Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) (30615 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Smooyis(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Congratulations madam. I believe, nothing God cannot do. shocked
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by chibuzorAbia: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Eberejesus111:
glllloooorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy... God always does it again and again and again... He never stops giving to his children.... That's my father!!! For you. smiley grin

Which mumu father..........
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by chriseal: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Congrats

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Bruemath(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
God is good
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by sapeleboi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
God is great grin
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by judges: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
am really happy for you

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

Which mumu father..........
Is it my igbo brother saying this... My brother God's wrath is bigger than any force, don't let the devil to use your mind and your words to destroy yourself. What you think that's protecting you isn't stronger than God ooo. Chibuzor nwannem, pray and ask for forgiveness, he'll forgive you, don't perish because of your words. I love you that's why am begging you, ask God for forgiveness for what you just said.

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
God of miracle we thank u for d joy u brought upon d family, may those that are looking for d fruit of d womb receive d joy as well.
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
She's not 53 abeg its all stunts
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Ibrahim505(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
A 53 year old woman must have attained its menopause unless miracle.
She can have it through surrogate means or more simple from any of the baby factories that litters the streets of southeast. Congratulations to her and wishing her a successful motherhood experience.
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by edicied: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Biological its possible but rare
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by BCISLTD: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
id4sho:
BABY FACTORY,
IF YOU KNOW , U KNOW.

IVF can u same results

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Nigeriakan: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wow! God's great.

The baby looks like her Daddy
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by chibuzorAbia: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Is it my igbo brother saying this... My brother God's wrath is bigger than any force, don't let the devil to use your mind and your words to destroy yourself. What you think that's protecting you isn't stronger than God ooo. Chibuzor nwannem, pray and ask for forgiveness, he'll forgive you, don't perish because of your words. I love you that's why am begging you, ask God for forgiveness for what you just said.

Sister, your mumu is first grade
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by flexy7(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
God is rilli great.......
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Only you can do what know man can do
All glory to God. I use this as a point of contact for any nairalander who is expecting such a miracle.

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

smiley God bless you... Am not a sister, am your brother in the Lord.
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

smiley... God bless you, I'm not a sister but a brother, and have a blessed day and may your life be joyous.
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by bergs2: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
#Godofmiracles#
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by OvaSabi1(f): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
crackerspub:
grin grin grin

Glory be to God

But oh I;m not Thomas but picture of when she was pregnant would be better

Besides who still harvest a 53 year old punna grin grin
Look at the eyes of the baby well and you'll see they look alike.

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
id4sho:
BABY FACTORY,
IF YOU KNOW , U KNOW.

Yes o, hope it's not what I'm thinking.
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by vineyardfarms: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MAMA TELL US THE TRUTH AND STOP DECEIVING BELIEVERS USING GOD'S NAME.

WE KNOW YOU EITHER STOLE OR BOUGHT THAT CHILD BECAUSE BIOLOGICALLY.. NO LIVING FEMALE HUMAN ABOVE 50 CAN BEAR CHILD.

FORGET THAT MIRACLE TALK, SOME OF US KNOW TOO WELL TO BE FOOLED.
MIRACLE IS WELL AND ALIVE. ASK BAYELSA STATE GOV'S WIFE. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR JESUS. HE APPEARS WHEN WE LIST EXPECT

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Bianda24: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Congratulations ma
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by swiperthefox: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Letenwam:
A 53-year-old Nigerian woman became a mother for the first time, after she welcomed a baby girl after 20 years of marriage. Facebook user Ogundero Dainty Morenike who shared the story, said her aunt has christened the baby girl 'Victoria'. She wrote;

My very big aunt gave birth at 53 after 20 years of marriage.. This God is too much o.... She's named "Victoria". May God bless the waiting wombs in Jesus name. Amen. The problem with all these stories is that most times it is false.
One of my mum's friend just like this woman was without a child for over a decade. She is the man's second wife and the man's first wife

https://lailasnews.com/53-year-old-nigerian-woman-welcomes-a-baby-after-20-years-of-marriage/

I know of a lady that was barren for over 2 decades like this one. She deceived people into thinking she was pregnant. She faked her pregnancy, gained weight, stop using her cream and got darker. She made sure everyone saw her pregnant and travelled to Lagos to give birth. I only found out that she adopted a new born baby because she is friends with my mum so confided in her. They flew the baby from Benin where he was given birth to same day and viola she has delivered a baby boy.
The husband is super rich. I don't even know whether the husband knows. That's why I hardly believe this kind of stories.

2 Likes

Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by teacherbim(f): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
olafunny:
Victoria, you shall not die untimely! Your parents will not cry over your demise. You shall live to do great things in life with your oncoming siblings. So shall it be by the grace of God!
Amen
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by micflo28(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
No time is too late for God. He has it all worked out.
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good news, a big amen to that prayer.
Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by teacherbim(f): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WE KNOW YOU EITHER STOLE OR BOUGHT THAT CHILD BECAUSE BIOLOGICALLY.. NO LIVING FEMALE HUMAN ABOVE 50 CAN BEAR CHILD.

Common!boy,miracle still happen,my mom gave birth to our last born at the age of 51yrs

2 Likes

Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by teacherbim(f): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ibrahim505:
A 53 year old woman must have attained its menopause unless miracle.
She can have it through surrogate means or more simple from any of the baby factories that litters the streets of southeast. Congratulations to her and wishing her a successful motherhood experience.
God doesnt work the way we human do,my mom got pregnant at the age of 51and she had entered menopause,she even thought it was fibroid and she gave birth to him vaginally.Stop doubting God

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) by teacherbim(f): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

God doesnt work the way we human do,my mom gave birth to our last born at the age of 51yrs,she had even entered menopause,she thought it was Fibroid and she gave birth to a Fine boy,Yes!after 4kids.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.