Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? (2951 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Kayanmata And Kayanmaza.. Sexual Wellness For Both Men And Women.. / Kayanmata And Kayanmaza.. Sexual Wellness For Both Men And Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Supremedrizzy(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2022
I am in a very unpleasant situation right now, a situation I never envisaged I would find my self in. I met a girl early this year and things have been so fast paced between us that it seems we have known each other forever. She has spent every weekend since the day we met in my place.

I've a serious girlfriend of over four years but I'm scared this lady is pushing her into oblivion. She came around after one of the lady's visit and she noticed I wasnt feeling her like before, to be honest I was thinking of the other lady.

Some might say the sex got me hooked but its far from that, the sex was just average in fact I still enjoy sex with my main gf more. She just has this ability to make me happy, most times guys are tasked with the responsibility of making ladies smile but the reverse is the case here. Any time spent with her is simply glorious. I was suffering from depression before I met her but her presence makes me forget all my problems, we would play around like kids all day. We would make plans of her spending like two days with me and she would end up spending five days and that's cos I would eventually force her to go. Even when she leaves we still talk on phone every four hours, we spend almost 3 hours gisting on whatsapp call late into the night before we sleep on daily basis.

My issue is that this lady has a boyfriend that is bankrolling her expensive lifestyle, she claims not to love him and they argue all the time over the phone but she can't leave him. She's never asked me for anything, in fact she rejects anything I give her even transport fare.

I don't want to fall in love with this babe cos she seems to have a lot of baggage, I planned this to be a FWB just like I do with other side chicks but I'm here catching feelings which is so unlike me. I am enjoying the moment but I have a feeling this wont end well.

How do I cut off from her totally, I know this relationship won't lead to anything serious and will only complicate things for me. She clashed at my place last week with another babe that I have known for over 3 years and I surprisingly asked the older babe to leave. My guys were shocked.

She's making me weak and needy which is something I detest so much. I asked her to come over for the weekend and she declined because she has a serious appointment on Sunday. I felt bad, ladies are the ones that usually call to come over and I make my choice.

I once deleted her contacts but still had to go back to Facebook to get it from our chats. I know her kinda girl, she would eventually get tired of everything and probably dump me which is something that has never happened to me, I want to dump her first. She is in control of our relationship and I want to turn the tables. The spirit is willing but the heart is weak.

My fellow gees help me out please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by MrCork: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:
I am in a very unpleasant situation right now, a situation I never envisaged I would find my self in. I met a girl early this year and things have been so fast paced between us that it seems we have known each other forever. She has spent every weekend since the day we met in my place.

I've a serious girlfriend of over four years but I'm scared this lady is pushing her into oblivion. She came around after one of the lady's visit and she noticed I wasnt feeling her like before, to be honest I was thinking of the other lady.

Some might say the sex got me hooked but its far from that, the sex was just average in fact I still enjoy sex with my main gf more. She just has this ability to make me happy, most times guys are tasked with the responsibility of making ladies smile but the reverse is the case here. Any time spent with her is simply glorious. I was suffering from depression before I met her but her presence makes me forget all my problems, we would play around like kids all day. We would make plans of her spending like two days with me and she would end up spending five days and that's cos I would eventually force her to go.

My issue is that this lady has a boyfriend that is bankrolling her expensive lifestyle, she claims not to love him and they argue all the time over the phone but she can't leave him. She's never asked me for anything, in fact she rejects anything I give her even transport fare.

I don't want to fall in love with this babe cos she seems to have a lot of baggage, I planned this to be a FWB just like I do with other side chicks but I'm here catching feelings which is so unlike me.

How do I cut off from her totally, I know this relationship won't lead to anything serious and will only complicate things for me. She clashed at my place last week with another babe that I have known for over 3 years and I surprisingly asked the older babe to leave. My guys were shocked.

She's making me weak and needy which is something I detest so much. I asked her to come over for the weekend and she declined because she has a serious appointment on Sunday. I felt bad, ladies are the ones that usually call to come over and I make my choice.

I once deleted her contacts but still had to go back to Facebook to get it from our chats. I know her kinda girl, she would eventually get tired of everything and probably dump me which is something that has never happened to me, I want to dump her first. She is in control of our relationship and I want to turn the tables. The spirit is willing but the heart is weak.

angry

1 Like

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by MrCork: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

Some might say the sex got me hooked but its far from that, the sex was just average in fact I still enjoy sex with my main gf more. She just has this ability to make me happy, most times guys are tasked with the responsibility of making ladies smile but the reverse is the case here. Any time spent with her is simply glorious. I was suffering from depression before I met her but her presence makes me forget all my problems, we would play around like kids all day. We would make plans of her spending like two days with me and she would end up spending five days and that's cos I would eventually force her to go.

