Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran (7616 Views)

Answers In Genesis — Why Creation Is Important To Christmas / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Maamin(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

Salat is a ritual & is to be performed in 1 language to maintain uniformity... It is performed in a language chosen by GOD... Aside salat u can make supplications, give praises pray in ur mother tongue...

Why can't it be performed in Hausa or any other dialect, why must it be arabic?. undecided

Muhammed is the prophet of the arabs. But he is dead and gone.

Jesus is his Lord and saviour. And he is coming back.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

What will that comforter do when he comes? Then tell me what the Holy Spirit has done since Jesus said that
Your intellectual inclination is in the opposite. With all the coherent explanations albhagdadi had given you, you're still asking the same question the same way. I like muslims that are intellectual not like you. And i am pretty sure an intelligent muslim is nodding in shame with the way you reponse to questions.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by plainbibletruth: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423

This is why translations are flawed, this is why the Quran was maintained in one language.....

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."
It was a description not a fact... It is as if the sub was setting in a spring of dark mud...

The interpretation of “the sun setting in a spring of black muddy water”, in the books of Tafseer is the following: Dhul-Qarnain went towards the direction of the West until he reached the farthest place in the West. There he found as if the sun was setting in a black muddy water. If a person among ourselves stands at the shore (sea-side) at sun set, he will see the sun as if it is falling into the sea, or setting into the sea.
But the reality is otherwise, when the sun sets in one place, it is still rising on another place
Therefore, what is meant by the verse “he found the sun setting in a muddy water” means when someone looks at it, that is what he/she would think and see.
Perhaps, Dhul-Qarnain arrived to a place where a river in deluge meets with the sea. The water of the river may contain mud, and when the sun sets, it would appear to a person looking at it as if it sets in a muddy water.

How Quran Errors Are Explained Away - Dr. Zakir Naik Style

The quran’s errors include factual errors, moral errors and theological errors.

When taken up with moslems such as Zakir Naik a problem passage with one of these errors is usually approached by their coming with -
The “marvel” of “smart” interpretation

They say something like “Yes, you find that said there, BUT what it REALLY MEANT is bla, bla, bla, “

Why didn’t a book that is meant to be CLEAR plainly state what Allah meant?

Unfortunately, most of the time, for such “smart” interpreters their prophet Mohamed blocks their reinterpretation. When the hadith and muslim commentaries are consulted we see how Mohamed and his companions TOTALLY contradict such reinterpretation.

A case in point – the sunset example:
Sura 18:83-86 claims the sun sets in a spring or pool of muddy water. In his attempt to ‘explain’ this problem passage that says the sun (which is 1.3 million times bigger than the earth) sets in a pool of water, Zakir Naik comes up with his “ingenious” reinterpretation to “clarify” what Allah REALLY means. He says what the passage really says is that Alexander the Great – Dhul Qarnayn in the quran passage – reached an unspecified place ‘at the time of sunset’. Not that it was the sun that set in a place – the pool. It was ‘at the time of sunset the quran wanted to tell us.
Now, that would appear to be more logical, wouldn’t it?
Looks brilliant?
Problem solved?
Not quite!

What we see is that in order to explain the ”SUN GOING INTO THE SPRING OF WATER” brilliant Dr. Naik comes up with this his “smart” interpretation (actually reinterpretation) which is that – “it means it appears to Alexander the Great……… So Allah was really saying what Alexander the Great thought he saw” and not making a claim about WHERE the sun sets.
Looks brilliant? Yes?
No! Because Mohamed blocks Dr. Naik’s reinterpretation.

Let’s see where and how:
By turning to hadith.
In Sunan Abu Dawud 3991 we find this:
Abu Dhar said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

We can immediately see then that there is absolutely no room for the kind of reinterpretation of what the quran said.
So the PERFECTLY CLEAR quran tells us that the sun sets in a pool of water.

