Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (158961 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Ashley86400: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:
He's still young to know that a clothed ass is not reality.

If that lady should UnCloth now, the gravity of oozing stench and stretch marks he'll see will comfortably out-smell aboki's perfume.
If you only hung out with dirty, stretchy and smelling girls. .that's your problem. .but stop generalizing. Not EVERY women smell. .not all big women have stretch marks. .and not all slim girls are without stretch marks.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by iamjavadem(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2018
The virgin has spoken, and his friends like it.
donstan18:

If that lady should UnCloth now, the gravity of oozing stench and stretch marks he'll see will comfortably out-smell aboki's perfume.

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by iamjavadem(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2018
Another set of virgins.
delugajackson:
Ladies are now going the offensive these days. Flashing their bodies at every given opportunity.

Honestly, it will be very hard for one to make heaven in this country. Just this week alone, I've given my life to Christ thrice.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by ChisomDgreatest(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2018
AdaAde:
Please, who knows any clean country where I can train my children in the future, so they'll grow up with healthy minds.

This generation is something else.!!!
For crying out loud when will women learn to dress modestly, when will women grow up knowing their worth. How long are we going to keep coming across woman with low IQ?, when will women learn to use their brains and not their private parts to achieve their dreams. It hurts so much
cry
I'm even scared of giving birth to female kids.

my fear too...
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Pcstradamus(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Guy, take a chill pill.. You too provoke.. grin
Temptee101:
wink

How did this trash make it to the front page?

Useless bloggers, you fools think we are idiots. So the useless one eyed camera man knew that the boy would turn back using witchcraft therefore positioned himself ready to snap

Secondly, the boy deliberately stared at the ass for 5 minutes to give the impotent cameraman enough time to capture him well

Thirdly, the driver mistakenly stopped on getting to the boy thereby creating room for the cockroach to capture his victim

Lastly, to the blogger, to the boy, to the ukwu owner, to the cameraman, to the driver, to the phone used, to the vehicle, to the poster of this staged embarrassment, to the lazy mod that pushed this nonsense to the front page, to the owner of nairaland that allowed this annoying trend to continue, to the readers that believed this trash and to everybody who endorsed this as being news worthy are all MAD and have no one to tell them
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Alwaysking: 8:35am On Jul 13, 2018
AdaAde:
Please, who knows any clean country where I can train my children in the future, so they'll grow up with healthy minds.

For crying out loud when will women learn to dress modestly, when will women grow up knowing their worth. How long are we going to keep coming across woman with low IQ?, when will women learn to use their brains and not their private parts to achieve their dreams. It hurts so much
cry
Come let's make babies in mars
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by beresponsible(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:

hihihi hihi. Wetin ? U donminit. Oozing stench and aboki perfume. Hihihi You wicked sha. Be careful God dey
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by beresponsible(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:

hihihi hihi u donminit. Oozing stench and aboki perfume hihihi how you dat this momo. Hihihi You wicked sha. Be careful God dey. Hihihi gravity
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2018
NAWA O
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by UchaNwababa: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2018
AdaAde:

cry
LIBYA
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Olalan:
The innocent boy might just be amazed at how a lady could be so dumb to wear such an outfit usually worn to dinners or indoors in broad daylight
BTW I still wonder what really makes guys droll at the sight of a lady with big bum or boobs
the child is wondering what could be wrong with big aunty!
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by ibrocool(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2018
AdaAde:

cry
Go to Japan. Your children will learn good manners there.

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by PRINCEVICKEY: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2018
SO ARE YOU TELLING ME THE CAMERA MAN KNOWS THAT THE BOY WILL LOOK BACK TO CAPTURE THE EVENT..........I SEE DIS AS A STAGE

EVENT OR PROBABLY THE CAMERA GUY INTEND TO TAKE THE LADY YANSH PICS AND EVENTUALLY CAUGHT THE GUY ..............
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by neutrotoba(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2018
The moment Chinedu realized school is a fraud
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by nonix22(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Eyan gay le leyi o
I don't understand yoruba but the gay with the sentence, I know what u mean. Give it to him. Exactly wetin dey my mind.

Thumbs up
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by donstefano8(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
tongue
Will a man walk past the Rolling Mountains of Mukumba and not acknowledge the wonder of the gods?

