Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] (5798 Views)

I Don't Like To Brag But See My Whatsapp Chat [PICTURES] / Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown / Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
BRAG: This Is Why You Should Brag [PICTURE]

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't brag, but I brag. I'll explain what I mean. In this short post, I'll explain the two kinds of bragging.

1. Business brag (BB)
2. Personal brag (PB)

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Business brag is when you brag about something you're 100% sure of in a controversial manner and at the end it leads the readers into checking out your product or services to see if you're just boosting for nothing. Example of someone who uses this method is: iLegend.

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Personal brag is when you brag to feel good about yourself or indirectly intimidate other people. Example of someone who uses this method is IamJ.

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
If you must brag as a man or woman, make sure it's BB, not PB. I'll show you an example of BB and how I use it to make lots of legit money.

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
I created a thread a while ago about naturally lasting 7 hours in bed — and yes, it's the truth. The reason I opened up is because I have already written a book on how I do it. So, that post is something I call "Bragmarketing."

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
It's a post to make all the rich men on this site know there is a permanent solution to PE called Lasticle and enquire about the book.

At the same time, it's a post to make all the one minute men or tra.m.adol addicts get angry and pour their frustrations on me as they keep the thread trending while I go handle business.

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by dafeyankee: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
cool
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Guess what? It worked and will always work. The rich guys sent us a message to purchase the Lasticle book, but the one minute guys got angry and started attacking me.

They didn't know they were keeping our thread active while I handle the rich guys who want to buy.

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
Below is a WhatsApp screenshot of a rich buyer while the poor one minute guys were on Nairaland arguing.

Typing...

Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2018

Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mind you, the book currently costs 10k, but will soon increase. Here is a link www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle to check it out

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yes, I deserved to be attacked by one minute men because most of them can never have the bedroom skill and power I have. Am I bragging? Yes, I'm bragging. What kind of bragging is that? It's called business brag (BB).

I feel blessed for having this great skill, but I'm not greedy, so this is why I wrote a book to reveal my secrets and share my blessings with all men.

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Haters will hate and become BITTER. Buyers will buy and become BETTER. Genuine sellers will sell and enjoy the FINANCIAL BUTTER.

Question: Do you want to be bitter, better, or butter?

Remember, I love you guys even though I'm a troublesome child. The more trouble, the more money. I call it "trouble with benefit."

This is the end!
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
We have launched some websites and some are under construction. I'll reveal 4 of our sites here. If you're using Chrome or Firefox, click all of them and check them out.

* www.wetclef.com (actively working)
* www.manymen.men (active, but under construction — to be ready in 2019)
* www.nairalend.com (active, but under construction — to be ready in 2020)
* www.shop.wetclef.com (actively working)

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Remain blessed and I hope you've learnt one or two things. If I have offended you in any part of my post, I want to apologize by saying, "ntooor." Go and look for the meaning — it's a Chinese word which is usually spoken in Japanese accent.

If you didn't learn anything, then wait for our next post.

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
We have bitter, better, and butter. Don't be bitter. You better book a copy of Lasticle and be better. See image and link below. https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle-book/

Thank you.

Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
cool
Why are you wearing glasses?
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
We have attended to lots of clients who contacted us through the help of the thread those 1 minute guys abused me. Below is another guy and many more guys which I wouldn't post because there is no need.

What I'm trying to say is, people should leave yahoo yahóo alone and start up online businesses and use Business Brag (BB) to get free clients instead of wasting your time with Personal Brag (PB) on social media.

Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iamJ(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
iLegendd:
Personal brag is when you brag to feel good about yourself or indirectly intimidate other people. Example of someone who uses this method is IamJ.

Typing...
loser cheesy
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by FisifunKododada: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2018
This is the one dat got away from Yaba left. His family has been looking for him

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by meobizy(f): 2:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Is he trying to meet a comment quota? Why not put everything in three long posts, why the short but multiple posts? It's really unneeded.

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:01am On Jul 14, 2018
FisifunKododada:
This is the one dat got away from Yaba left. His family has been looking for him
cheesy
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2018
meóbizy:
Is he trying to meet a comment quota? Why not put everything in three long posts, why the short but multiple posts? It's really unneeded.
You have a point. Your kind are the reason I switched to posting bit by bit. When I post in bulk, all the lazy readers disappear. Some of them will type, "Too long, summary please." or "Who do you want to finish this long post?"

My advice to you is: Experiment and find what works for you and stick to it. If it hasn't broken, don't fix it.

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by MrCork: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2018
iLegendd:
BRAG: This Is Why You Should Brag [PICTURE]

Typing...

...Bro am going to toilet to $hit.....soon come!! angry
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2018
meobizy:

grin he wants to make sure the thread always gets to the top of the section for more views. He does this so the thread doesn't disappear into oblivion like it really ought to be cheesy
Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrCork:

...Bro am going to toilet to $hit.....soon come!! angry
lipsrsealed

Re: FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin he wants to make sure the thread always gets to the top of the section for more views. He does this so the thread doesn't disappear into oblivion like it really ought to be cheesy
Lol. Are you sure?

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? / I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags / Help My Fiancée Caught Me Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.