Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Im In Lust With A Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Lust With A Married Woman (3888 Views)

She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by donjobill: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by donjobill: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2018
OP is one of those guys who don't have respect for married women yet he'll be accusing a mere girlfriend for cheating on him. You suddenly held tight someone's unsuspecting wife expecting her to slap you?

Suppose another man did this to your dear mother while she's married to your father, how would you honestly feel about it?

"Do unto others what you'll like them to do unto you" is the golden rule in all the major religions in the World.
Re: Im In Lust With A Married Woman by Gaspardd(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2018
donjobill:
OP is one of those guys who don't have respect for married women yet he'll be accusing a mere girlfriend for cheating on him. You suddenly held tight someone's unsuspecting wife expecting her to slap you?

Suppose another man did this to your dear mother while she's married to your father, how would you honestly feel about it?

"Do unto others what you'll like them to do unto you" is the golden rule in all the major religions in the World.

U mking it seem like i want to do sth bad to her.
Nope, on d contrary i want to make her happy, give her the love she deserves as a woman but my spiritual tenets wont let me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me / Office Romance | Hot | This Video Will Make You Hot / Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.