It turns out then that Dr. Zakir Naik in a bid to defend his religion has ended up insulting his prophet and Allah because he claims to speak more clearly than his god and a better interpreter than his prophet

It is a CLEAR FACT that the sun does not set in a pool of water.
Can a book – the quran – which says this and by so doing clearly propagating error be trusted?
Those who join and follow Dr. Zakir Naik’s reinterpretation end up in blasphemy of their prophet and god. By so doing can they be assured of Paradise or end up in hell for blasphemy?

Way Out!
Follow the only unique and supernatural One – Jesus Christ who said:
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (Jn. 14:6).
“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved” (Acts 16:3)
“He who believes in the Son (as Saviour) has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him”
(Jn. 3:36).

PS:

For a book that is said to be CLEAR, when it takes a lot of rigmarole to arrive at the meaning of words, phases and sentences or even passages then it's either the book is not as clear as it says it is or set itself up to be interpreted incorrectly from the beginning.

What do you think?

Secondly, how come even though muslims would tell the world they believe the hadith, they have been unable to agree on which ones to collectively use and so make it easy for any muslim apologist to refuse to accept reference to any of them used?

When the quran is quoted muslim apologists run to the hadith. When the hadith is quoted they put up disclaimers. If this is not deception and confusion I wonder what it is.

Now again to the passage in question:
"he FOUND it setting in a miry spring, or spring of dark mud" cannot be interpreted other than that HE FOUND THE SUN SETTING IN A ...... It did not say "he SAW AN IMAGE of the sun. It says he FOUND THE SUN.

Look at the entire portion: "Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people"

Moslem argument may have appeared to be believable except for the fact that they forget to add the concluding portion to their argument.
Note what the last portion says " ..........and he found near it a people" He found a people where?
Note that it started with: " Until, when he reached the setting of the sun......" He REACHED where?
Now, how do you reconcile this with the rest of your explanation?

You'll see then that your "explanations" do not hold water just as the pool of mukky water cannot in any wise be said to hold the sun or be the place where the sun sets.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by plainbibletruth: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

U are comparing Jesus Christ to Muhammad? Why?
We Muslims respect & revere them both... We believe in Jesus as we do Muhammad... It's not a competition.. They both came into this world differently & left it differently...
About salvation in Jesus.. If salvation is found only with Jesus, then why would he tell his disciples to expect another comforter? A spirit of truth... Why?

The comparison is to show you that even the quran shows Jesus to be UNIQUE and in a higher CLASS than Mohamed; and that is the TRUTH if any Moslem will take time to honestly examine the FACTS rather than close his mind to the reality.

The Comforter was not to bring salvation. He was to help the disciples fulfill the task of reaching the world with the gospel. Jesus Christ gave the gospel to Israel - his People - and they were now to take that same gospel of man's salvation in Jesus Christ to the rest of the world.

Jesus decided to restrict his PERSONAL MINISTRY to his people - Israel - but his MESSAGE was for the whole world; for all people!

The Comforter is a SPIRIT, NOT A MAN.

Mohamed NEVER claimed to be a spirit. So, in case you have been fed the lie that it is Mohamed, prove that Mohamed was a spirit.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by plainbibletruth: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

There's only one Quran, there has always been only one Quran 1400 years ago till date... If u believe otherwise, then bring fort another Quran different from the One we have.. Today if u go to China, Europe, America wherever the same Quran is been used...

The quran did not start as one complete finished book. Instead the contents of the quran grew gradually as Mohamed recited different verses and suras over a 23 year period.

Was there one version of the recitations (quran) during the time of Mohamed? NO!
Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Surat which I heard you reciting ?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me". I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle taught it to me in a different way from yours". So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said, "I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!" On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him (Umar) recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way", and added, "Recite, O Umar", I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever is easier for you." (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 61, no. 514)

Umar bin Al-Khattab and Hisham bin Hakim were from the same tribe, therefore, this difference was not a matter of dialect.

