Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Do People Lie Against God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Lie Against God? (5322 Views)

I Was Paid To Lie Against Tb Joshua: Bisola Johnson 2009 / Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God / How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by hopefulLandlord: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2018
marttol:
no one leaves the earth, there is a dome up there... Why didn't anyone visit the moon again?? The said they destroyed the tape... Mr Noone leaves the EARTH

That tinfoil hat looks good on you sir, keep pulling conspiracy theory

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by okwabayi(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Kennedymac:
fam in the spirit of Sunday and spirituality who will bless me today

Na beg I dey beg ooo
Awon bambiala.
Don't go and find a real world job ehn, keep begging on nairaland.
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by j1mmy: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Omooba77:
I just wonder why people lie against God and in the name of God?

Because god is the number one liar.
claims to exist without ever proving it.
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by 1Sharon(f): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Uglymugg:
Because we live in a different time. We all should thank GOD for Jesus's sacrifice otherwise we may have died long ago.

Aren't we going to die anyway?
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by walls01: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
keenn:
Was thinking you would mention satan

Satan has been the most accused fellow ever.

Let's keep bias away here, look critically into the bible, look at the atrocity and killings he has done , this can be numbered in units and some out of this units were approved by God(job story)

On the other hand, killings that were single handedy done by God were in thousands.

Sometimes I wonder what Satan himself will say if he is asked to present his own version of the whole story, for all I care, all what we know about Satan is from the Bible. The same Bible that was alleged to be written by men inspired by God.

Satan story is only one sided, God's version.

I wonder though

God created all things. he is the only being that can give and take life. any other creatures that do that will be condemned
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by walls01: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Immorttal:
lenient? and he went ahead and murdered firstborn sons of Egypt and instructed the Isrealites to offer their firstborn sons as a sacrifice to him.

God is sovereign, he can give and take life at will.
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by walls01: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
j1mmy:

Because god is the number one liar. claims to exist without ever proving it.
will it be easy for you to prove he don't exist?
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by marttol: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
post=69394637:

Smh, God is just too lenient and gentle sha!
as in
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by lebete3000: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ASK HIS DEARLY BELOVED SON, WHO LIED THAT WHATEVER WE ASK FROM HIS DADDY IN HIS NAME SHALL BE GRANTED, AND THAT WHEN HE DIES THERE WILL BE UNITY AMONGST HUMANS.

WHAT WE SEE TODAY IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. PEOPLE'S REQUEST ARE NEVER GRANTED. THERE'S NO UNITY AMONGST CHRISTIANS LET ALONE ALL HUMANS.

Can you kindly show me where that is in the Bible?
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by brodalokie: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Immorttal:
because deep inside their heart they know god is fake but can't get themselves to accept it.

cry
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by brodalokie: 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
walls01:

Somebody think He's an absentee landlord. Another one think He's dead. The latest, said he actually took a gun powder. These 3 claim to be angels. I spent all my life studying him but the pagans are running the shows. An Australian pagan was beating his chest and swearing with amethyst stones that they are determined to defeat the Christian church that the Bible days are over and we are in the era where everywhere should possess psychic abilities. My own Revelation doesn't say that anyway. When you look at nature you will see His handwork but I am still asking why?
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2018
lebete3000:

Can you kindly show me where that is in the Bible?

I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR ASKING THIS CUS YOU NEVER READ YOUR SO CALLED BELOVED HOLY BOOK.
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by j1mmy: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2018
walls01:

In a commonsense scenario yes, to brainwashed tools like you no.
If you go to a court of law saying god exists, and asked to produce god to the court as proof you cannot.
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by lebete3000: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR ASKING THIS CUS YOU NEVER READ YOUR SO CALLED BELOVED HOLY BOOK.

Thanks for proving yourself false.
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by hopefulLandlord: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2018
lebete3000:

Thanks for proving yourself false.

check here for Jesus prayer about unity that failed woefully https://www.nairaland.com/3929578/ahiara-diocese-crisis-pope-francis#58575327

check here for Jesus promises about granting whatever you ask for in his name https://www.nairaland.com/4498732/general-secretary-musa-asake-dead#67469623
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by brodalokie: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
j1mmy:

If you go to a court of law saying god exists, and asked to produce god to the court as proof you cannot.

I can proof it 10 different ways and more. I would win the whole court to Jesus. They can try me anytime...
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by orisa37: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
They are Scoffers and Wicked Politicians: Psalm 10 for they think in their Minds, God will never cash them.
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by walls01: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
j1mmy:

and you think you can prove he doesn't exist? calling someone brainwash. what has Court of law get to do with this? when every evidence pointing towards God is suppressed by modern man. even science your hope are having hard time proving life came from nothing or non living.
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by walls01: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
brodalokie:

Somebody think He's an absentee landlord. Another one think He's dead. The latest, said he actually took a gun powder. These 3 claim to be angels. I spent all my life studying him but the pagans are running the shows. An Australian pagan was beating his chest and swearing with amethyst stones that they are determined to defeat the Christian church that the Bible days are over and we are in the era where everywhere should possess psychic abilities. My own Revelation doesn't say that anyway. When you look at nature you will see His handwork but I am still asking why?

questions are good, but be sure to get facts and correct answers. Christians are not doing hard enough or better still the devil is working harder. don't be surprised at all this even the Bible predicted it. men now really on men to tell them about life no one want to ponder it anymore. man want to be free so they easily fall in the hands of the devil. people are tired of observing any law of God and modern Christian mix science and religion and end up more confused. man is without excuse they have no reason to be wicked.
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by j1mmy: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
walls01:

and you think you can prove he doesn't exist? calling someone brainwash. what has Court of law get to do with this? when every evidence pointing towards God is suppressed by modern man. even science your hope are having hard time proving life came from nothing or non living.
I beg you are a brainwashed african slowpoke jare, lack commonsense...piss off! I am tired of arguing with apes.
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by walls01: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
j1mmy:

I beg you are a brainwashed african slowpoke jare, lack commonsense...piss off! I am tired of arguing with apes.

commonsense ke! modern man tell us how you found yourself on earth?
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by walls01: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
j1mmy:

Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by j1mmy: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
walls01:

My dad went to bed with my mum...ah but before nacking start he called your fictitious god to produce sperm and eggs and also make sure it will be a boy.

Monkey!!!
Re: Why Do People Lie Against God? by walls01: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
j1mmy:

My dad went to bed with my mum...ah but before nacking start he called your fictitious god to produce sperm and eggs and also make sure it will be a boy.

Monkey!!!

hahaha! finding it hard to explain how you found yourself on earth? even your hope science could not help you

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Odd Side Of Christianity; Child Preachers / Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. / Does Each Bible Text Have A Fixed Interpretation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.