Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (10961 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Me? Why directing this at me? I'm not the op's girlfriend please.

You were the one who made that statement not his gf.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Tonytonex(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
What manner of bulls balls is this?
She wants to get pregnant so that other guys stop botheoring her? So will power alike is not sufficient?
You need to take stock of your life and stop living this Nollywood of a life/relationship you are in.
You are the sort of men that don’t learn from your mistakes.
You have no job, she has one with little money and yet you are here talking about this? What’s wrong with saying no? Sticking to your guns and if she is not on board she walks?
If you keep dipping your joystick into that vagina with no condoms she will get pregnant!
Or she already is and time is of the essence she has to pin it on a mumu like you!
LOL. SENSE. if you know, you know.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

You were the one who made that statement not his gf.
Go back and slowly read what I posted before yapping off. Let how to comprehend and assimilate posts before quoting pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go back and slowly read what I posted before yapping off. Let how to comprehend and assimilate posts before quoting pls.

You said tomorrow she'll insult him if he can't provide.

People are saying that stuff and you also want to belong. You're dumb.
Go back and read your own post again.
You couldn't even spell learn correctly. Low IQ Individual.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Crossbow(m): 12:21am On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Don't fall into the trap of poverty because of someone with no foresight or brain. You can barely make ends meet now, with what money are you going to raise a baby?
If she wants to saddle someone with extra responsibility, let her go get pregnant by somebody else since she obviously has no future plans of her own, except becoming a baby mama.

Why go hard on the Lady?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by okplusie(m): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Don't fall into the trap of poverty because of someone with no foresight or brain. You can barely make ends meet now, with what money are you going to raise a baby?
If she wants to saddle someone with extra responsibility, let her go get pregnant by somebody else since she obviously has no future plans of her own, except becoming a baby mama.
FACT

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by MissRaine69(f): 2:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Amazing.
When did pregnant women stop working? . Pregnant women are only given exemption (maternity leave) from their work place when the pregnancy is more than 6 months and they can resume work 5-6months later after their kids are up-to 6months old.

When you pressure a man who's not ready for marriage to get married to you, I believe you know the responsibilities that come with marriage.
You can't pressure someone into marriage even though he doesn't have money then you start insulting him later. You can only use that blackmail for foolish men.
You should be reminded that you were the desperate one
Not really sure whether you are arguing for the sake of arguing or you just decided to interlope with the intention of misconstruing what was written? Which one is it?

The response was in context to what was posted not sure why a rendition on maternity pay was necessary But well done you.
The lady in question has zero sense of reality or she has ulterior motives I will go with the latter take what you will from that.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by XhosaNostra(f): 6:50am On Jul 15, 2018
Crossbow:

Why go hard on the Lady?

Because what she's trying to do is wrong, manipulative even. Noone should have a baby under duress. It is often said a woman has proprietary rights over her body when it comes to these things. She can choose when to have a baby or if not to have children at all etc. I think the same should apply to men. Having a baby should be a mutual decision taken when the time is right & not something to prevent guys from talking to her. It sounds stupid! By law HE would be responsible for the child for the next 18 years. So personally I don't think it's sound to make a permanent, far-reaching decision, to prevent something that can be solved with a simple "No" on her part undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

You said tomorrow she'll insult him if he can't provide.

People are saying that stuff and you also want to belong. You're dumb.
Go back and read your own post again.
You couldn't even spell learn correctly. Low IQ Individual.
I only posted reality. The way she's pressuring the op now that is the same way she will nag him if things become very tight. I already psychoanalysed the situation. Please never quote anyone if you aint sharp enough to understand where they are driving at.

Your yapping about working while pregnant, you must be a very big fool. So the pregnant lady works and brings home money and a full grown man will sit and be happy to be fed by a pregnant woman? You must be very stupid to even quote me with that thrash.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

Not really sure whether you are arguing for the sake of arguing or you just deciedsd to interlope with the intention of misconstruing what was written? Which one is it?

The response was in context to what was posted not sure why a rendition on maternity pay was necessary But well done you.
The lady in question has zero sense of reality or she has ulterior motives I will go with the latter take what you will from that.
That guy has zero comprehension skills.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by DrTims(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2018
Is that your pics at your profile
MissRaine69:
What manner of bulls balls is this?
She wants to get pregnant so that other guys stop botheoring her? So will power alike is not sufficient?
You need to take stock of your life and stop living this Nollywood of a life/relationship you are in.
You are the sort of men that don’t learn from your mistakes.
You have no job, she has one with little money and yet you are here talking about this? What’s wrong with saying no? Sticking to your guns and if she is not on board she walks?
If you keep dipping your joystick into that vagina with no condoms she will get pregnant!
Or she already is and time is of the essence she has to pin it on a mumu like you!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by DrTims(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2018
cheesy Anyway can we be friends
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Me? Why directing this at me? I'm not the op's girlfriend please.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Whosentyou:
Hello house, please I need your advice on this matter.
Both insult and criticism are welcomed.

