Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (12988 Views)

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) / Happy Birthday To My Pretty Self!!! / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by golor(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why are you so beautiful?
Why do you take my breath away?
How did I get so lucky?
How are you perfect in every single way?

Your smile should be illegal because it's too cute.
May your wishes come true baby
May your birthday be ageless IMA
May July 13th be born anew in all aspect of your life my jewel.

Happy birthday my Queen remain Ageless for your king....

Girls and guys .....please let's make this to hit front page . she's a member and she will be so glad to see it ....

How many like for my Queen !!!

25 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by eezeribe(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
OK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by pocohantas(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Happy birthday to your girl.
She is really beautiful... smiley
And I wish her all the best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nice nose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by golor(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
pocohantas:
Happy birthday to your girl.
She is really beautiful... smiley
And I wish her all the best.

Thanks dearie
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is beautiful mature chic, happy birthday to her. Buy her cake and make her happy always.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Babiod: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Give us her number let's us help u sing for her through the phone she at least deserves that...still waiting o.

7 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
lipsrsealed

Jezzzuu.. What happened to her NOSE? undecided lipsrsealed

Abeeeg, no offense but this contouring is so gross sha..You cannot deceive the camera on this...How I wish they tried to blend well the color to her skin...

Anyway...happy bday to her..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by pocohantas(f): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nice nose

Babe! Are you sure that's what you wanna say?
That contour and highlight didn't come out well.
Do you makeup? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Do you makeup? smiley

I didn't know how to comment on that error without looking like a bad belle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nofav0rs(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Happy birthday to your girl. Ignore the jealous ugly 'overnight' makeup 'queens'above me

16 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
lipsrsealed

Abeeeg, no offense but this contouring is so gross sha..You cannot deceive the camera on this...How I wish they tried to blend well the color to her skin...

Mrs make up artist,we have seen you.

12 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
lipsrsealed

Last time I checked she is still a hundred times prettier than you

5 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
highpriestess:

grin grin
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Last time I checked she is still a hundred times prettier than you

Eeh pain am.. grin grin grin

Yeaah u checked hundred times with ur pregnant nose..

4 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Eeh pain am.. grin grin grin

Yeaah u checked hundred times with ur pregnant nose..

This ugly Asian thing, you don't get tired of this forum, do you grin

Someone must really be lonely

14 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mariinee:
grin grin
imagine the strength of saving and cropping pictures just to make a baseless point to the op.
so what does she want the op to do?
to clean the make from his phone or tell the babe she's ugly?
abi she's jealous of the girl,who knows,she might have an eye for the op.grin

evening baby.kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

This ugly Asian thing, you don't get tired of this forum, do you grin

Someone must really be lonely

Hahaha..and this hoodrat trying so hard to catch some little attention..

Go and masturbate with ur pregnant nose.. grin
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
highpriestess:

imagine the strength of saving and cropping pictures just to make a baseless point to the op.
so what does she want the op to do?
to clean the make from his phone or tell the babe she's ugly?
abi she's jealous of the girl,who can knows,she has an eye for the op.grin

evening baby.kiss
As in. cheesy cheesy
Sekxy? tongue
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by highpriestess: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mariinee:
As in. cheesy cheesy Sekxy? tongue
even after identifying as male. tongue you this geh,grin how are you babe .smiley

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Uglymugg: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
THICK

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Pregnant nose? Lmao. grin cheesy grin
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Uglymugg: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
lipsrsealed

Better than your fat nose which you never reveal grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by pocohantas(f): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I didn't know how to comment on that error without looking like a bad belle.

I understand smiley
Nothing wrong in correcting someone politely sha.
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Do you makeup? smiley

see them.. association of haters nairaland zone.. meanwhile there phussies smells like rotten fish in real life.

9 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by pocohantas(f): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
awwfar:
see them.. association of haters nairaland zone.. meanwhile there phussies smells like rotten fish in real life.

Say something new. Pussy this and that, it is becoming stale.
Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Iamgrey5(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
You have a really pretty chick
Hbd to her

2 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I think your life is miserable enough as it is, no need to make it worse grin

Yellow skin mofo grin

3 Likes

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Say something new. Pussy this and that, it is becoming stale.
Thanks.
Nah it's not.... all that's harzardous to the universe should be eradicated which includes u.. you're too dirty poco
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Jadoskii(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
I think it's called bronza ..nd tis supposed to look like that.....@thenose

1 Like

Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
lipsrsealed

its not that difficult to blend that heavy makeup....
just take alook at her contouring ... she just looks messy .. she shouldn't shy away from the gym either smiley

see European nose to bad Han
Re: Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . by Lalas247(f): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
highpriestess:

sexy she talk true o
that makeup shifted my weaveon grin I came out of hibernation for that contour ..

let's be honest ... give her baby wipes to clean it all off then we will appreciate cheesy
missed ya kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) / Spirit Behind Masturbation / Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.