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud: I heard a person reciting a (Quranic) verse in a certain way, and I had heard the Prophet reciting the same verse in a different way. So I took him to the Prophet and informed him of that but I noticed the sign of disapproval on his face, and then he said, "Both of you are correct, so don't differ, for the nations before you differed, so they were destroyed." (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 4, bk. 56, no. 682)

Was the quran collected into one book under Muhammad’s supervision? NO!
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: ... "Therefore I (Umar) suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" ... Abu Bakr kept on urging me (Zaid) to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. ... (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 61, no. 509)

Are all Arabic quran used in the world today identical? NO!
When Uthman made his quran the Arabic script did not include the vowel markings or the dots used to distinguish between certain letters. This ambiguity allowed words to be formed (vocalised or read) in different ways, and today there are different versions of the Uthmanic quran which have the words formed differently.

The 1924 Egyptian Standard Edition of the quran
The most commonly used quran in the world today is called the 1924 Egyptian standard edition. This is based on the Hafs version, and even this edition has had several revisions.

Therefore your claim that "There's only one Quran, there has always been only one Quran 1400 years ago till date" is a false and exaggerated claims your Islamic leaders have fed you with. Even today there are different Arabic versions of the quran used around the world with many variants between them. You will have to be out of this world to think or believe otherwise.

You may wish to see this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3678762/why-alis-compilation-quran-rejected#54527605
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by crimeboss: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
amaniro:
first, are you a Christian or Muslim?

Is there something special u want to draw from him with that question?, he asks a question u are deviating, i know if he says he's a Christian the next u say is he will not understand, say tell him the answer or let others tell him the answer.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
plainbibletruth:

The comparison is to show you that even the quran shows Jesus to be UNIQUE and in a higher CLASS than Mohamed; and that is the TRUTH if any Moslem will take time to honestly examine the FACTS rather than close his mind to the reality.

The Comforter was not to bring salvation. He was to help the disciples fulfill the task of reaching the world with the gospel. Jesus Christ gave the gospel to Israel - his People - and they were now to take that same gospel of man's salvation in Jesus Christ to the rest of the world.

Jesus decided to restrict his PERSONAL MINISTRY to his people - Israel - but his MESSAGE was for the whole world; for all people!

Mohamed NEVER claimed to be a spirit. So, in case you have been fed the lie that it is Mohamed, prove that Mohamed was a spirit.

The comparison of Muhammad & Jesus here is baseless... No Muslim is denying the prophethood of Jesus so ur comparison is baseless..

U say the spirit of truth is to help disciples fulfil the task of reaching the world with the gospel of Jesus? � � The Catholics claim to have it, the protestants claim to have it... So whats ur point?

U said Jesus decided to restrict his personal ministry to his people alone? Damn u are a hard liar... Jesus continuously said he does nothing only his own accord... Whatever he does is what GOD sent him to do.. How can a man that said his message was for his own people alone ask his own people to take that same message to others?

U said the comforter is a spirit and not a man?
Ur bible used 8 masculine pronouns to describe that spirit.. Ur bible said a spirit of truth = a prophet of truth..
It's very simple.. If u read it very well u will understand that the spirit of truth in that verse is a new entity that has never existed b4... That unless Jesus go b4 that comforter will come... Are u saying there was no Holy Spirit as at that time?
I don't need to use Muhammad's words here.. Ur own bible confirmed it to be a man.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by crimeboss: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

1. What does the word messiah mean? "Anointed Jewish king" who is to come & save his people (jews) the Quran affirms that... Jesus is a mighty prophet of GOD & even the Quran confirms that but his message was for his people alone (Jews) that's why he's termed as the king of the Jews.. Muhammad's message on the other hand is meant for all of creation... They both are mighty men of GOD Almighty both shared the same message..

2. The Quran is preserved in a single dialect which is Arabic & every Muslim is to learn the Quranic language... Translation can differ, but with the Quran maintained in a single language it's originality is intact...