Men are scum, men are this that, yen yen yen yen

Women will not let us rest with there double standards. If even small boy preek dey catch Network on top wetin she wear, what happens to full grown men?

Dey shout male sex objectification of female form upandan yet na dem wear rubbish pass fishing camel toe and other unmentionables here and there, who is fooling who?

Celebrities here with their yeye wardrobe malfunction, which man dey among? Na only dem.

When we reach heaven, ehn, because me I go make am grin, first persin I dey first find na Father Adam, e for just don go chop agbalumo leave that Apple!

grin
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by dosage150(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Temptee101:
wink

How did this trash make it to the front page?

Useless bloggers, you fools think we are idiots. So the useless one eyed camera man knew that the boy would turn back using witchcraft therefore positioned himself ready to snap

Secondly, the boy deliberately stared at the ass for 5 minutes to give the impotent cameraman enough time to capture him well

Thirdly, the driver mistakenly stopped on getting to the boy thereby creating room for the cockroach to capture his victim

Lastly, to the blogger, to the boy, to the ukwu owner, to the cameraman, to the driver, to the phone used, to the vehicle, to the poster of this staged embarrassment, to the lazy mod that pushed this nonsense to the front page, to the owner of nairaland that allowed this annoying trend to continue, to the readers that believed this trash and to everybody who endorsed this as being news worthy are all MAD and have no one to tell them
Baba calm down,I take God beg you
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by babony1: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2018
AdaAde:

cry
I salute you. 1000000000% sensible.

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by babony1: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

...did he do anytin wrong....are we not sopose to lookat nyash? (Shake my head twice ) undecided
May b the guy supposed to closed his eyes because of one senseless lady put on one skimpy outfit.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by InMyOpinion(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Olalan:

BTW I still wonder what really makes guys droll at the sight of a lady with big bum or boobs

If you see this on the road and you dont turn then my brother you are gay even if you dont realize it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by lot14: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Admiring God Almighty creation na sin?
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by SaniSANOH(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Some urges has no respect grin it's a man thing Joe! To the guy who captured this, what are u doing when u notice this?
Bintabisiriyu:
That is my Junior brother, we love BiG BAKA
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by YomiBankz(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2018
There is this point to point connection btw a mans eye and the a lady's ass..there is no way you can avoid the policy, you must look the yansh....the ass is the most beautiful thing in a woman's body.

2 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Haha he's an ukwu boycheesy. He will grow up be a man who idolises ukwu.ukwu is baecheesy.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Olalan:
The innocent boy might just be amazed at how a lady could be so dumb to wear such an outfit usually worn to dinners or indoors in broad daylight
agreed that some ladies wear the wrong dress for the wrong occasion like wearing a jogging outfit to church on a sunday or wearing club clothes to workcheesy but then thats the last thing on the boy's mind.what is really on his mind is dat ukwucheesy.he's so much taken by the size of the ukwu and the gentle twitch and bounce of that ukwu as the owner walkscheesy.

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by khiaa(f): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin grin You are a baaaaad boy.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Olalan:

nigga really?... Ukwu moves mountainscheesy..the soft feminine backside of a woman brings life to u. Guy i dont want u to swing the way of the booty bandits..cos when a guy starts saying a woman doesnt attract him then thats one sign he's falling into booty banditary(gay).to cure the booty bandit infection i had suggest u hire one ukwulicious babe to give u a good lap dance this evening.its friday alreadycheesy. Get that lap dance and be cured of all gayism infection from ur life and feel like a real man.

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2018
dumo1:

Lefulefu pls give this man a very befitting reply grin
we need to help a brother.he's about getting infected with the gaysm infection.we must not let that happen.we must not allow him to become a booty banditcheesy.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:

hahahahaha i am dead...hahacheesy

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by chiteny(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:

Exactly why i'm not carried away with all those things. Na wash.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by godliman: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
AdaAde:

cry
That clean country is heaven it is not found on world map. As for women they ve always being in league with satan from the time of eve. Prepare yourself and your children for heaven. mean while you re here use sin antidote-ps 119:11
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Kenwolf1: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Remind me of the question I asked one lady who had a big back I asked her Aunty pls o abeg no vex na real yansh abi na fake yansh pls can I touch to confirm lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.