Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (55747 Views)

Imo Elections: How Results Were Manufactured In 8 LGAs — PDP / Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Newpride(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Useless political party talking trash.

The election fire has finally consume fayose and his senseless supporters. They shld go to court instead.

Fayemi gave them a killer punch ...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Story
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Misterdhee1(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Chaii. Nothing truly lasts forever. Imagine pdp, chief rigging party of Africa complaining of rigging... Time is everything my people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by opera1(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Herdsmen:
They rig election

Election is incomplete without diz in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2018
up fayemi...what goes around comes around.. wailer u na continue... take them to court.... hahahahaha fayose with all ur drama...kuje prison don text u message..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by slimghost(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Exactly why I don't pity Nigerians. They deserve all the bad things happening to them. See why I laugh when people shout "Get your PVC". Buhari as a man without an iota of integrity will definitely rig the 2019 elections just like ekiti.

I put all the blames on the weakling called Jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2018
No government that is owing workers salary and you think you can win I'm not a politician but anambra paid salary well and even leave arrears that was why he won ,fayose don't have good advisers wink cheesy

6 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by luvmijeje(f): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2018
They should go to court.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by yipata: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2018
LOL PDP WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO GROW AND ACCEPT DEFEAT FOR ONCE. SEE UR BOSS JONA, HE ACCEPTED IN GOOD FAITH AND HE IS ENJOYING LIFE NOW.
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GROW UP. U ARE THE REASON FOR OUR BEEN FAR BEHIND OTHER COUNTRIES IN DEVELOPMENT. YOUCANT RULE NIGERIA AGAIN, WELL MAYBE IF YOU CHANGE SOME OLD WINE SACKIN UR MIDST AND CHANGE UR NAME AND WAYS OF GOVERNANCE BUT NA LIE UNA NO FIT CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Switruth: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2018
We are so divided in this country. Politicians don't give a damn about the masses. It's painful that we Nigerians have actually lost our values. God please help us.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2018
No government that is owing workers salary and you think you can win I'm not a politician but anambra paid salary well and even leave arrears that was why he won ,fayose don't have good advisers wink cheesy

Garbage in garbage out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2018
whatever goes around must surely come around oneday. karma says so, not me.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by midolian(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2018
It is normal. This is always expected to happen grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by dheilaw1(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2018
I knew it
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Islamicpope(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
Sir, you mean you personally warned the dramatist outgoing governor? tongue

yes I did my bro. U don't go about insulting people.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by BedLam: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Now that victory is Fayemi's, where are those loud mouthed illiterates doing hate politics on NL, I fear for our youths and d future of the country, PDP failed us and turn this country to barren land, am in shock to see our youths advocating for corruption to fight back against a sane government trying to fix things and change the mentality of going into public office to steal the nation's treasure, yes there is ethnic cleansing in some part and I pray for those affected yet its not entirely the government fault cause most of the killings are sponsored to undermine and distract the government from pursuing its fight against corruption,
Thank God its a new dawn in our dear country, let the coming generation learn and know public office is not for stealing but for service and loyalty to our nation, let them grow up to know nobody is untouchable or can go scot free if found guilty of looting and corruption
God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB
And tell us how Buharis son got 50 million naira to buy a power bike. Ode!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Herdsmen: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Never will ipob political party rule over Yoruba land again

Me believe say average Yoruba get sense to know say IPOB is a " terrorist organization that don't do politics..
But your zombie dead brain piggy won't let you see road..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by midolian(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2018
modath:
grin grin

From the captioned pic even Fayose himself did his deputy a disservice, he made it so obvious he's a stooge planted with the singular intention of perpetuating himself in power by proxy.....

P.S... we are still trading BTC.. smiley
you have started cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by sisisioge: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin

As expected, the drama continues. We will endure until the handover is made, then we shall revisit all your outburst.

Imagine Fayose considering presidency grin
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by daygee12: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Oshokomole , peter the rock(Dwayne Johnson). Ipob next president. KUJE AWAITS u and ur unbridled mouth.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by justmi1: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2018
I see fayose mapping out an exit strategy and fleeing from the country while his immunity last. Mark my word this day.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by 21savages: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2018
PDP are jst bunch of ill pipo,were they expecting APC to lose..impossible.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Deo1986(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
APC all the way, the sad thing about Nigerians is that they easily forget events as pertaining to politics in Nigeria, was it not four years ago that president Jonathan deployed 70000 police officers to Ekiti state just to force Fayemi out of office? Anyone who was alive then knew that the 2014 elections was outrightly rigged. In any case Fayemi patiently waited for four years to get justice. So I suggest the anti-Buhari group should do same, stop the whining already.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Osuman(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
I THANK GOD THAT THEY WON, LET SEE HOW 2019 WILL UNFOLD, I AM EXPECTIND INCLUSIVE ELECTION OR A RE-RUN. IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW, IF YOU NO KNOW, YOU GO EVER KNOW.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by madridguy(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
I'm sure he will be somewhere now under his wife rapper shaking grin grin grin

Islamicpope:
yes I did my bro. U don't go about insulting people.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by peacengine(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
The election was 100% rigged. 30000 security forces deployed to Ekiti for rigging. I detest that old bag of bones sitting in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Xander85: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Allee90:
Ipob are bastards. Shegu yan Iska

Hia! shocked

Wetin come connect IPOB with this issue now....abi IPOB pursue you for sleep? undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Alwaysking: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Karma is a bîtch PDP
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Bizibi(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2018
PDP should not go to court,they will lose there......the best rigger won.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by BabaO2: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Runaway:
We know get ur fact and head to court.

Oshomole is the father of rigging. Am from Edo and his antecedents speaks well.
All the blablabla are not known to court. Fayose did worse in 2014, and he boldly stood by it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.