Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home (51526 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home by colossus91(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
is it his stranded abi them tell am say them wet stranded wan come back??
Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Do I pity for these guys
? Not at all, these are the type of Nigerians that will ask you why you are not back in Nigeria if you insist abroad is not heaven, at all cost they want to leave.

Welcome to Russia, Putin is smarter than all of you combined. Your refugee bulshit story won't cut it for him. Bros bombed Syria and still won't accept them as refugeed, let alone you.

If by 25th you don't leave Russia , he will put all of you in one room and kill you with radiation. Am not jocking o, if your brother is among these guys please start crying early.
You are 1000% correct! No Asylum seeking in Russia! Not especially for Nigerians. the cremlins don't give a shiit!!
Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

A) the Nigerian embassy should have helped them, not the governor of Lagos on vacation
B) as much as what he did is great, he should have done what is RIGHT....aka go to the NIgerian embassy and tell them to DO THEIR FUKCING JOB. by doing what he did, he certainly didnt fix the "real" problem here.
you are giving him too much Accolade what Ambode did was what he is supposed to do as a Governor of a state in nigeria, that's if this story is true. And I agree with you Also that the Nigerian Embassy should do their Job! this type of cases are why they are called Embassy. and what they are paid to do!
Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
shevchenko:
[s][/s]

How much do they pay you for this trash ?
Dis one don madt sha. Mu2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
gypsey:
You are 1000% correct! No Asylum seeking in Russia! Not especially for Nigerians. the cremlins don't give a shiit!!
They don't fall for blackmail at all.
Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home by jbtobsyn(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Egbon sarrki, you are beginning to speak with sense these past few days ooo. I hope you keep it up. Do not allow igbo hate to make you support Buhari. I was almost at the point of supporting Buhari just to spite igbos but I found out that if I don’t speak up, Buhari and his Fulani gang might kill members of my family.

So I determined that it is better I ignore igbos and call out the Buhari regime for the disaster that it is. God will continue to give you the courage and wisdom to the the right thing and call out evil for what it is. Bless!
Bro nice one. You get sense. I will call Buhari out now before his bad governance wreck the country
Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home by Justinah4real(f): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Egbon sarrki, you are beginning to speak with sense these past few days ooo. I hope you keep it up. Do not allow igbo hate to make you support Buhari. I was almost at the point of supporting Buhari just to spite igbos but I found out that if I don’t speak up, Buhari and his Fulani gang might kill members of my family.

So I determined that it is better I ignore igbos and call out the Buhari regime for the disaster that it is. God will continue to give you the courage and wisdom to the the right thing and call out evil for what it is. Bless!

Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home by Jossycare: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
One of the best governors so far.Thank you sir.
Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home by writeprof(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
post=69367179:
As I type this, 19 out of this 50 are already on air to Lagos Nigeria, the remaining 31 are leaving this evening.
His excellency also fed them all as he gave them cash to eat while they waited for their tickets to fly home

Happy for them.
God bless Ambode for the good works he is doing both in and out of the country.

WHY NOT AMBODE FOR PRESIDENT COME 2019?
Re: Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home by writeprof(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Better Governor, Man with vision, na dis Kind man fit transform Nigeria

Digital Presidential Material shebi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) / EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties / BokoHaram Members Caught IDP Camp In Gwoza (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.