I met this girl on sept 2011 while doing my industrial attachment and we've been dating since then. I was planning to settle down with her last year April since I had gotten a job in 2015. I have met her parents and I was preparing for introduction when I lost my job in January last year. I didn't want to spend all my savings on that so I paused the marriage stuff until I could secure another source of income. But things went haywire. Months were passing without any source of income and she was pressuring for marriage. I told her to be patient till I get something to hold on to before I embark on that journey.

We were really in love. I loved her so much that she was part of me. Everyone around knew about us. My mum and grandmum loved her and they recommended her for me. Her siblings and parent like me too. Things became rough with me later but yet she was pressuring for marriage. I left for Lagos to look for a greener pasture. I attended interviews upon interviews hoping for something better though I took up a teaching job whose pay was not even up to 50k compare to how life is in Lagos.

One day something told me to login to her Facebook account(we both have access to each other's Facebook account). Then i saw the shock of my life. I saw her chats with a guy she slept with. They even discussed about marriage. I screenshot the whole chats(about 52 screenshots). I confronted her but she denied saying the guy was just a friend. She even accused of me of accusing her of cheating. I couldn't hold my patience so I sent her the screenshots. Then she denied saying she didn't sleep with the guy and all those shits ladies would say to defend themselves. She pleaded for forgiveness and I forgave her but I told her I needed a break. I told her to go marry if marriage was her concern that I was not financially buoyant enough to take up that responsibility so we went her separate ways. Meanwhile I didn't tell my parents nor her parents about whatever transpired between us except some few friends who knew about us.

10 months later I lost my mum due to illness I have spent all my money on yet I couldn't save her. As the only child the responsibility of burial rites is on my head so things are so tight with me.
The girl heard about my mum's dead and came to visit me in the village. She was crying all through though I tried to console her....hmmmm.
Later I asked her about her husband and all the guys that promised her marriage. She told me she has not accepted any of their proposal yet though she was planning to choose one of them on her birthday. About a week later she called I told me she wants me back that I am the one she wants to settle down with. I told her point blank that I'm not ready for marriage pressure and moreover I need money to bury my mum. She kept disturbing and pleaded that she won't cheat again. I forgave her and took her back. I love her though.

Now she is telling me to impregnate her so that other guys disturbing her can let her be. I told her the implications of that and how I can't father a child for now owing to the fact that I barely feed myself talk more of buying pampers and feeding her too. Moreover I'm still struggling for money to bury my mum so I can return to Lagos to continue my hustling.

My people what should I do with this girl? She is desperately serious about it. She said she doesn't want any guy except me. So to secure me for the future I should impregnate her that she will take care of the baby. For me it is a NO! But I need your contribution.

PS: She is working and living in her own apartment away from home but the pay is not much.

Pardon my grammatical blunders.

You know the truth, you don't need our advice. Your woman is a loose cannon and you cannot tame her, as simple as that.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by MissRaine69(f): 2:37am On Jul 16, 2018
DrTims:
Is that your pics at your profile
How is that related to the post?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by coolscott(m): 5:00am On Jul 16, 2018
Whosentyou:
Hello house, please I need your advice on this matter.
Both insult and criticism are welcomed.

I met this girl on sept 2011 while doing my industrial attachment and we've been dating since then. I was planning to settle down with her last year April since I had gotten a job in 2015. I have met her parents and I was preparing for introduction when I lost my job in January last year. I didn't want to spend all my savings on that so I paused the marriage stuff until I could secure another source of income. But things went haywire. Months were passing without any source of income and she was pressuring for marriage. I told her to be patient till I get something to hold on to before I embark on that journey.

We were really in love. I loved her so much that she was part of me. Everyone around knew about us. My mum and grandmum loved her and they recommended her for me. Her siblings and parent like me too. Things became rough with me later but yet she was pressuring for marriage. I left for Lagos to look for a greener pasture. I attended interviews upon interviews hoping for something better though I took up a teaching job whose pay was not even up to 50k compare to how life is in Lagos.

One day something told me to login to her Facebook account(we both have access to each other's Facebook account). Then i saw the shock of my life. I saw her chats with a guy she slept with. They even discussed about marriage. I screenshot the whole chats(about 52 screenshots). I confronted her but she denied saying the guy was just a friend. She even accused of me of accusing her of cheating. I couldn't hold my patience so I sent her the screenshots. Then she denied saying she didn't sleep with the guy and all those shits ladies would say to defend themselves. She pleaded for forgiveness and I forgave her but I told her I needed a break. I told her to go marry if marriage was her concern that I was not financially buoyant enough to take up that responsibility so we went her separate ways. Meanwhile I didn't tell my parents nor her parents about whatever transpired between us except some few friends who knew about us.

