make this video aside a drone has to be superwoman flying with her cape and talking while capturing the whole thing .
This is very very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by BRASH: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
So it is no longer a case of holding rally without permit,it is now drivers sparking voilence? No problem.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by buhariguy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
enyi1:
Lies, propaganda and forgery should be APC manifesto. Do you have any proof, video recording to back up your cooked up claims?
you show us the video of the teargas and how the teargas enter only thief fayose eye.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Minjim: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
More Shootings at the Ekiti Govt house by armed MOPOL brought by Fayemi a few minutes ago.
The govt house is blocked by Security to prevent the PDP rally. - @Hope ForNigeria.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZuPtAo4-S4

You these liars!
Where's the shooting in your video?

Must politicians govern people by force?
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by activistjohnny(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
hmuhammad:
stay for anambra de post rubbish
Do you hear yoruba niiii. do you watch what happen niiiiii? keep on with your propanganda ok.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by jibs4lv(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
seanfer:
The truth is coming out gradually... It’s a pity that Fayose is what Ekiti could produced as their Governor with all their Professors
honestly it's unfurtenate and a very big slap on Ekiti people .

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Demioso: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Osgilliat(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
seanfer:
The truth is coming out gradually... It’s a pity that Fayose is what Ekiti could produced as their Governor with all their Professors

Fountain of knowledge indeed! If they vote in Fayose man then the whole world will see them as fountain of fools.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrPolitics:

Where did I say that I believe Fayose was tear-gassed that you're accusing me of taking sides
dont play neutral bro.ucan only fool a kid. ur comment shws where u belong. so, dont be scared
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by maxzzo1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Big lie how come now since day b4 yrsterday
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by magzey: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
I can't Imagine how this man Fayose came into power,anyway it was the military that aid him being a governor now the Scam have opened his Nyash grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by activistjohnny(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Minjim:

You these liars!
Where's the shooting in your video?

Must politicians govern people by force?
i hope you can hear the sporadic shooting in the video.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by kayjay69(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
You think Nigerian Politics is about erudite men and women? You think Nigerians especially people from that state, my state would appreciate someone with a PhD or someone who was well mannered and meant well for them as a people? It seems you have no idea of how politics works in Nigeria and how the hinterland folks think.

What you are suggesting if for a saner society. Ours is not sorry to say, if it were our current president or most presidents that have ruled us wouldn't be presidents. I basically watched, as I was a secondary sch student in ado-Ekiti (from 1997-2002), how fayose started his campaign and took over during his first term in office. I remember his water trucks and his campaign office somewhere along ikere road. You would think those things shouldn't work but they do. He is also well known as a daring man who was ready to meet violence with violence. Fast forward and he is pretty much the same man. Don't get me wrong the opposition isn't much better in terms of violence. This is Nigeria's politics, it's all about who is willing to fight dirty to get whatever they want.

seanfer:
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by MrPolitics: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

dont play neutral bro.ucan only fool a kid. ur comment shws where u belong. so, dont be scared

In one of the posts of the attack. I stated clearly that I didn't believe a governor with security could be manhandled.
Neither APC nor PDP pay my bills so I don't care about either.
I wonder what it is I'll be scared of

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Minjim: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
i hope you can hear the sporadic shooting in the video.

Ive heard the shooting.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by brojoshua: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ha, Ekiti people or the transporters are gullible. Fayose will continue to scam them successfully until he takes away their clothing and pants and all their money and leave them nicked and poor and poorer without anything. He deceived the transporters, he didn't let them work to make money to feed their families, and he didn't give them any money, and they listened to him, very very gullible. Iya mewa Ti je okobo won.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by seunlizy(f): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
i said it yesterday dt he might be lieing. he might be set up. stupid governor
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by noeloge82(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
kahal29:
Failure of Governor Ayodele Fayose to settle the drivers he called to park their vehicles in the Government House to cause traffic difficulty for APC members during their mega rally yesterday has sparked violence between the drivers and the governor’s aides. One of the drivers union leaders, Kamoru Ojuolape, who stormed the Government House this morning to demand for the money promised them, said they were angry because the governor failed to pay them N10,000 he promised them for parking their vehicles overnight in order to disrupt transportation system to hurt APC rally, but instead they were given N2, 000.

He said the drivers became unruly when they discovered that some parts of their vehicles had been stolen.

Requests to see the governor were turned down while some of the aides of the governor blasted the drivers who responded by throwing punches.Some of the governor’s aides joined the fray, which further drew the anger of other drivers. In the orgy of violence that ensued, policemen were called in to quell the riot with tear gas. Minutes later, the picture of the governor who was nowhere near the scene appeared on social media that he was tear gased by the police.

The police have invited the leaders of the drivers to the police headquarters to settle the matter.

Shortly afterwards, Fayose appeared with neck collar on television claiming that the police wanted to kill him over Saturday election.

He claimed that they are planning to lie and mislead the public and get public sympathy.

https://leadership.ng/2018/07/12/ekiti-fayoses-failure-to-pay-drivers-sparks-violence/

This story sounds so different from police report cos police report admitted that they stopped the round rally at d govt house yesterday to prevent violence that may follow up and in the process tear gas was used it was even on channels news so how come this.
It seems politicians are just manipulating the intelligence of d masses
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by MensIssuesNg: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by eamux(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Osgilliat:

Fountain of knowledge indeed! If they vote in Fayose man then the whole world will see them as fountain of fools.
your brain is linking... Foolish black dog
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by ozo13(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Deapexboy:

Y won't you call it false news if it was d other way round yuh for dey dance

Anu!!!
guy no allow fayose deceive u.if u don't know, No Doctor will put a neck collar on a patient and also put an arm sling on d same unstable neck.ask any Doctor around u.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrPolitics:

In one of the posts of the attack. I stated clearly that I didn't believe a governor with security could be manhandled.
Neither APC nor PDP pay my bills so I don't care about either.
I wonder what it is I'll be scared of
l

Still on my point and u know I'm right
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by bluecircle470: 1:59am On Jul 13, 2018
MrPolitics:
So where are pictures of the drivers being angry? How come the news isn't all over?
Do u think Fayose will break his deal with NURTW just days to the election?

Maybe you should call Fayose and ask.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence by MrPolitics: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2018
bluecircle470:

Maybe you should call Fayose and ask.

Oya give me his number now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries / Photos From PDP Rally For Kwara By-election / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Leaving The Court After His Case Was Adjourned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.