Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Do This Things To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This Things To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work (651 Views)

I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This Things To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work by Benbeezy: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2018
To keep the distance from driving you apart, these set of tips I would provide here have been thoroughly searched for. Use these tips here to make the relationship work no matter the distance and to make the whole affair less torturous.

1. Get To Know Eachother

Normally, just like how people get into any relationship, you two should at least spend some time getting to know and understand each-other very well. For example, when talking, take note of those things your partner enjoys the most( let's say like hobbies or day-to-day activities) and do a little research on it so you have something more to discuss.

And knowing each other's preference will also help when you want to exchange presents, because gift exchange is just another way to communicate your feelings to each other over the long distance.

2. Avoid Talking Too Much

I don't mean here that talking to your partner often is wrong. It should actually be a priority but not your only priority. Do not overdose on talk-time. It is foolish to be overly Sticky and Possessive. You two don't really have to communicate 12 hours a day to keep the relationship going. Some may begin to reason that as to compensate for the distance, they need to do more calling and texting. This will certainly not make the relationship work out, and it might even make things worse. Soon you would get tired of Loving. You are only going to exhaust yourselves. It's more and really about teasing at the right moments and tugging at the right spot.

3. Being Honest and "Real" in your Communication

As communication is very important in keeping a long distance relationship, you must as well try as much as possible to make sure you are being honest and real when you communicate with your partner. In long distance relationship it's easier to hide your weakness, just make a good impression. Doing this will only make your distance relationship a strain in the neck.

Unless you both value transparency and honesty more than making a good impression, you will have a much more difficult time figuring out whether you and your partner are a good fit for each other and whether the long distance relationship will work out or not. Read More...
Re: Do This Things To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work by Nackzy: 6:22am On Jul 12, 2018
I don't, will never and can never believe in long distance relationship

1 Like

Re: Do This Things To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work by Benbeezy: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Nackzy:
I don't, will never and can never believe in long distance relationship
But it does work

1 Like

Re: Do This Things To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work by Zinny25(f): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2018
It doesn't work oooo
Re: Do This Things To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2018
Long distance relationship is not easy, so many temptations as regard to cheating cry.

1 Like

Re: Do This Things To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work by mimimile93: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2018
You can't find honesty in a Nigerian lady..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think She's Doing In This Photo? I'm Puzzled / Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup / "My Definition Of God Is Any Man That Can Make Me Cum" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.