10 months later I lost my mum due to illness I have spent all my money on yet I couldn't save her. As the only child the responsibility of burial rites is on my head so things are so tight with me.
The girl heard about my mum's dead and came to visit me in the village. She was crying all through though I tried to console her....hmmmm.
Later I asked her about her husband and all the guys that promised her marriage. She told me she has not accepted any of their proposal yet though she was planning to choose one of them on her birthday. About a week later she called I told me she wants me back that I am the one she wants to settle down with. I told her point blank that I'm not ready for marriage pressure and moreover I need money to bury my mum. She kept disturbing and pleaded that she won't cheat again. I forgave her and took her back. I love her though.

Now she is telling me to impregnate her so that other guys disturbing her can let her be. I told her the implications of that and how I can't father a child for now owing to the fact that I barely feed myself talk more of buying pampers and feeding her too. Moreover I'm still struggling for money to bury my mum so I can return to Lagos to continue my hustling.

My people what should I do with this girl? She is desperately serious about it. She said she doesn't want any guy except me. So to secure me for the future I should impregnate her that she will take care of the baby. For me it is a NO! But I need your contribution.

PS: She is working and living in her own apartment away from home but the pay is not much.

Pardon my grammatical blunders.
Be sure she is not already pregnant for someone else.
If she is not, she truly loves you.
Meanwhile, doing it God's way is the best.
Sleep with only the person you are married to.
Removes a lot of emotional heart ache.

I recommend being tutored under Toyin Omotosho (on how money is really being made online without all that inviting people) for 1 year. Before the year is over, you won't need a job anymore.

He is in Lagos. Find him. Google.
Perhaps for the rest of your life
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by DrTims(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
It's a simple question madam undecided
MissRaine69:

How is that related to the post?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Melison(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
elbukaze:
Brother, I'm advising you as my own blood brother, first I may assume you are in ur earlier Thirties, now u have the opportunity to marry the love of your life, someone you love and u can also tell she loves u. If you keep waiting till u become Dangote before getting married, time will come when u will regret it. Some marriages brings blessings to the Man, if you born now, believe me neither you, ur wife or ur child will die of Hunger, I married at the age of 28 just a year after my youth service to the love of my life, believe me today I'm the happiest man.

Read the advice below:

*DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT THE AGE OF 25 TO 30*

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to
be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow
with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with
your wife. You will never finish making money or
achieving your plans. You might still not succeed
at your target year. So start your life early, with
consistency you will grow.

My father said this to me: _When i was 25, i was
talking about making billions before i marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid
no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love
of my life very early, But my fear was, can i
really take care of her? But right now She's married with
Four grown up children. The guy that married her
was still schooling then, but had the courage.
They worked hard and succeeded together. I
failed, so please if you can feed yourself, you can
feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry
early, don't wait.

Don't make our mistakes, I see
my childhood friends play with their kids.. Most
of them are not doing as well as me.. But they
are happier with their families..
Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your
happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life. With
a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it
isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion, buy the latest Car in Town, marry Sharon stone type, but still we don't have those things we dreamt of,
and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still
be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at
that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many
fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

Don't think you will get every thing before you
settle down. God can change your life in a blink,
with a good and Focus wife by your side, you will succeed
by God grace....Amen
This is the best thing I have read here this year, tanks a lot man, as for the op,someone said she might already be pregnant and it might be true, so no use hurry hurry enter one chance!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I only posted reality. The way she's pressuring the op now that is the same way she will nag him if things become very tight. I already psychoanalysed the situation. Please never quote anyone if you aint sharp enough to understand where they are driving at.

Your yapping about working while pregnant, you must be a very big fool. So the pregnant lady works and brings home money and a full grown man will sit and be happy to be fed by a pregnant woman? You must be very stupid to even quote me with that thrash.

There's no reality about what you posted. You are just childish and overly emotional.

She knows marriage come with responsibilities before pressuring him into it. She can't insult him if he can't provide because she knew he's not financially stable before she pressured him into marriage. She can only use that blackmail for weak men.
She just need to be reminded that she was the one desperate to get married not him and she'll go back to her senses.

And as for your last line.. Men have been working and bringing home money while grown ass women feel comfortable staying at home and getting fed with the money, so what are you driving at exactly?

I won't return the insults because it's obvious you have psychological issues.

You posted what you don't understand only for you to be saying bullshît with your empty brain.