When God scattered the tongues of all people at babel did he not consider the arabic then, i mean he being a God and all that he is?.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by crimeboss: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

If Jesus was sent to all the world, why then did he say "I've been sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

the mission was achieved that the Israelite would spread the message of God to the world in the way God wanted to be without the sword.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by ogatboy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

Jesus Christ was a prophet of GOD b4 he left this world, he's coming back because he's the only prophet that is wrongfully equated to GOD, he's coming back to set the record straight & refute all who calls him GOD then kill the anti Christ... The last prophet here means the last messenger of GOD to the people of the world... Jesus has already come... Muhammad is the last messenger & that's why his message is for all of the world

Yes to set the record straight to the whole world because the whole world believes in him. Meaning he will be à prophet for the whole world and Mohammed is not thé last prophet. You are confusing me the more because i am looking at logical point of view
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by crimeboss: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

U are comparing Jesus Christ to Muhammad? Why?
We Muslims respect & revere them both... We believe in Jesus as we do Muhammad... It's not a competition.. They both came into this world differently & left it differently...
About salvation in Jesus.. If salvation is found only with Jesus, then why would he tell his disciples to expect another comforter? A spirit of truth... Why?

Which comforter, are u referring to Muhammed?, please stop the joke, if according to hadith ur prophet is that type of comforter when women are involved at least we know the what obtains to the female sex in the muslim world today, although the single women aren't fairing any better.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
plainbibletruth:

The comparison of Muhammad & Jesus here is baseless... No Muslim is denying the prophethood of Jesus so ur comparison is baseless..

U say the spirit of truth is to help disciples fulfil the task of reaching the world with the gospel of Jesus? � � The Catholics claim to have it, the protestants claim to have it... So whats ur point?

U said Jesus decided to restrict his personal ministry to his people alone? Damn u are a hard liar... Jesus continuously said he does nothing only his own accord... Whatever he does is what GOD sent him to do.. How can a man that said his message was for his own people alone ask his own people to take that same message to others?

U said the comforter is a spirit and not a man?
Ur bible used 8 masculine pronouns to describe that spirit.. Ur bible said a spirit of truth = a prophet of truth..
It's very simple.. If u read it very well u will understand that the spirit of truth in that verse is a new entity that has never existed b4... That unless Jesus go b4 that comforter will come... Are u saying there was no Holy Spirit as at that time?
I don't need to use Muhammad's words here.. Ur own bible confirmed it to be a man.
plainbibletruth:

The quran did not start as one complete finished book. Instead the contents of the quran grew gradually as Mohamed recited different verses and suras over a 23 year period.

Was there one version of the recitations (quran) during the time of Mohamed? NO!
Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Surat which I heard you reciting ?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me". I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle taught it to me in a different way from yours". So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said, "I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!" On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him (Umar) recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way", and added, "Recite, O Umar", I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever is easier for you." (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 61, no. 514)

Umar bin Al-Khattab and Hisham bin Hakim were from the same tribe, therefore, this difference was not a matter of dialect.

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud: I heard a person reciting a (Quranic) verse in a certain way, and I had heard the Prophet reciting the same verse in a different way. So I took him to the Prophet and informed him of that but I noticed the sign of disapproval on his face, and then he said, "Both of you are correct, so don't differ, for the nations before you differed, so they were destroyed." (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 4, bk. 56, no. 682)

Was the quran collected into one book under Muhammad’s supervision? NO!
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: ... "Therefore I (Umar) suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" ... Abu Bakr kept on urging me (Zaid) to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. ... (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 61, no. 509)

Are all Arabic quran used in the world today identical? NO!
When Uthman made his quran the Arabic script did not include the vowel markings or the dots used to distinguish between certain letters. This ambiguity allowed words to be formed (vocalised or read) in different ways, and today there are different versions of the Uthmanic quran which have the words formed differently.

The 1924 Egyptian Standard Edition of the quran
The most commonly used quran in the world today is called the 1924 Egyptian standard edition. This is based on the Hafs version, and even this edition has had several revisions.

Therefore your claim that "There's only one Quran, there has always been only one Quran 1400 years ago till date" is a false and exaggerated claims your Islamic leaders have fed you with. Even today there are different Arabic versions of the quran used around the world with many variants between them. You will have to be out of this world to think or believe otherwise.

You may wish to see this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3678762/why-alis-compilation-quran-rejected#54527605

U tried in going all the way to bring up all these...
But ur claims are mere hearsay... There are numerous weak & non reliable hadiths in circulation.... In its 1400 years of existence why is it that only one Arabic Quran is been used by every Muslim in the world?
By now non Muslims would have shown to the world the different versions if there are any...

