Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today (15821 Views)

Insecurity: Army Unveils New Operations Nationwide Today / Army Begins Operation Identification Nationwide Today / Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by frankmoney(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2018
PDP should just shut up and stop acting like a saint , they did same in 2014 , so why cry now ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by Antipob777(f): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2018
The topic should be Ipob pigs and idiots to embark on shameful protest nationwide.

Walahi, Buhari is too soft to my liking.

I wish our police more bullets to their guns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by yazach: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Lol
Buhari is so lenient PDP used solder in 2014 but APC is using only solder and PDP are making the loudest noise in history of mankind

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by deboysben(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Agents of change must hear am

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by fredoooooo: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Awon were alaso �

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by BAILMONEY: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Lawalatm:
I wish them luck..... I need to finish my pop corn wink wink wink wink wink wink
YOU SOUND LIKE PROPHET BULLHARY SAW ASZ LICKER
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by yemmight(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Now they want to protest. PDP just looking for sympathy votes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by israelmao(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
It is necessary.They may need deploy to 1,080,000 policemen,30,000 for each state including federal capital.
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by frankwyte: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2018
The poor advisers of PMB is making him loose more! Look at the police that executed the bidding yesterday on channel's TV, they were all Northern extradition!
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by innocential3032(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Why won't they fight n oppress both the poor and the PDP members? Wen it was buhari was d one dat appoint him, the one way police wil stop favouring 1 n oppress the other was wen they have to do so so yrs b4 anoda step in, buh if it is by this appointment, how do u tink they cn fight against d person dat appoint them?
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by madridguy(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2018
" If " election is rigged.

[quote author=Firefire post=69299737]

Same way APC promised to form a parallel government in 2015.[/quote]
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by kitaatita: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2018
This is exactly what we already wanted to do; to publicly parade thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by innocential3032(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Antipob777:
The topic should be Ipob pigs and idiots to embark on shameful protest nationwide.

Walahi, Buhari is too soft to my liking.

I wish our police more bullets to their guns.
You are a big fool
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by Dotwillis1(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2018
KenOne:
This was 2014 in case PDP have forgotten.

yes soldiers stopped them, not that they fired tear gas at people or shoot guns to chase any one away
you all just circling around this news stupidly.
fine, soldiers stopped Amaechi but did you read that the soldiers or police blocked the entrance of the government house?
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by asha9: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2018
This is a good step
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by Johnnyessence(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2018
PDP Governorship candidate and Deputy Governor of Ekiti State explains how Fayose and himself were beaten up by police.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O79aj3nShws
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by Godsonkemz(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2018
weyreypey:
We don't need to vote in 2019

Well, if you decide not to vote, you have given APC and Buhari the opportunity to remain in government.
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by 7lives: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
KenOne:
This was 2014 in case PDP have forgotten.

Dem no KNOW say internet no dey forget.
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by godliman: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
iammo:
If only Buhari could just try to act with patience and with discretion, PDP will surely play the victim cards to the gullible ones now, because of Buhari's rash decision. Why barricade the entrance of the governors lodge when fayose's immunity would soon be over in few days, why post 30000 police men with other secuirity agency with DIG heading states and CP heading local government, when you couldn't even get the IGP to stay in plateau or benue. One thing is certain about Obasanjo, if he wants to destroy you as a political enemy he finishes you off completely, unlike this controversial half job Buhari is embarrassing APC with
Buhari 's anger is like vulcano it beclouds his reasoning it will consume him then apc
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by weyreypey: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
Godsonkemz:

Well, if you decide not to vote, you have given APC and Buhari the opportunity to remain in government.
We need to go out different ways
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by fmlala: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Geesus is lawd oooo!!! Anyway, he only spent 1 hour with the clinic and this is what he got. Remember, he was #1 citizen of the state for 8years and what you give is what you get. He gave an upside down economy and got an upside down neck brace. Lol! May God forgive me for laughing at "the rock"! Smh seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by odomanis: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2018
madridguy:
PDP should not do anything that will bring lawlessness in our society. The Nigeria Police has ordered every party to put an hold on rally and now they want to protest.

No party has monopoly of protest.

Which constitution gave the Nigerian Police the right to stop people from rallying ? Nigerians should not be denied their rights just because the Police is incompetent. Let the police go and provide security to the protesters,that's how its done in democracies across the world. It is their job to ensure that protesters are safe,not to stop protests.
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by Lawalatm: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2018
you are seeking to protest for freedom but you can not excuse my personal opinion....Hypocrite cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BAILMONEY:
YOU SOUND LIKE PROPHET BULLHARY SAW ASZ LICKER
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by hamzyluv(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2018
SirHouloo:
I fear we are gradually moving back towards the military era. Shooting teargas towards a sitting governor is condemnable and I see some fools comparing that with stopping Oshiomole from entering Ekiti... The two resemble?
have u ever witness teargas shouting before, so fayose is the only one hit by the gas cylinder among over 1000 poepleat the seen, no stampede , no injury from any quarter except the IPod apology .. Smile
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by DeOTR: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2018
frankmoney:
PDP should just shut up and stop acting like a saint , they did same in 2014 , so why cry now ?
APC promised a change. That's why people like me supported them.
If the APC now wants to measure dick with PDP (even with the Killings), I think it's right to vote in PDP back to power. Nigeria under PDP was far better than what we have now. They'll still do a better job.
I think 2019 is the right time to change the change.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by sunnedee2: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2018
iammo:
If only Buhari could just try to act with patience and with discretion, PDP will surely play the victim cards to the gullible ones now, because of Buhari's rash decision. Why barricade the entrance of the governors lodge when fayose's immunity would soon be over in few days, why post 30000 police men with other secuirity agency with DIG heading states and CP heading local government, when you couldn't even get the IGP to stay in plateau or benue. One thing is certain about Obasanjo, if he wants to destroy you as a political enemy he finishes you off completely, unlike this controversial half job Buhari is embarrassing APC with
You are a wise man sir.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by Kpress: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2018
guyz have you watch the video of PDP rally yesterday in ekiti before the army attack them,mehn the population I saw was so amizing try search for it online since I can't upload it here,because of the size of the video,,then you will realise that Nigeria police did what there did yesterday purposely,,instead of them losing to us here,,,because of buhari appointed inspector General of police now more powerful than elected governor,,this is the reason why for the first time I support state police
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by Lipscomb(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2018
I hope police have prepare to dislodge these people.
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by jaxxy(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2018
iammo:

The fact is 2 opposing rallies holding at same time is dangerous because it has the potential to escalate bery fast shud any conflict start.

This same issue happened when pdp was in power and wanted to take over lagos both pdp and Apc had decided to have rallies same day and quite close it almost lead to chaos/conflict bt tinubu was able to hold his boys to order because pdp due to federal might were ready to cause problems. So the police has a duty to prevent chaos and can choose to shut down one rally for the other. The other party can do theirs on a different day.
Re: Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today by romenna: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2018
the battle for 2019 just begun wit ekiti
i see a very violent election coming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment / Fire Guts ECOWAS Secretariat In Abuja / Buhari Signs Treaty On Establishment Of Abidjan-Lagos Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.