Your IQ must be lower than 42.
Dunce.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Agboki: 2:59am On Jul 18, 2018
elbukaze:
Brother, I'm advising you as my own blood brother, first I may assume you are in ur earlier Thirties, now u have the opportunity to marry the love of your life, someone you love and u can also tell she loves u. If you keep waiting till u become Dangote before getting married, time will come when u will regret it. Some marriages brings blessings to the Man, if you born now, believe me neither you, ur wife or ur child will die of Hunger, I married at the age of 28 just a year after my youth service to the love of my life, believe me today I'm the happiest man.

Read the advice below:

*DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT THE AGE OF 25 TO 30*

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to
be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow
with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with
your wife. You will never finish making money or
achieving your plans. You might still not succeed
at your target year. So start your life early, with
consistency you will grow.

My father said this to me: _When i was 25, i was
talking about making billions before i marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid
no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love
of my life very early, But my fear was, can i
really take care of her? But right now She's married with
Four grown up children. The guy that married her
was still schooling then, but had the courage.
They worked hard and succeeded together. I
failed, so please if you can feed yourself, you can
feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry
early, don't wait.

Don't make our mistakes, I see
my childhood friends play with their kids.. Most
of them are not doing as well as me.. But they
are happier with their families..
Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your
happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life. With
a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it
isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion, buy the latest Car in Town, marry Sharon stone type, but still we don't have those things we dreamt of,
and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still
be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at
that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many
fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

Don't think you will get every thing before you
settle down. God can change your life in a blink,
with a good and Focus wife by your side, you will succeed
by God grace....Amen

Pple wey c dis as misconception or nonsense na still kids,most neva even see anything.My life is a testimony based on dis quote, evendo I neva c wife or even get married.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Agboki: 3:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

There's no reality about what you posted. You are just childish and overly emotional.

She knows marriage come with responsibilities before pressuring him into it. She can't insult him if he can't provide because she knew he's not financially stable before she pressured him into marriage. She can only use that blackmail for weak men.
She just need to be reminded that she was the one desperate to get married not him and she'll go back to her senses.

And as for your last line.. Men have been working and bringing home money while grown ass women feel comfortable staying at home and getting fed with the money, so what are you driving at exactly?

You posted what you don't understand only for you to be saying bullshît with your empty brain.

Dunce.

Learn not 2 dey argue wit ladies e go help u(they are neva wrong,even wen dey are wrong)so lock up.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by enuk80(m): 3:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Op, you saw all her red flags and to be sincere with you, this girl can't be faithful to you. Don't get carried away by her desperation of wanting to be with you.. She hasn't change her bad ways. She is not the kind of wife you need in your life. She took your simplicity, your love and every other roles you played in her life for granted by cheating behind your back with some random guys.

However, I am definitely sure she is pregnant. There is no need conducting any kind of test on her.. Just let her go.

The truth is you guys are not compatible and stop dreaming of her career. She is this type that will give you heartache when you wife her.

Run for your life and find someone better
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by MissRaine69(f): 3:48am On Jul 18, 2018
DrTims:
It's a simple question madam undecided
We are not on that kind of level sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by DrTims(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2018
What level are you talking about undecided level of if the picture is you or not angry
You must be a comedian smiley
MissRaine69:

We are not on that kind of level sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Frankicent(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2018
Show us the chat jawe. grin wait are you sure she's no pregnant outside.... Be wish bro she might still be cheating cause her excuse is lame.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Frankicent(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

She is desperate to pin you down..

Juz find ways to bury ur mom and go back to Lagos or wherever you want to.. Stay away from further complicated kind of life sha since u are not ready financially but unless u too wants to eat some of her irresistable goodies wink cheesy

The ring on your hand sha...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by MissRaine69(f): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2018
DrTims:
What level are you talking about undecided level of if the picture is you or not angry
You must be a comedian smiley
Right since you persist
I am not compelled by any law of this land to respond. Take what you will from that.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2018
Frankicent:

The ring on your hand sha...

Yeaaah .what's with my ring ?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Frankicent(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Are you a university graduate?

Get some online jobs to done
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Frankicent(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Erums:
I dnt have a girl yet... But some girl is trying to force herself thru my throat.. Saying she loves me... I just can't date her...

If you can't date.. Just f and walker.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Frankicent(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Erums:
I dnt have a girl yet... But some girl is trying to force herself thru my throat.. Saying she loves me... I just can't date her...

If you can't date.. Just f and walker.
QueenSuccubus:

QueenSuccubus:

The eye like sign... cry
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Frankicent(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Whosentyou:

She will be 26 next month

Bros this gal will ruining your career ooo. Japa is she the only gal you've got?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

Dunce.
Im done arguing with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee / Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl / Is There Anything Like 'respecting Privacy' In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.