Arabic is a language like any other language... In the old Arabic language u don't need vowels to be written... It's similar to Aramaic.... There are words like dalet which is always pronounced as "Da" in writing just like ABCD in our local languages.. A, B= Ba like that... So as the language evolved & the language grew where a whole lot of words got added in the language, they needed to put vowels in for easy understanding....

And the idea of compilations yes the Quran wasn't compiled as book during the time of the Prophet Muhammad.. But He taught the Quran word for word to his people & as at then there were reciters & writers... The prophet had to make the reciters go over recitations continuously until they get it right by then all the Islamic nations have their own reciters they learned.. They then recorded them on bones & animal skins.. When the reciters were been killed in battle that was when the caliph ordered that they must put them in writing...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by ogatboy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

It is simple English... Jesus is not a new messenger of GOD, he has been sent to earth b4... Him coming back is not with a new message but to vindicate himself... We calling Muhammad the last & final messenger means there won't be any new messenger with a new message again... I hope u understand

You are confusing me. He's not coming with à message so he wont be à prophet when he returns just an ordinary man so we wont recognise him. If he comes to prove that he's not God then that is his message and mission and he is the last prophet either to confirm or refute other messages
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by crimeboss: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

Jesus Christ was a prophet of GOD b4 he left this world, he's coming back because he's the only prophet that is wrongfully equated to GOD, he's coming back to set the record straight & refute all who calls him GOD then kill the anti Christ... The last prophet here means the last messenger of GOD to the people of the world... Jesus has already come... Muhammad is the last messenger & that's why his message is for all of the world

If Muhammed was in a strict nit society what he did then won't be the result of heresy we av that u call religion, many came then but never got away with this nonsense, having many wars, taking many slave wives, marrying little Aisha as a bride, how prophetic is that act?, please enlightened me.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Maamin:

Why can't it be performed in Hausa or any other dialect, why must it be arabic?. undecided

Why can't the Jews pray in another language?
Why does the Pope need to recite in Latin? Why only Latin?
Why Was The gospel revealed to Jesus in his own language?
Why did Jesus teach in his own Language alone?
When was the Bible translated from its original form?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Maamin:

Praying in a single dialect is a way of unifying the Muslims...
All Muslims are one & the same in the sight of GOD, He chose a particular way of life & a particular language to give his revelations.... It's as simple as that.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
crimeboss:

If Muhammed was in a strict nit society what he did then won't be the result of heresy we av that u call religion, many came then but never got away with this nonsense, having many wars, taking many slave wives, marrying little Aisha as a bride, how prophetic is that act?, please enlightened me.

Muhammad never initiated any war, he only fought those who fought him... He only defended his people.. He never transgressed.. NEVER...
U see... All ur points are just numerous narrations from story tellers.. Muhammad was the best of man in the whole of Mecca, even his worst enemies attested to that... If u can't get a true story of Muhammad to judge him with then Use what Muhammad preached to judge him...

Muhammad never took slave wives... Never... Muhammad married Aisha in her late teens.. She was not underage.. In fact Muhammad was not even her first husband..
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
ogatboy:

You are confusing me. He's not coming with à message so he wont be à prophet when he returns just an ordinary man so we wont recognise him. If he comes to prove that he's not God then that is his message and mission and he is the last prophet either to confirm or refute other messages
ogatboy:

What's confusing?
Final messenger here means... Final message.. Jesus is not coming to bring any new message... It's as simple as that...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by crimeboss: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

Muhammad never initiated any war, he only fought those who fought him... He only defended his people.. He never transgressed.. NEVER...
U see... All ur points are just numerous narrations from story tellers.. Muhammad was the best of man in the whole of Mecca, even his worst enemies attested to that... If u can't get a true story of Muhammad to judge him with then Use what Muhammad preached to judge him...

