Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo (42273 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Saff(f): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
pls she aint bitter like Xhosa Nostra, Highqueen and Saff. she's cool.
you are forbidden from mentioning my moniker you this refined cow. I can’t stand you.
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MrCork: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
I need straight answer, am I fat? Yes or nogrin

..no u are not really fat.....you are fatsexxxxxxy (((Google it)))) smiley

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
fat women just cant control their appetite. all they do is eat eat eat. i detest such weakness. put that plate down. hit the gym. sculpt your body. be sexy. and you'll live longer as a bonus
Some are naturally fat without eating much. We know, most time we post for fun but that's not cool thing to say about someone. Let's consider feelings of others before we post.

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by NightHound(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
just stop. fat is fat. and fat will die young. no matter how you feel about it.
missy elliot even lost weight to live longer. so did Rick Ross. meanwhile Big Punisher died as a direct result of being over-weight. stop defending unhealthy people. just stop.

You just said it: Missy lost weight. So has Star Jones, Lepacious Bose and many other fat people. Fat can be lost. Which is why some men prefer to prioritize personality over weight. I for instance would chose a heavy happy girl who is kind and who fits my personality to someone who is aesthetically appealing with a shiit personality. There is no diet plan that can fix that. Let the guy be, he knows his shiit. To use your words: Just stop! You are free to avoid fat girls, just don't assume every guy must. And by the way, stop pretending that being fat is the only way to be unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

..no u are not really fat.....you are fatsexxxxxxy (((Google it)))) smiley
You are not ready to see the picture. Bye grin
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Daeylar(f): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
franzis:
Saw his post on Twitter and I asked him a harmless question, hope you won't cheat on her when the babies start coming and she likely puts on more weight ... The guy put me on a blast with his reply.

Did you really?
I'm glad you were dragged to hell by the man. I don't know what's wrong with some babies like you who think it is OK to go to a Man's page and disrespect his woman.
Just because you're silly enough to think it's OK to disrespect women and you obviously have absolutely no manners, you think all men are babies like you.

Imagine the stupidity of trying to imply that a woman (in this case her weight) is ever responsible for a man's cheating.
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MrCork: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
I need straight answer, am I fat? Yes or nogrin

..maybe this will help... Omotola is not fat....she is fatsexxxccy(((Gerrrrrrrit)) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

..maybe this will help... Omotola is not fat....she is fatsexxxccy(((Gerrrrrrrit)) cheesy
You are not ready to see it grin
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by j1mmy: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
so this is what plus size is in Nigeria?
so you have to be trailer to be fat.

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
NightHound:

You just said it: Missy lost weight. So has Star Jones, Lepacious Bose and many other fat people. Fat can be lost. Which is why some men prefer to prioritize personality over weight. I for instance would chose a heavy happy girl who is kind and who fits my personality to someone who is aesthetically appealing with a shiit personality. There is no diet plan that can fix that. Let the guy be, he knows his shiit. To use your words: Just stop! You are free to avoid fat girls, just don't assume every guy must. And by the way, stop pretending that being fat is the only way to be unhealthy.
you think personality cant be lost? you think Eve was created corrupt?
just tell me 2 benefits of dating a fat woman.
i'll tell you 5 tragedies of dating fat women:
1.fat women are prone to high BP
2.fat women are prone to sugar diabetes
3.fat women are prone to heart disease
4.fat women are peone to low self-esteem and deppression
5.fat women die far ealier than in-shape women.
6.fat women will divorce their partner if they lose weight
7.fat women are on average less intelligent than slim girls

you cant argue against facts just coz your GF is fat.

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Some are naturally fat without eating much. We know, most time we post for fun but that's not cool thing to say about someone. Let's consider feelings of others before we post.
feelings? better i hurt your feelings with truth than comfort them with lies. if you fat death is coming for you

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Daeylar:

Did you really?
I'm glad you were dragged to hell by the man. I don't know what's wrong with some babies like you who think it is OK to go to a Man's page and disrespect his woman.
Just because you're silly enough to think it's OK to disrespect women and you obviously have absolutely no manners, you think all men are babies like you.

Imagine the stupidity of trying to imply that a woman (in this case her weight) is ever responsible for a man's cheating.
if the man really was confident in his woman he wouldnt have been offended. if i like a thin girl i wouldnt be bothered by another niggxr dissing my choice. its his opinion. but its my girl. we each have a right to whats ours.

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
feelings? better i hurt your feelings with truth than comfort them with lies. if you fat death is coming for you
I'm not fat.. Don't mind that cork
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm not fat.. Don't mind that cork
i didnt mean YOU personally
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by NightHound(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

This is your problem: you cannot interpret "...prefer to prioritize personality over weight." She is kind, smart , funny, fits me to a tee. So what if she's fat? I would be stupid to pass on a gem of a girl because she's carrying around a few extra pounds. If her BP becomes an issue we will handle it. For now she's healthy as a horse. I have a slightly high BP (it runs in the family) and I am not fat.

All of your points suggest an increased risk factor. Heredity, smoking, unhealthy diet may also increase risks. And please don't think that all people who are thin have a healthy diet. Fat people who have low self-esteem would find that their self-esteem would still be low after they lose the weight. Self-esteem comes from self-acceptance and contentment, not from tailoring yourself to meet public expectations. There have been "in-shape" women who have died before their fatter counterparts. For instance, through AIDS, respiratory infections, Malaria, Child birth, car accidents, the list is endless.

