Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. (14493 Views)

Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside / 6 Valid Tips To Secure Your Social Media Account / 7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. by Thebwoy: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Some people will now start looking for a verified nairaland account
Re: Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. by hustla(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2018
TDonald:
Mumu thread

IF you know how much verified accounts get to make if they make ads on Twitter and IG, you will know you are the mumu here

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. by hustla(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2018
directonpc:
But Twitter has stopped verifying

Extra
Checkout this mobile app I built that let's you carry out Mobile banking safely without internet or cramming codes!

Get it from Google play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking

Don't forget to give me 5 stars if you like the app. Happy new week!

They have stopped for now
Re: Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. by TDonald: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2018
hustla:

IF you know how much verified accounts get to make if they make ads on Twitter and IG, you will know you are the mumu here

Ode, tell us how to get accounts verified then

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. by Revolva(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2018
how can one get an instagram verified any sure company that can do it...i got client asking for it
Re: Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. by Wakago: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2018
fr3do:
This morning like this

Op you are using 'parody' wrongly, parodies are set up or made to comically criticize something.
Parody accounts are not used for fraud.
Which dictionary do you use? Abeg I advise you study harder.
Re: Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. by AdeniyiA(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2018
Dont they pay money to the account holders?? sad
Re: Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. by fr3do(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Wakago:
Which dictionary do you use? Abeg I advise you study harder.

Stfu

Re: Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. by Wakago: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
fr3do:

Stfu
your problem is that you don't know that a word could have multiple meanings. Even from the definition you posted you will see you lack comprehension coz the answer is within it. I still maintain you study harder.
Re: Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. by Wakago: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
fr3do:

Stfu
I will advise you don't depend solely on Google search words. Get a conventional dictionary. Anyway this is a thread for another day.
Re: Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. by Ejadike(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is informative. Bless you op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Working Out For You? / Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone / Phone Bluetooth Names: What Is Ur Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.