Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (158964 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
cheesy grin

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by wakaman: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kileleyi?

Samba!
Idi Lolo. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by uwabuwa888: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hahahah....laughing
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by columbus007(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
forget that yansh no pass 2k. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by dingbang(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
AdaAde:
Please, who knows any clean country where I can train my children in the future, so they'll grow up with healthy minds.

This generation is something else.!!!
For crying out loud when will women learn to dress modestly, when will women grow up knowing their worth. How long are we going to keep coming across woman with low IQ?, when will women learn to use their brains and not their private parts to achieve their dreams. It hurts so much
cry
I'm even scared of giving birth to female kids.
In my family na so so boys boys we dey born.. Its in my genes.

2 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by letsgetgoing: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Our values have been thrown away.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by czaratwork: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
you're not far from being a gay cheesy

What a conclusion! May God have mercy on this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
queensera:
A secondary student couldn’t restrain himself after a well endowed lady passed by him on his way to school.

The young boy had to turn back to feed his eyes well on the lady’s backside not knowing he was seen by someone who took the picture and posted online as the online user highlighted why men will always be men.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/schoolboy-spotted-doing-this-after-lady-with-huge-bum-passed-by-him/

I still don't understand why exposing nudity is a norm in the south.
That lady is walking with clothes on but naked!!

2 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by idonhammer: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
This School uniform is from across the border,Afloa Ghana or Volta region,Only there you can see this kind of School uniform.Truly, the yansh is soft and hot!

3 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Unlimited22: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olalan:
The innocent boy might just be amazed at how a lady could be so dumb to wear such an outfit usually worn to dinners or indoors in broad daylight
BTW I still wonder what really makes guys droll at the sight of a lady with big bum or boobs
Unless you're gay or asexual, it is PERFECTLY NATURAL.

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by durubennie(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
why u dey talk like gay
Olalan:
The innocent boy might just be amazed at how a lady could be so dumb to wear such an outfit usually worn to dinners or indoors in broad daylight
BTW I still wonder what really makes guys droll at the sight of a lady with big bum or boobs
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
tongue
Will a man walk past the Rolling Mountains of Mukumba and not acknowledge the wonder of the gods?

Men are scum, men are this that, yen yen yen yen

Women will not let us rest with there double standards. If even small boy preek dey catch Network on top wetin she wear, what happens to full grown men?

Dey shout male sex objectification of female form upandan yet na dem wear rubbish pass fishing camel toe and other unmentionables here and there, who is fooling who?

Celebrities here with their yeye wardrobe malfunction, which man dey among? Na only dem.

When we reach heaven, ehn, because me I go make am grin, first persin I dey first find na Father Adam, e for just don go chop agbalumo leave that Apple!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by durubennie(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
e no reach na 1500 wey i dey usedo dat kind nyash 4 here
columbus007:
forget that yansh no pass 2k. undecided

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by nuesednutlofa: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
queensera:
A secondary student couldn’t restrain himself after a well endowed lady passed by him on his way to school.

The young boy had to turn back to feed his eyes well on the lady’s backside not knowing he was seen by someone who took the picture and posted online as the online user highlighted why men will always be men.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/schoolboy-spotted-doing-this-after-lady-with-huge-bum-passed-by-him/

so you didn't take the pix, you copied from somewhere and bookmarked it. Nonsense
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olalan:
[s]BTW I still wonder what really makes guys droll at the sight of a lady with big bum or boobs[/s]

Bros learn how to eat meats not bones
*Team*big*bum#

2 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
donstan18:
He's still young to know that a clothed ass is not reality.

If that lady should UnCloth now, the gravity of oozing stench and stretch marks he'll see will comfortably out-smell aboki's perfume.
kia guy u gat no chill at all at all

2 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Offpoint: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Even Adam who has never seen a woman in his life, the first time he saw Eve and the heavily endowed ukwu from the original source couldn't... he was speechless, motionless for couple of minutes... read your Bible you'll know what he said after then.

Let the poor boy enjoy the view from every angle it'll help him scale through the hazardous class lectures he gonna received the whole day. view like this can make even dullest of the dullest to become the most brilliant students for decades. Such view should be introduced into every school curriculum. instead of the boring morning assembly, students should be made to gaze at something like this during that period and watch how improve our educational can get.

To the mod that delete the space I booked on page zero.. I hope you realize this is raining season? thunder is not rare this season for your information.

6 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
cool

2 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olalan:
Well it's because she's a broad

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by mrgreen4real(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
BTW I still wonder what really makes guys droll at the sight of a lady with big bum or boobs[/quote]
Ogbeni!
That is where the action is
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Mankiso(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
The boy might be asking, "what is this?". Or probably telling himself that kpekus like that are why some men are bound to make mistake.

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by lenny12(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
donstan18:

If that lady should UnCloth now, the gravity of oozing stench and stretch marks he'll see will comfortably out-smell aboki's perfume.
guy Take Am Easy Naa...
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by mimimile93: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
AdaAde:
Please, who knows any clean country where I can train my children in the future, so they'll grow up with healthy minds.

For crying out loud when will women learn to dress modestly, when will women grow up knowing their worth. How long are we going to keep coming across woman with low IQ?, when will women learn to use their brains and not their private parts to achieve their dreams. It hurts so much
cry

Heaven.. That's the name of the country.

Thank me later
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Malawian(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
donstan18:

I am totally downloading this meme. grin grin
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by nuland(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
AdaAde:

cry

Afghanistan ma'am! The Taliban controlled parts specifically.
By the way it's Visa free for Nigerians.
Best of Luck!
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by happney65: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
you're not far from being a gay cheesy

That is who he is..How person go see something like that and no like am..He is GAY.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by lenny12(m): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
AdaAde:

cry
comon Keep Kwayet There...Naa You Do Pass
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Malawian(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
But this is bad reporting! the person who took the picture was aiming for the ass(et), the boy was just in the way and probably just stretching his neck. We know ourselves jare grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by MensIssuesNg: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
what village is that?.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by IMASTEX: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
delugajackson:
Ladies are now going the offensive these days. Flashing their bodies at every given opportunity.

Honestly, it will be very hard for one to make heaven in this country. Just this week alone, I've given my life to Christ thrice.
grin by the end of the year you would have given your life to Christ for 1,000 times. Well, try not to notice them. Try to always becloud your mind with more positive things "money".

2 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Timagex(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
bedspread:
If u are not a professional Photographer, u are an Idle Nigerian Youth!!
humour me sir cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.