Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (10954 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Frankicent:

If you can't date.. Just f and walker.

The eye like sign... cry

grin

It's a greek eye.. Here in Asia, it has no meaning sha . cool
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Frankicent(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

OK ooo so you aren't a Nigeria?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Frankicent(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

You also fan of Enrique .. grin ... Scary eye
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
mimimile93:
So if you give her belle others dudes would stop disturbing her?

Havnt u seen dudes toast pregnant ladies? I mean pregnant curvy beautiful ladies?

Her excuses lame..

If she can't say no to dudes while she is not pregnant what makes you think she will says no to them during pregnancy?

After pregnancy what happens again? Won't they still disturb her after pregnancy?

Or is see going to carry the pregnancy for life?

My advice, let her use clothes and put in her Tommy and fake pregnancy whenever she wants to go out
Guy I follow you.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by DrTims(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Okay. Anyway it's good talking to you
MissRaine69:

Right since you persist
I am not compelled by any law of this land to respond. Take what you will from that.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Frankicent:

Bros this gal will ruining your career ooo. Japa is she the only gal you've got?

She is the only girl I've got bro. But I've made up my mind to get someone else
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2018
MissRaine69
DrTims
NwanyiAwkaetiti
Handseel1

Make una no argue again biko
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Kevsman(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2018
udoka55555:
first go and test if she is already pregnant..... something is telling me that girl is pregnant for another guy....
or maybe she want to test her womb......something might have happened...

once a cheat always a cheat....

whatever she comes up with won't be good for you....

a word is enough for the wise.
you are right.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Frankicent(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Whosentyou:

She is the only girl I've got bro. But I've made up my mind to get someone else

No wonder you all love struck. You should have at less 1 gal who got feelings for you .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) / SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life / "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.