I don't want to fall in love with this babe cos she seems to have a lot of baggage, I planned this to be a FWB just like I do with other side chicks but I'm here catching feelings which is so unlike me.

so u sayin u pregnant a marrryed woman for 4year but u wanto marry yor girlfriend...correct?..brother r u ok sir?(no oofenese) angry

4 Likes

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Keep punishing yourself.. undecided
Better face your girlfriend if you really love her and stop clowning around tho.. undecided
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Kingpin1000: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2022
If your story is true, then I must tell you this.
There is nothing like love, it just about interests, the way that lady is treating you is how she treated that her BF she is cheating on, when they first met. Right now she is no longer interested in him because she met you and will leave for the next guy if your interests doesn't match.
Do not be deceived by she not demanding or collecting money from you. Bro na format be that, very soon you will start paying from your nose and you won't even know you've turned maga until nairaland redpillers association will talk sense into you when you will come and post another lamentation episode.
She has successfully made you want her more than she wants you, it's a psychological game. Now you will soon start doing her bidding whenever she comes calling.
Bro get sense there is nothing like love, when interests don't match, problems start coming in the relationship. The sooner you know the better man you become.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by dawnomike(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

Eeeya... Kayamata at work here. I am just joking cheesy
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Supremedrizzy(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2022
MrCork:

so u sayin u pregnant a marrryed woman for 4year but u wanto marry yor girlfriend...correct?..brother r u ok sir?(no oofenese) angry
Oga what gibberish are you saying? you high?

1 Like

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Supremedrizzy(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Eeeya... Kayamata at work here. I am just joking cheesy
Kayamata kee, isn't that targeted at sugar daddies?? I doubt
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2022
See the long epistle wey you type because of girl angry all these guys wey do relationships una dey try shaa.

Real niggas like us don't give a flying f*ck about relationship, whether you're in a relationship or not, e no concern us! our job is to bang you and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Jeon(f): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

Some might say the sex got me hooked but its far from that, the sex was just average in fact I still enjoy sex with my main gf more. She just has this ability to make me happy, most times guys are tasked with the responsibility of making ladies smile but the reverse is the case here. Any time spent with her is simply glorious. I was suffering from depression before I met her but her presence makes me forget all my problems, we would play around like kids all day. We would make plans of her spending like two days with me and she would end up spending five days and that's cos I would eventually force her to go. Even when she leaves we still talk on phone every four hours, we spend almost 3 hours gisting on whatsapp call late into the night before we sleep on daily basis.

I don't want to fall in love with this babe cos she seems to have a lot of baggage, I planned this to be a FWB just like I do with other side chicks but I'm here catching feelings which is so unlike me. I am enjoying the moment but I have a feeling this wont end well.

GOD FORBID BAD THING...

OP YOU AND YOUR STORY IRRITATE ME..

I PRAY THAT THE LORD SHALL BLESS EVERY GENUINE LADY WITH A RESPONSIBLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD MAN THAT RESPECT HIMSELF

1 Like

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Jesterinjay: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2022
Relationship matter just tire me

1 Like

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2022
OP, you're already SIMPING angry
how can a girl start making you weak? Are you okay? You better kill that emotions sharp sharp and behave yourself. That girl is making you emotionally attached to her and you're falling for it. angry Pussy ass niggar!

Oga, keep banging that girl until you're tired, put her in the friend zone should in case you need her pussy again sad

I guess you don't have anything to do online, if not, you won't be wasting your time chatting with a Nigeria girl for hours, let alone 3 hours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by zed7: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2022
I understand how you feel, there is so much excitement right now but it wouldn't end well.
The best form of relationships are those that are mild and natural.
All those fast heartbeat, butterfly in your tummy feeling, I can't live without you vibe are all temporary and are short lived.

The solution is to make up your mind to let go. It's not easy but it will be easier now than when it comes from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Supremedrizzy(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2022
zed7:
derstand how you feel, there is so much excitement right now but it wouldn't end well.
The best form of relationships are those that are mild and natural.
All those fast heartbeat, butterfly in your tummy feeling, I can't live without you vibe are all temporary and are short lived.
I share your sentiments baba, I already know it won't end well, I just want to wrestle back the control from her and if possible forget her entirely
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Animegirl(f): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2022
grin

The girl is very smart though. What she's doing is pure psychology and I like the fact you know "she would eventually get tired of everything and dump you".

She has successful made you want her more than she needs you. To be honest what you feel for her now, is temporary. Just give yourself time, don't even try to stop the way you feel about her, with time you will get over her probably because of your main chic, work or new friends in your life.

Love and feelings is just temporary cheesy

But you men are wicked,without no conscience sha.... Why cheat on your girlfriend of four years? In fact I hope that new girl really render you lifeless and weak, you deserve it. angry
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Supremedrizzy(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:

GOD FORBID BAD THING...

I PRAY THAT THE LORD SHALL BLESS EVERY GENUINE LADY WITH AN RESPONSIBLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD MAN THAT RESPECT HIMSELF
What is God forbidding?? You're praying that God should bless ladies with responsible men, you're indirectly calling me irresponsible which I have no problems with. What of the lady involved that is cheating on a nice guy?? Will God still bless her with a responsible man huhh?