Your last point is utterly baseless; and if you don't know it I'm truly sorry for you. Anyway, I relate with people on an individual basis; not with a blanket bias that says all fat people are this, or all black people or that. Your point that a fat girl would seek divorce if she lost weight suggest that she didn't have self-esteem. That's a chance I would have to take. Women take those chances every time they marry a poor man who's got the possibility of becoming rich eventually.

And yeah, personality is a product of nature and nurture. It endures. The only way you lose it is if you have dementia, Alzheimer's, or any of those illnesses that attack the psyche.

Like I said, stick to skinnies, it is your prerogative. It does not, however make it a universal preference. And guys who are in love with girls who are big should not be criticized for their choice. Everyone has the right to decide what's most important to them in a relationship. I hope this is clear, and that we are done.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by pally123: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dis no be 'plus size' abeg, dis na 3 bags of beans
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
NightHound:

This is your problem: you cannot interpret "...prefer to prioritize personality over weight." She is kind, smart , funny, fits me to a tee. So what if she's fat? I would be stupid to pass on a gem of a girl because she's carrying around a few extra pounds. If her BP becomes an issue we will handle it. For now she's healthy as a horse. I have a slightly high BP (it runs in the family) and I am not fat.

All of your points suggest an increased risk factor. Heredity, smoking, unhealthy diet may also increase risks. And please don't think that all people who are thin have a healthy diet. Fat people who have low self-esteem would find that their self-esteem would still be low after they lose the weight. Self-esteem comes from self-acceptance and contentment, not from tailoring yourself to meet public expectations. There have been "in-shape" women who have died before their fatter counterparts. For instance, through AIDS, respiratory infections, Malaria, Child birth, car accidents, the list is endless.

Your last point is utterly baseless; and if you don't know it I'm truly sorry for you. Anyway, I relate with people on an individual bases; not with a blanket bias that says all fat people are this, or all black people or that. Your point that a fat girl would seek divorce if she lost weight suggest that she didn't have self-esteem. That's a chance I would have to take. Women take those chances every time they marry a poor man who's got the possibility of becoming rich eventually.

And yeah, personality is a product of nature and nurture. It endures. The only way you lose it is if you have dementia, Alzheimer's, or any of those illnesses that attack the psyche.

Like I said, stick to skinnies, it is your prerogative. It does not, however make it a universal preference. And guys who are in love with girls who are big should not be criticized for their choice. Everyone has the right to decide what's most important to them in a relationship. I hope this is clear, and that we are done.

dont compare the 8 health risks o gave you to getting malaria or AIDS. you're being dumb. those are risks of life not risks of body size. your fat angels are at risk of car accidents, malaria etc PLUS :
MISEDUCATIONS:

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by NightHound(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

dont compare the 8 health risks o gave you to getting malaria or AIDS. you're being dumb. those are risks of life not risks of body size. your fat angels are at risk of car accidents, malaria etc PLUS :

I'll do me; you do you. And that guy in the OP will do him. Don't quote me again, you and I have nothing to discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
NightHound:

I'll do me; you do you. And that guy in the OP will do him. Don't quote me again, you and I have nothing to discuss.
doing you doesnt make this disappear:

MISEDUCATIONS:

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
you are forbidden from mentioning my moniker you this refined cow. I can’t stand you.
Saff
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
1zynnvn:
something is wrong somewhere, is this guy looking for a green card or is her father bill gates. i need answers

He's definitely after something.
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MrCork: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
fat women are for losers without options. i only fvck fat women in my nightmares. otherwise i dont go near pigs.

...but why r u saying Oyindidi is a fat pig ?....this will hurt her coz she is sensitive. .she a very nice lady & I like her.. Hisduchess has no shape though. .I seen her smiley

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

...but why r u saying Oyindidi is a fat pig ?....this will hurt her coz she is sensitive. .she a very nice lady & I like her.. Hisduchess has no shape though. .I seen her smiley
dude im not talking about her. thats why i didnt mention her.
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Ugosample(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
emelda86:

If she's flexible & can carry her self forget it the sound will be like Pam Pam pam....

grin grin grin

this made me laugh so hard

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

Good to know you are aware that I'm a sensotw person. He was not referring to me
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MrCork: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Good to know you are aware that I'm a sensotw person. He was not referring to me

..don't worry. . MISEDUCATIONS has apologies for calling u fat pig becuzz she is slim...we don't care if u fat..we love u still (real talk ) wink

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by KingLennon(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Almunjid:

Ur own don bend?
I don't do fat girls
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by meobizy(f): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Obese women are a Yoruba man's kryptonite. I believe it's a curse straight from Oduduwa.
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

..don't worry. . MISEDUCATIONS has apologies for calling u fat pig becuzz she is slim...we don't care if u fat..we love u still (real talk ) wink
Stop saying I'm fatgrin
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MrCork: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Stop saying I'm fatgrin

...I love big women..at least u look more presentable pass that Hisduchess thing with bitter lemon nyansh (true story ) smiley

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Hisduchess(f): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

...I love big women..at least u look more presentable pass that Hisduchess thing with bitter lemon nyansh (true story ) smiley

mrcorkreal chicken can you just leave me alone.u can never touch my nyash even with ur rickety 1930 range rover and ur dilapidated kpako house at pekam.u no fit touch kpakam u hear.so go pursue ur levels for ajegunle (real talk).thankio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers / My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.