Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? (2960 Views)

Can A Nigerian Guy Give A Girl Laptop Twice Without Any String Attached / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nofav0rs:
yimu

tongue tongue
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

tongue tongue
why tongue tho?
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nofav0rs:
why tongue tho?

SMH. How your matter be?
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

SMH. How your matter be?
My matter no make sense biko. Body dey do me skiski grin
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nofav0rs:
My matter no make sense biko. Body dey do me skiski grin

angry
Wetin that one mean?
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

angry
Wetin that one mean?
I thought you don't wear wigs like you said. What happened?
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I thought you don't wear wigs like you said. What happened?

tongue
I wear them. A lot. Satisfied now?
When're you buying for your girl?
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

tongue
I wear them. A lot. Satisfied now?
When're you buying for your girl?
I was actually gonna buy for you tho tongue but you declined my offer

1 Like

Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:50am On Jul 16, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I was actually gonna buy for you tho tongue but you declined my offer

undecided story for the gods.
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:
op its how you see a fine girl and want to chop and clean mouth..so these girls see fine boys too and want to chop and clean mouth..

if you know you know

Lol, Ah no fine o, buh i fit relate

I took advantage of one We are not even friends not to say been in relationship? Infact we don't talk to eachother just she will greet me dats all. Seems she just like me in person. I don't know why anyone can like me
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2018
IamFreedom:

Lol, Ah no fine o, buh i fit relate

I took advantage of one We are not even friends not to say been in relationship? Infact we don't talk to eachother just she will greet me dats all. Seems she just like me in person. I don't know why another can like me

Bro better throwey that your mindset oo..as far as you are a guy, babe must feel you...every girl has a frequency all you have tv do is resonate with her and the puna is yours.
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:

Bro better throwey that your mindset oo..as far as you are a guy, babe must feel you...every girl has a frequency all you have tv do is resonate with her and the puna is yours.

No be lie sha, I concor !!

After dat day i just maintain my own lane, she wants more self but na me kon dey avoid her. cheesy
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by 3DCYCLOPS: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
IamFreedom:

No be lie sha, I concor !!

After dat day i just maintain my own lane, she wants more self but na me kon dey avoid her. cheesy

na so guy..but nor dey avoid her o, abi puna don tire you? just dey tidy her dey go on a daily
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:

na so guy..but nor dey avoid her o, abi puna don tire you? just dey tidy her dey go on a daily

I no just get feelings for her ni, She kon dey irritate me self cheesy make God forgive man pikin. She no wan maa read for exams. BTW i no kon dey d location again self.
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by 3DCYCLOPS: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
IamFreedom:

I no just get feelings for her ni, She kon dey irritate me self cheesy make God forgive man pikin. She no wan maa read for exams. BTW i no kon dey d location again self.

oya na e dey happen like that the puna don tire you..but sha keep the contact sha incase you fall back
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:

oya na e dey happen like that the puna don tire you..but sha keep the contact sha incase you fall back

Aiit Na cheesy No kasala
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by GentlePEACE: 5:02am On Aug 01, 2018
Preca:

Hi,
I took a lil glance of your profile, you have a fascinating personality, you're not much of a nairaland romance section die hard fan, and your comments on threads are 'NICE' or emojis

you're making us (yoruba folks) proud.

So Preca, what's your personal opinion about the above topic, be explicit?
Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by Timekeeper: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2019
Timekeeper:

But preca, how can we connect?? Mail or digits
Hello preca

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Ladies will you regret if this happens to you? pics) / Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.