Muhammad never took slave wives... Never... Muhammad married Aisha in her late teens.. She was not underage.. In fact Muhammad was not even her first husband..
If that's the case, how and in what condition did he die?, i av read the hadith on it but just to know u are not lying i want to hear it from u, please enlighten me.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
crimeboss:

Which comforter, are u referring to Muhammed?, please stop the joke, if according to hadith ur prophet is that type of comforter when women are involved at least we know the what obtains to the female sex in the muslim world today, although the single women aren't fairing any better.

Now u are just blabbing & shifting goal post... If u want us to discuss the problems in present day Muslim world we can... But right now stay on track... Let's finish what we started... Keep the insults & mockery aside..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
ogatboy:

Yes to set the record straight to the whole world because the whole world believes in him. Meaning he will be à prophet for the whole world and Mohammed is not thé last prophet. You are confusing me the more because i am looking at logical point of view

As much as u don't believe in Muhammad, He came with the final message from GOD.... & that makes him the last & final messenger of GOD... Jesus coming back is not bringing anything new...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by crimeboss: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

Ahah, i didn't read the Aisha part before responding what she was married to other guys before muhammed and what age was she when she got disvirgined by the prophet, don't be evasive u are dealing with an adult and an expert in Quran issues?, please do not lying?.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
crimeboss:

the mission was achieved that the Israelite would spread the message of God to the world in the way God wanted to be without the sword.

If this was so, then I see no reason why Jesus will debunk a woman & tell her his message was only for his own people.... Plus this ur point further proves that Jesus is just a messenger of GOD & nothing more
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
dayo2me:
Your intellectual inclination is in the opposite. With all the coherent explanations albhagdadi had given you, you're still asking the same question the same way. I like muslims that are intellectual not like you. And i am pretty sure an intelligent muslim is nodding in shame with the way you reponse to questions.

He is yet to answer my question.... Please put ur emotions aside bros.... If am not intelligent enough to talk to then please walk away... There's no point wasting precious time...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The Israelites were the only ones with the knolwedhe of God. But God had plans for the rest of the world. So He sent Jesus to come through the Israelites then send them to the rest of the world .

Where did Jesus say that? Definitely GOD has plans for the rest of the world that's why he sent numerous prophets... � from ur statement u just agreed that Jesus is a mere messenger of GOD & not GOD...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
MightySparrow:
Who has the original texts? Empty claim

U say empty claim?
Was the law of Moses sent in Yoruba?
Was the gospel of Jesus given in igbo?
GOD chose a single language to communicate...
If u want to be like Jesus then u have to learn how to pray like him, learn how to worship like him...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
He will remind us of all what Jesus taught us. Muhammad never did such neither was he a spirit.

Muhammad glorified Jesus, Muhammad told us things that GOD did through Jesus...Muhammad spoke about his miraculous birth... Who again in the whole of creation spoke about Jesus & his message after Jesus?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
crimeboss:

When God scattered the tongues of all people at babel did he not consider the arabic then, i mean he being a God and all that he is?.

That's another story entirely... We are talking about language of revelations & worship... People of babel story is far away from our discussion
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
crimeboss:

Ahah, i didn't read the Aisha part before responding what she was married to other guys before muhammed and what age was she when she got disvirgined by the prophet, don't be evasive u are dealing with an adult and an expert in Quran issues?, please do not lying?.

Why would i lie?
crimeboss:

Aisha's marriage to Muhammad pbuh was consummated when she was 18...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
crimeboss:

If that's the case, how and in what condition did he die?, i av read the hadith on it but just to know u are not lying i want to hear it from u, please enlighten me.

http://sunnahonline.com/library/history-of-islam/279-death-of-the-messenger-of-allah-the

Read up
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
MightySparrow:
JESUS Himself is the message

If that were to be true, then he never would have preached... He would have just kept quiet & by mere looking at him they would have understood everything
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by ogatboy(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

As much as u don't believe in Muhammad, He came with the final message from GOD.... & that makes him the last & final messenger of GOD... Jesus coming back is not bringing anything new...

What was Mohammed's message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lightning Strikes: Science vs Religion! / Questions About Religion For The Deep Thinker / Is It Bad To Sing Christian Songs In Secular Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.