Abeg getat!!!
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by deewhydoski(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2022
This your girlfriend of 4yrs don suffer oo
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by MufasaLion: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2022
MrCork:

grin grin grin

You just typed like an imbecîle.
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by shawante(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

Oga what gibberish are you saying? you high?
Isn't it that obvious..
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by MufasaLion: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:

GOD FORBID BAD THING...

I PRAY THAT THE LORD SHALL BLESS EVERY GENUINE LADY WITH AN RESPONSIBLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD MAN THAT RESPECT HIMSELF

Responsible men like me are not up to 5.
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Supremedrizzy(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2022
GoodHardDick:
See the long epistle wey you type because of girl angry all these guys wey do relationships una dey try shaa.

Real niggas like us don't give a flying f*ck about relationship, whether you're in a relationship or not, e no concern us! our job is to bang you and move on.
You are correct boss, na my modus operandi be that on a norms, this one just choke
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Preciousppearl(f): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2022
Kingpin1000:
There is nothing like love, it just about interests, the way that lady is treating you is how she treated that her BF she is cheating on, when they first met. Right now she is no longer interested in him because she met you and will leave for the next guy if your interests doesn't match.
Do not be deceived by she not demanding or collecting money from you. Bro na format be that, very soon you will start paying from your nose and you won't even know you've turned maga until nairaland redpillers association will talk sense into you when you will come and post another lamentation episode.
She has successfully made you want her more than she wants you, it's a psychological game. Now you will soon start doing her bidding whenever she comes calling.
Bro get sense there is nothing like love, when interests don't match, problems start coming in the relationship. The sooner you know the better man you become.
I think it's better he learns this lesson himself, so because she argues with her main guy on phone he has already concluded they have issues. In all of this I pity ur main gf, that one will be thinking she has a serious man in her life.
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Got2b: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2022
cheesy grin grin WAHALA BE LIKE KAYAMATA
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Supremedrizzy(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2022
Animegirl:
grin

The girl is very smart though. What she's doing is pure psychology and I like the fact you know "she would eventually get tired of everything and dump you".

She has successful made you want her more than she needs you. To be honest what you feel for her now, is temporary. Just give yourself time, don't even try to stop the way you feel about her, with time you will get over her probably because of your main chic, work or new friends in your life.

But you men are wicked,without no conscience sha.... Why cheat on your girlfriend of four years? In fact I hope that new girl really render you lifeless and weak, you deserve it. angry
You were making sense till your last paragraph, must every blame be shifted to the men, what about her isn't she cheating also

1 Like

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by iTearHerToto: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2022
Kingpin1000:

People that advise simps, una dey try sha
[img]https:///view/pif-pig-gif-24753016.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Jeon(f): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

What is God forbidding?? You're praying that God should bless ladies with responsible men,

you're indirectly calling me irresponsible

YES YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE AND USELESS MEN LIKE YOU ARE PERFECT FOR THE HOES..

which I have no problems with. What of the lady involved that is cheating on a nice guy?? Will God still bless her with a responsible man huhh?

Abeg getat!!!

IS LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF GENUINE ..

1 Like

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Nonexisting: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2022
When a cup of tea is too sweet then artificial sugar is in it. You have a girlfriend of 4yrs and for you to have stayed with her all those times means she is good for you. This other vaginarian you just met is too good to be true. You think her presence saved you from depression but the reality is that you saved yourself by yourself. I don't subscribe to relationships but if you have stayed with a vaginarian for good 4years with no major issue, chances are that she is domestic so value her before you lose her and end up putting leash on a street dog.
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Jeon(f): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Responsible men like me are not up to 5.

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE & THEY ARE ALSO A HIDDEN GEM BECAUSE OF THE SPOILT ROTTEN BEANS AMONG THEM..

1 Like

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Supremedrizzy(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2022
Preciousppearl:
I think it's better he learns this lesson himself, so because she argues with her main guy on phone he has already concluded they have issues. In all of this I pity ur main gf, that one will be thinking she has a serious man in her life.
I don't have a biz with what goes on in her relationship, I just want to smash and pass with no strings attached
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Animegirl(f): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

You were making sense till your last paragraph, must every blame be shifted to the men, what about her isn't she cheating also

I'm talking about your main girlfriend of four years. angry
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by iTearHerToto: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2022
Animegirl:
grin

Pukes angry

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Supremedrizzy(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2022
Nonexisting:
When a cup of tea is too sweet then artificial sugar is in it. You have a girlfriend of 4yrs and for you to have stayed with her all those times means she is good for you. This other vaginarian you just met is too good to be true. You think her presence saved you from depression but the reality is that you saved yourself by yourself. I don't subscribe to relationships but if you have stayed with a vaginarian for good 4years with no major issue, chances are that she is domestic so value her before you lose her and end up putting leash on a street dog.
Ain't leaving my main babe for no one, have smashed many since I met her but she remains constant. This one too will pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Observation About S*x / Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? / The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.